[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*

Go down 
+6
prboi400
GenXGamer
GeneraLee27
tuffmuff
trailside13
JayGood
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* Empty
PostSubject: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:34 am

Per our conversation...

JayGood wrote:
trailside13 wrote:
Now.. Now Lee you've won against me twice and I've won against you twice.. Showing that I can actually keep up with your sniping abilities, So as far as I see I think we are even atm IMO, but that's what I think. Just gotta see what other ppl think even though no one has really seen me and you go all out against each other like we have before.

Also I think Jay makes a good point.. I have never vsed junito, Chrynus, or NAM Jr. and I don't think GenraLee has either so none of us can say where we actually stand in the sniping league. But this is THE MOVEMENT sniping isn't the only thing in Warhawk, you have other abilities you have to worry about as well. hmmm

Maybe we can set something up to where the 2 of you...and the those 3, meet for a snipe fest to get a good idea....like a best of 3. The perfect maps would be the Omega Factory DM with the buildings "in the dark."...Island Outpost -Bridge out, and Vaporfield Glacier- Olsavik Village. IMO, those 3 maps have the best hiding spots.

The 5 of you would spawn in, while who ever else just spectates. We can password protect it, or leave it open...but may want to name it "Mvmt Sniping" so people will know. I can host it if need be.

~Goodz~

Trail,Lee, Junito, Chrynus, NAM Jr....Let's make this happen.

Password Protected

No Teams; every man for himself.

Initially...no spamming "sniper spawn" points for kills...until 5 mins. pass.

Best of 3 rounds....30 minute rounds. Bride Out, Olsavik Village, Omega Factory Building (Hot Spot?) map...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:01 am

100000000 points says trailside13 wins this match!!!! Very Happy these maps sound good for me for which I just want to get this on with and do my best in this match.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:14 am

This is gonna be good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Like I said BRING IT!
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:25 pm

GenralLee.... Its already been brought. Razz
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:28 pm

We've gotta let Junito, Chrynus, and Nam Jr. know...then we can decide on a date.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:36 am

hey jay do me a favor and be kind enough to have whoever is spotting this match be it you or whoever post what occured on this topic so i can read about it think it would be interesting at best i meano whoever's proctoring this contest should be able to give everyone an unbiased rundown of what went down so the rest of us in the mvmt know just how our brother's did. thanks brother
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:46 am

Btw.. If we gonna do it this weekend it would have to be today, cause I more then likely won't be on tomorrow... Just thowing that out if we gonna have it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:40 pm

GenXGamer wrote:
hey jay do me a favor and be kind enough to have whoever is spotting this match be it you or whoever post what occured on this topic so i can read about it think it would be interesting at best i meano whoever's proctoring this contest should be able to give everyone an unbiased rundown of what went down so the rest of us in the mvmt know just how our brother's did. thanks brother

Will do!

trailside13 wrote:
Btw.. If we gonna do it this weekend it would have to be today, cause I more then likely won't be on tomorrow... Just thowing that out if we gonna have it this weekend.

I spoke to Chryus to make him aware, he's normally free around 9:30/10:30 EST...to late for the kiddos, meaning will have to be on the weekend. Possibly next weekend. We have to make Junito & NAM Jr. aware.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:01 pm

trailside13 wrote:
100000000 points says trailside13 wins this match!!!! Very Happy these maps sound good for me for which I just want to get this on with and do my best in this match.

Hope you dont mind getting demoted.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Ill let Junito know
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:40 pm

GeneraLee27 wrote:
trailside13 wrote:

Hope you dont mind getting demoted.

YOU actually think your gonna win against me.. lol! you won't even get 3 kills in this next match against me. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Definitely don't bet on it
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:08 am

yeah oh yeah when i get in there none o' ya'll will....oh wait, i forgot you kinda need a ps3 for that huh?..... well ain't ya'll lucky now....jk happy hunting fellas and break a leg
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:40 am

gonna do more then break lee's leg. I'm gonna be sniping lee's head off Razz
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:12 am

You guys are talking so much smack... I can't wait to see this.

How hilarious would it be if both of you got your butts handed to you by Nam Jr??? I think you both underestimate the other competition.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:58 am

We have a right to talk smack.. we have accomplished something very few ppl on warhawk can do.. and that's no scope better then scoping.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:28 am

trailside13 wrote:
We have a right to talk smack.. we have accomplished something very few ppl on warhawk can do.. and that's no scope better then scoping.

I never said you didn't have a right. I think the statement that "few ppl on warhwk can do" it is a stretch. I get no scoped constantly by a lot of talented guys/girls.

My only point is... it will be hilarious... if after all this smack talk... the both of you get owned by one of the others that hasn't smack talked.

Smile
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:42 pm

Sow is real good at no scoping...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Gar and I had a doubles match against these two guys last season that spent a whole TDM in the gardens just sniping us left and right... it was so bad we couldnt do hardly anything. I don't remember their names though....
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Goat (the guy you got into it with in the Garderns yeserday...lol) is a pretty good sniper. He could've gone to work yesterday, had he not been trying to be a flag hog. They need to put a fliter or personal cap on that to keep people in line...maybe 2 or 3 caps per match, b/c it gets out of hand when you have EVERYONE going for the flag...no one defending. But that match, had he went to sniping...we could've walked away with that match easily. Sniping is key in The Gardens.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:03 pm

OMG that guy drove me nuts LOL He said I was gay and rude LMAO!

He was sitting back on the their bridge just watching and waiting for them to cap our flag and then leave so he could easily get their flag for himself. Oh how he pissed me off LOL And he kept doing it over and over again.

But yeah... sniping in the garden is the way to go
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Alright.. So has the other participants been informed about this free for all sniping match? or does someone still not know about it? Suspect
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

Post # : 190

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:32 am

you ppl should look on youtube and find the noscopeing vids by the 'sniper triads' after watching them yesterday i dont think anybody in our clan is good enough to brag about noscopeing. i will be back with the names of the vids to make your search easier.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:06 am

You wanna talk about a no scoping clan you should see this one clan I stumbled upon. The clan tag was UnV if I remember correctly. Everytime I ran into one of them I would get sniped. One time this one guy sniped me when I was in mid air I was like "aww crap I'm in for a ass whoopen" rambo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*   Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread* Empty

Back to top Go down

Mvmt Snipefest *Official Thread*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next