[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule

Go down 
+14
hairycherries
young_gunna
Bouwser
aceventurea
GLADE
bignasty-que
trailside13
tuffmuff
TonyAlmighty
GenXGamer
prboi400
pranc2
GeneraLee27
JayGood
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
hairycherries
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hairycherries

Post # : 78

JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:39 pm

tuffmuff wrote:
Lee... I'm embarassed to say that I think my potty mouth is influencing you. Sad

what are you teaching the youth muff?
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:26 pm

well first she taught us about strip Warhawk Shocked. And then she's teaching Lee how to curse. Am I next to be taught how to say mean words?
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:55 am

trailside13 wrote:
well first she taught us about strip Warhawk Shocked. And then she's teaching Lee how to curse. Am I next to be taught how to say mean words?

Trail you arse... I did no such thing.

You boys are just naughty... plain and simple naughty. You should both be ashamed of yourselves... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:16 am

Hey hey hey hey.. you should be ashamed for teaching Lee all those words. you know how curious he is at times. Surprised
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:06 pm

If u puttin up warfare tonight throw in Olsavik village and Rumble Dome DM.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:24 pm

aight...will do.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:16 am

you know I've noticed the only time that I can no scope the best is in vaporfield. I guess it's just easier for me to see ppl running around in the snow rather then blend in with all the rocks in all the other maps Neutral
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:01 am

the key is movement IMO can never notice anyone unless they shift position slightly or are in a popular sniper spot
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:57 am

Well movement in the game can also be your down fall.. If you see someone move it might be too late to get them cause they may already have you.. Warhawk is mainly about alertness you always gotta pay attention to your surroundings.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:03 am

Todays rotation will consist of DM/TDM again....similiar to yesterday.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:54 pm

DM/TDM today...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:08 pm

OMG I just noticed that Jay on his very first post spelt ground wrong O.O unless he meant to say grown.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Jay = "ground" spelling noob
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:17 pm

uh oh
Back to top Go down
bignasty-que
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
bignasty-que

Post # : 284

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:31 pm

TARGETS TONITE.........

P.E. & TMUFF....... just BECAUSE!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Goodluck, cause going after P.X and tuff makes it where you have no chance of having a kdr above .50.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:51 pm

trailside13 wrote:
Goodluck, cause going after P.X and tuff makes it where you have no chance of having a kdr above .50.

very true... be prepared to get owned... repeatedly
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:40 pm

So nasty where were you? did you chicken out do to tuff, trail, and Lee after ya?
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:48 pm

He was scared....
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:03 am

Btw tuff that was some pretty funny jeep killing we was doing P.X style... I couldn't stop laughing after that guy killed both me and you with a knife. I always like DMs when both Lee and tuff are in the server. Makes the ownage 3 times as fun.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:14 am

Yeah he like jumped up and knifed us both out of the jeep. At one point... I bailed out of the jeep and as soon as I turned around to see what happened to you... all I saw was your body fly across the screen. I was dying. Good stuff. That GeneralDri kid had me dying too. I was laughing so hard during Olsavik village TDM with all his crazy talking.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:40 am

Yeah he's a very funny person. I've known him for a while, alot of ppl hate him for his consistent talking, but he reminds me of me when I was little I talked alot like him when I was like 10.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:01 am

trailside13 wrote:
So nasty where were you? did you chicken out do to tuff, trail, and Lee after ya?

That would be "due" and not "do"....

Spelling Fail for trail.

Had to get you back young padawan... Come w/me...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:05 am

tuffmuff wrote:
Yeah he like jumped up and knifed us both out of the jeep. At one point... I bailed out of the jeep and as soon as I turned around to see what happened to you... all I saw was your body fly across the screen. I was dying. Good stuff. That GeneralDri kid had me dying too. I was laughing so hard during Olsavik village TDM with all his crazy talking.

After I kicked him...he was real close to getting "mute" placed on him. But I didn't want him to think, I thought all "high and mighty" of myself.

Notice the more and more he talked, the more quiet I got. Glad we executed good enough I did't really have to call that many commands out....becaue he was bleeding the mic. hmmm

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:38 am

JayGood wrote:
JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal dedicated server)

Will be up Mon & Fri between 7p - 7:30p CST. Also half the day on the weekends rotating with the clan server. This server will be strictly DM (Death Match) & and on occasional days...DM mixed with TM.

It's a great opportunity to become stronger on the grown ground, and or continue to sharpen the skills that you have. It's always competitive and you will often see people within the Top 20 to Top 100 in the world, present in the server.

Map requests are always welcomed.

~Goodz~

Still need to fix that. hmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule   JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

JayGood:Warfare,TX (Personal Server) Schedule
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next