[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xmen comin soon

Go down 
+6
prboi400
Bouwser
GeneraLee27
tuffmuff
JayGood
jujunewacc
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

xmen comin soon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:52 am

Aight slow down with the extra mouth over there Good! Now if u read my review I gave the movie a 7. I love Wolverine as much as you do and it doesn't have to be perfect. But I'm not gonna get gassed JUST because it's Wolverine.
^
And just cause a movie did CRAZY numbers in it's first few weeks DOESN'T mean it's great (COUGH! Fast & Furious, Spider-Fag 3 COUGH!). All that means it's a flick everyone is dying to see.
^
Since everything I don't like is blasphemy, surf the net a little and read the general consensus, Wolverine is just not as good as X1 or X2. Now don't get your panties in a bunch Joe, there's gonna be sequels. It'll be okay, your Uncle Tony promises.
^
Yeah Muffy your absolutely right, your not the best judge of things because unfortunately your a girl. I thought we discussed you thinking on your own before, sweetie? =P
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:19 am

TonyAlmighty wrote:

Yeah Muffy your absolutely right, your not the best judge of things because unfortunately your a girl. I thought we discussed you thinking on your own before, sweetie? =P

Oh Tony how I've missed your sexist remarks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:09 am

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Aight slow down with the extra mouth over there Good! Now if u read my review I gave the movie a 7. I love Wolverine as much as you do and it doesn't have to be perfect. But I'm not gonna get gassed JUST because it's Wolverine.
^
And just cause a movie did CRAZY numbers in it's first few weeks DOESN'T mean it's great (COUGH! Fast & Furious, Spider-Fag 3 COUGH!). All that means it's a flick everyone is dying to see.
^
Since everything I don't like is blasphemy, surf the net a little and read the general consensus, Wolverine is just not as good as X1 or X2. Now don't get your panties in a bunch Joe, there's gonna be sequels. It'll be okay, your Uncle Tony promises.
^

Lol...ok Roger Ebert..calm down, no need to get your blood pressure high. All I'm saying is, before the movie came out, and was in post production...you read reviews and opinions, and based your opinion off that before the movie came out. Now you're trying to tell me you went to see this movie with an open mind, and expect me to believe you? -BOY STOP- Is that credibility? This is the same person that told me Notorious was a dope movie, a must see...a classic....30 days later....it's on DVD. GTFOH If you read my post, since we're discussing reading posts, and getting panties in wads...you would know that I could care less of someone elses' opinion when it comes to something that I have interest in....that includes critics, haters, and even you...Tiny Almighty. You said X3 was wack..which to me, IMO was better than 1 & 2...so what you have to say about movies (or anything in fact) means absolutely "Casper The Friendly Ghost" to me....regardless of what anyone says, if there's something that interest me, I will see for myself.

P.S. For all the critics, such as your self, and the ones you claimed gave bad reviews....stand up and take a bow. You contributed towards the $160M in the first week....job well done. That's all the crew cares about...they cold care less about your reviews....Now they'll go back to the drawing board, work on the sequel, and you'll get your nickels and dimes together to sequeeze off in a packed house on opening weekend, again...with your closed mind. Look at the bigger picture son... study

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:50 am

I never read reviews of anything prior to viewing it. Except for games... but movies, books, music etc... reviews ruin it for me.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:58 am

tuffmuff wrote:
I never read reviews of anything prior to viewing it. Except for games... but movies, books, music etc... reviews ruin it for me.

Oh god..don't get me started on game reviews. IGN and gamespot...alot of times, I'm like who in the hell is playing these games and giving reviews?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:06 am

Its the developers reviewing them... "this game is great!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

xmen comin soon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Big Screen or The Flat Screen-
Jump to: