[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*

Go down 
+6
prboi400
GenXGamer
GeneraLee27
tuffmuff
trailside13
JayGood
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:20 am

trailside13 wrote:
Alright.. So has the other participants been informed about this free for all sniping match? or does someone still not know about it? Suspect

Chrynus is aware....

I haven't heard anything back from Junito or Nam Jr. Junito was in one of the servers the other day. You never know when he's in the room b/c he's so sneaky....he's like NightCrawler.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:33 am

trailside13 wrote:
Alright.. So has the other participants been informed about this free for all sniping match? or does someone still not know about it? Suspect

I told junito about it he said just let him know wen it is
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:43 am

Cool...isn't P.R. on EST?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:46 am

yup
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:39 pm

yeah i am with jay on this one junito is good. he does come outta nowhere, alot....
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

Post # : 190

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:29 pm

I said i'd post the names of the vids so here they are....
1- warhawk sniping pwnage 1
2- warhawk sniping pwnage 3 (couldnt find 2) dont know who thier by.
3- warhawk sniping - why hate snipers (by the sniper triads-JOE_PK and JONO_2007)
4- warhawk sniping by the sniper triads (triads)
5- warhawk sniping - jumping no-scopes (triads)
6- warhawk - jeep no-scoping (triads)
7- warhawk tutorial - no-scoping (triads)
8- warhawk tutorial - no-scoping + jumping no-scoping (triads)
9- warhawk sniping - gunslinger (triads)

all these vids are on youtube. 'warhawk sniping' is part of the vids names...(triads) is not. all the triads vids have the same intro so watch passed that or youll think ts the same vid over and over.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:14 am

a few ppl caught a glimpse of this tonight.. After a very long conversation with Lee I finally got him to do a 1v1. So we once again did a 1v1 at fortress with a few others to spectate..

First match, I was pretty much what you would call owned lol. it was 10 to 14 if my memory is correct.

Then the second match we had to cut it short due to mad dad getting angry that I was on to long Evil or Very Mad. So we had to do a 10 min match which I managed to barely win by 4 to 3 against Lee.. So during this 1v1 we had a draw still making it 2 to 2 with a draw between me and Lee's epic battles of sniping.

And now I'm gonna say I'll give Lee credit I saw alot of change since are last battle, he was making me worry that whole match this time. I can't wait for the rematch Lee good job lol.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:28 am

yeah good job to you also
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:23 am

Yeah but this was unofficial. The official Snipefest will be when we can get all the snipers together. You guys were hilarious though jumping all over the place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:28 am

Yeah it was pretty funny... Lol what happened after I left anyways my cousin (rhyno152) said some stuff that happened after I left. hmmm he said something about sniping Lee... Lol jk.
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:44 pm

ive been doin alot of noscopein lately so u guys better stay on it cuz im almost good enough to start challenging you ppl
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:01 pm

What happened trail?
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:07 pm

GeneraLee27 wrote:
What happened trail?

Lol...spoken like a true man with chest puffed out....

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:27 pm

hold it Lee may I remind you I did win that Garden Showdown with 3 seconds left boy!!! we tied and I passed you in 3 seconds. but nonetheless good game. I'll be back to vs ya again though Lee so don't get to comfortable.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Exactly you beat me with three seconds left. All that map is is hiding behind trees and whatnot
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:19 pm

whether its by an inch, or by a mile......winning is winning
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Lee that's my specialty I hide behind walls/trees/ any other solid objects and use them to my advantage. Its how i roll Lee so get use to it.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:27 am

I beat you get used to it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:43 am

Lol....ok..ok. Let's get this thing going. I'm going to be out of town this weekend, let's do the following weekend. Sunday (26th) @ 7p CST.

I never got a response from Nam Jr....but I'll send one last message through PSN to let him know, along with Junito (may need help in Espanol, pr) and Chrynus.

Yall have had more than enough practice...and a lil more time up until, Sunday after next. Good Luck

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:24 am

Cool so how is gonna work Jay? Is it going to be all of them against each other? or rounds of 1v1??
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:38 pm

All for All...DM style.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:52 pm

It'll be okay trail you won't have to blame you losing just on yourself
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:50 pm

I WANT IN ON THIS ONE!!!! can we get a big map though so theres plenty of sniper rifles to go around. i only have omega booster though so if i get in on this one it cant be in tau crater or the snow stage.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Ill let him know
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:35 pm

oh don't worry Genra that 1v1 was just practice for me.. I was going easy on ya but this next one is gonna be a sniping match that you will lose. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next