[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xmen comin soon

Go down 
+6
prboi400
Bouwser
GeneraLee27
tuffmuff
JayGood
jujunewacc
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jujunewacc
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
jujunewacc

Post # : 79
Status : CHILLEN IN VA WITH DAH BADDEST MODELS..WHILE SIPPEN ON UNBRELLA DRINKS

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:33 pm

new xmen comin soon do u all think it will b great? Question
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:38 pm

jujunewacc wrote:
new xmen comin soon do u all think it will b great? Question

Are you talking about the Wolverine movie?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:37 pm

if you're talking about the Wolverine movie I am hopeful that it will be good however I am worried that it will be horrible....

I really hope it isnt horrible
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:49 pm

It's gonna be awesome
Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Who's this guy??????????

I think its gone to be real good

Work--Play--Game (Mvmt)Its a lifestyle
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:13 pm

I seen the first part of the bootleg wolverine movie its pretty tight.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:30 pm

yeah it has to be good because his origins are pretty loose to interpretation, meaning the comics never really commited to anything solid prior to the whole weapon x period(other than he's really old, spent time in japan and found his true love during what looked like meji era, over a hundred years ago) so as far as his childhood thing all open...however on a fanboy note: the bones over the adamantium claws happened after magneto ripped the adamantium from his bones, other than that it looks like a great movie with the addition of gambit(still got his 1st appearance in x-men) along with other old fav's
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:42 pm

I don't know if I like the way Sabertooth looks from the preview. Don't care much for that actor or the look they went with.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:31 pm

lol kinda agree with muffy on sabertooth observation, however, it's kinda hard to find a guy who's supposed to be 7 foot tall and built like mister universe...although i think they could have done worse actorwise, i would believe that they are getting deeper into thier relationship considering that they were both teammates at one time in the weapon x program...for that they would need a decent actor for that role and i like the guy they picked because he has surprised me in past roles, hard to compete with hugh j......
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:07 pm

The movie was actually really good. I never read the comics so I can't comment on its accuracy. It was highly entertaining though.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:34 pm

Yeah I gotta peep it...I just wanted to avoid open day masses.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
young_gunna
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
young_gunna

Post # : 251

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:52 pm

i saw the moive saturday
soo awsome
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:36 pm

I saw the flick over the weekend and it was mildly disappointing as I alluded to during production. I wanted it to be ill, but it suffers from the bad direction and a weak script! But the casting was on point, all the characters were done right in that regard. EXCEPT for one notable mistake any real comic fan will quickly see! We finally got a proper Sabretooth (my fav chatacter in the movie) and got to see Gambit and the rest of the goons done right. Hugh Jackman did a GREAT job as Wolvie as always.
^
Actually Gamer, Wolvie's past was explained in the Origin series in '01-'02. The movie is loosely based on that. Most people didn't like Origin to begin with because of the lame things it added (the stupid bone claws and Wolvie being a lil wuss like Lee as a boy). Plus they wanted his past to remain clouded, but Marvel wasn't doing well at that point, so there you go.
^
Ill give the flick a 7/10, it wasn't bad, but wasn't really dope either. But since it had a strong opening, more X-Men spinoffs have been greenlit. Of course expect a Wolvie sequel and MAYBE a trilogy. If you saw one of the two secret endings, then you know where he's headed to next. This is the meat and potatoes of Wolvie's story cause now his memory is erased (did TOTALLY wrong in the movie!). What happens to him next really shapes him into the Wolverine we know.
^
They're definitely doing an X-Men: First Class, showing Cyclops, Storm and the crew as teens (X-Men x The Hills = FAIL). Just because Star Trek (which looks dope) is doing the "younger" thing doesn't mean X-Men should either. X-Men is falling into the Star Wars rut of showing the SAME characters over and over and not utilizing it's rich universe.
^
Also there more than likely will be an X-Men Origins: Magneto, showing his past (now this could be very dope). That's why Wolverine had that lame "X-Men Origins" prefix, cause they always planned to do Wolvie and Magneto from the jump. But the development on this one has been stalled and Fox wants to get Wolverine 2 and X-Men 90210 out soon, so this one has been put on the backburner for now.
^
IMO they should just do X-Force and get Cable, Forge and Stryfe on the screen, but Fox is a bunch of idiots. Everyone else has been asking for a Gambit or Deadpool movie now too.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:41 pm

Lee ain't no wuss fool
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Shocked I wanna see a Deadpool movie... I wanna see him in the act of jokingly owning people like what I do on Warhawk. clown
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:27 am

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:26 am

Well Deadpool has OFFICIALLY been greenlit Failside. Apparently they were thinking about this from jump that's why they cast Ryan Reynolds (great choice). And thank God they're doing the classic Deadpool and not that piece of shit in Wolverine (Bad Script FAIL).
^
And Wolverine 2 has officially begun development already.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:49 am

TonyAlmighty wrote:

And Wolverine 2 has officially begun development already.

But of course...isn't that what most movies that are a failure and bad do....make sequels? Oh yeah?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:20 am

LOL I didn't think it was that bad guys.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:51 am

tuffmuff wrote:
LOL I didn't think it was that bad guys.

I know..it seems like most people enjoyed it, while one person feels it was trash. I guess it's all about going into the theatre with an open mind.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:54 am

Almighty is like one of those ppl that has to have everything perfect... I mean if a picture is crooked when it looks straight he's gonna notice it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:56 am

LOL I'm probably a bad judge though... If I'm remotely entertained I'll call it good.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:01 am

I've just learned over the years not to take someone else's words on things as concrete...especially when it comes to music, movies, and games. Even food...at the end of the day it's their opinion. The last UGK album that came out last month, many people were saying "It's aight..."...It's a banger to me, and better than their last. What ever floats your boat.

But I don't see too many "bad" movies grossing $160M in the first week, while in the 2nd week...announcing production for the sequel.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:03 am

Half the time people say something's bad I like it... and vice versa... someone will say "that move/game/cd etc is awesome"... then I get it and I'm like.... wtf??
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:51 pm

it's not like that trail they are reproducing something that's already been made and if it's not right then it's not the same thing it's more like money one is real counterfeit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

xmen comin soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xmen comin soon   xmen comin soon Empty

Back to top Go down

xmen comin soon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Big Screen or The Flat Screen-
Jump to: