[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Almighty's Return

Go down 
+10
GenXGamer
trailside13
hairycherries
prboi400
bignasty-que
Bouwser
GeneraLee27
JayGood
TonyAlmighty
tuffmuff
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Almighty's Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Quote :
PAY UR BILL SON.......
VERIZON FIOS IS THE TRUTH, SON.... as yall clowns up norf say!!!!
No shit, this recession is putting the squeezes on my commission at work my dude and plus they fucked up my bill and overcharged me. So after I get the shit fixed it's still not on and now they're trying to run an okeydoke!!!

Quote :
THANKS EVERYONE.... I HAVE NOTICED A LITTLE IMPROVEMENT IN MY GAME...
IM STILL TRASH IN THE AIR... BUT I DO SEE MYSELF STAYING ALIVE
ALITTLE BIT LONGER IN THE AIR... IM REALLY GONNA TRY TO WORK
ON MY AIR GAME MORE.....
Almighty's Return - Page 2 Departed_leo_and_jack
Quote :
"The only one that can do what I do is me. Lot of people had to die for me to be me. You wanna be me?"
Back to top Go down
bignasty-que
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
bignasty-que

Post # : 284

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:37 pm

PS- DONT TRY IT JAY..... im far from VITO.......i aint no damn pirate,, like that clown
Back to top Go down
bignasty-que
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
bignasty-que

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:39 pm

i just changed jobs... so i feel ya on the squezze move on the bonus checks!!!
I AINT MAD AT CHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:40 pm

Quote :
like that clown
Almighty's Return - Page 2 Photo_22
Quote :
"YOUR GONNA STOP RUNNING DRUG DEALS WITH YOUR JERKOFF COUSIN?!!!"

Quote :
i just changed jobs... so i feel ya on the squezze move on the bonus checks!!!
I AINT MAD AT CHA!!!!
I'm looking for a new gig too, something with a larger base salary, insurance is being hit hard in some instances with the economy. Also I'm trying to move in the next year and plus those fucking student loans NEVER go away. FUCK SALLIE MAE!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
bignasty-que
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
bignasty-que

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:10 pm

DANG.... wtf--- small world...
I just moved from AIG/21st Century to Travelers Insurance for the larger base and less bonus.... for the same freak'n reasons...
and student loans is HULL'N ME OUT FROM THE BACK RAW D*** STYLE ALSO....
I HAD TO CALL THEM TODAY TO RE-SET UP MY PAYMENTS,,, SO THEY DONT
GARNISH MY WAGES... WIT THEY PUNK@$$
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Quote :
DANG.... wtf--- small world...
I just moved from AIG/21st Century to Travelers Insurance for the larger base and less bonus.... for the same freak'n reasons...
and student loans is HULL'N ME OUT FROM THE BACK RAW D*** STYLE ALSO....
I HAD TO CALL THEM TODAY TO RE-SET UP MY PAYMENTS,,, SO THEY DONT
GARNISH MY WAGES... WIT THEY PUNK@$$
I usually work at independent agencies so I'm somewhat familiar with MANY personal lines companies. So I'm looking to work in Manhattan where the guape is at. Sallie Mae is the fucking mob man, an education in America shouldn't be so expensive! My homegirl and one of my goons in Europe say that college isn't as expensive over there, it's more affordable and accesseble.

If I had known then what I know now I would've waited to go to college man. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
hairycherries
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hairycherries

Post # : 78

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:17 pm

if he spent as much time in the game as he dose here boy might be top player. but then agian were talkin bout almighty.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:20 pm

hairycherries wrote:
if he spent as much time in the game as he dose here boy might be top player. but then agian were talkin bout almighty.

Lmao....Classic.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:32 am

Quote :
Almighty's Return - Page 2 2,2.%20the%20rock%20wwf%20champ
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Hairy! WHOA!! I'm one of the most well rounded gamers in here my dude, I play ALL genres. I’ve beat damn near every major release dropped for the ‘3. I’m on here SO much cause my current gig is wack and I have the free time during the day. And I may be offline, but don’t get it F’d up, I’m still gaming hard and I’m still getting them trophies my dude.

Quote :
Lmao....Classic.
Almighty's Return - Page 2 He-got-game_l
Slow down Joe, your laughing a bit to hard over there dunn-dunn. You practicing your Blanka and Vega over there, there boy?? Cause your gonna have to see me eventually...
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:16 pm

You're worried about the wrong thangs Tiny. Without the internet son, your nothing but a post whore on a website. And you will get that type of response from many...so expect that and remember that.

While you're "practicing" on all your little games up there and collecting trophies like a leprechaun and his gold,...you just make sure you're ready and up to par for the flagship game of this clan...WH...the one that EVERYONE plays...you remember that one don't you?

Almighty's Return - Page 2 Iron-man-costume-B155

Do that and some folks in the clan, just may just take you seriously.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:59 pm

Quote :
You're worried about the wrong thangs Tiny. Without the internet son, your nothing but a post whore on a website.
I put lots of valuable info up here for everyone, don’t bite the hand that feeds you!
I can handle Hairy or anyone else that doubts my skills. Were a team so I understand it's just constructive critism and a kick in the ass from teammate. I bullsh*t and have fun, but when it's time to get it cracking I do so.

Quote :
While you're "practicing" on all your little games up there and collecting trophies like a leprechaun and his gold,...you just make sure you're ready and up to par for the flagship game of this clan...WH...the one that EVERYONE plays...you remember that one don't you?

Almighty's Return - Page 2 33569040_86c50a61cd
I'm GAMING, not practicing anything my dude and the "little games" I play are AAA titles not Facebreaker. Laughing OF COURSE I remember WH and I'll be ready to go once I make my return. I haven’t forgotten what got me here.

Y'see you’re a ‘Hawker and I'm a gamer like about half the other people in the clan. Don't knock a REAL gamer cause your skills are soft and you’re not good enough to play anything else. Your Hulk is appropriate being that your ALSO predictable and one-dimensional. You haven’t beaten anything since PS2, cool out. Beat something that wasn't last-gen and I make take YOU seriously.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Lmao...I love throwing Almighty's skirt over his head and getting him all in a rut.

Mission Accomplished.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Sucks when ur in a rut
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Quote :
Lmao...I love throwing Almighty's skirt over his head and getting him all in a rut.

Mission Accomplished.
Almighty's Return - Page 2 Biggie-smalls1
"You don't know I'm, cool as a fan.
Gat in hand, I don't wanna blast your man.
But I can and I will though..."
I'm sure you know who that's from Pac. king

Almighty's Return - Page 2 35-79311
Quote :
Sucks when ur in a rut
You see that Good, you say the wrong sh*t and the impressionable youth take it literally. Leezy just hit puberty. albino
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:53 am

Well Movement, the cherry on top of all my financial troubles came when I was let go from my gig yesterday due to "downsizing"!!! Life is just peachy isn't it, LOL, SMMFH!!!

So being that I don't have computer access anymore, I'm not sure how much ill even be on here for right now either. I'll still have my BB, but my my posts won't have the usual spit and polish or be as frequent.

You guys may see me logged in for a bit later today, now don't crack open the kegs just yet (Muff keep your bloomers on and TRY to stay dry). I'm just bringing the '3 over wifeys crib to get a MUCH needed update for my system and games. Not to mention I need to hit up the Store and catch up and shop. A LOT! I'mma need my '3 at full stregnth to help weather this recessional storm!!

I really can't game over there cause she has a lil pussy girlie TV that you need a damn magnifying glass to see! So I'm gonna be in Grand Central, hopping the train with my '3 in the gym bag and holding onto it for dear life like a like a baby, LMMFAO!

(PS, not to be biased or political. But if your a republican or against the stimulus bailouts or skeptical of Obama going against Bush policies. Do me a favor. Take a gun, right, point it at your head and pull the trigger. If you can't afford bullets cause your broke like many of us. Head down to your local bridge or out into traffic and get creative, LMAO!)
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:45 am

Man that sucks. Sorry. Republicans and people who aren't seeing the effects of the economy are stupid. They only care about themselves and don't consider that a very LARGE part of the country is hurting. Its reallly sad.

Hopefully you'll be able to find something soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:44 pm

Thanks a lot Muff, I really appreciate it. Very Happy

Almighty's Return - Page 2 Barack-obama-blackberry
I'll still be on Movement, just not as often and most of it will be from my BlackBerry, so my posts won't be quite as crisp.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:05 pm

What's good Movement?!! What up new recruits?! You weren't expecting to hear from your Uncle Tony aye?! Yes the exulted Almighty One is still alive! You guys may not see me, but I see you, of course I keep tabs on the clan.
^
Things are going REALLY well from what I hear and that's what's up! I hear my padawan apprentice FAILside has been breaking balls and talking reckless in my absence, the lad has learned much! Of course I'm still gaming hard (almost a level 6) and I'm still up on EVERYTHING new as usual.
^
However sadly the recession is still killing me so I'm not gonna be back just yet my dudes!! When ya'll see me log on every other week it's just me at Mrs. Starks' crib updating my games and DL new treats. The reason why I don't actually game over there is because she still has her pussy lil campus TV from college. Apparently most girls still aren't technologically advanced, it's only "13, SMMFH! Muffy's "TV" is pink with glitter and ponies (Pony Express) and flowers all over it and sits on a lil cloud made of marshmallows.
^
Now even though it clearly says I'm just updating when I'm online, Private Lee decides to get cute and challenge me in a few rounds of SFIV (suicide). Apparently the boy thought Almighty is over, that his reign is finished and he's lost his divine powers! BULLSHIT, I swiftly handed Leezy his ass, giftwrapped with a pretty lil bow! On a "13 SDTV mind you, with wifey on my lap! PRACTICE before you duel a God bwai!
^
Jobe and I follow each other on Twitter (@TonyDoubleU, @DylanJobe) and he can't say anything about WH2 or Starhawk YET, but his new studio in Tex-ass (FAIL) is coming along and he'll be up and running in no time. But he will tweet some info when he can.
^
Right now is the best time for PS3, we have lots of great games about to drop shortly! Fight Night 4, Blue Blaze, King of the Fighters XII, UFC Unleashed, Bayonetta, inFAMOUS, Prototype, Virtua Tennis 09, Fat Princess, Pixel Junk 1-4 (tentative title) among others.
^
E3 is coming up and Sony will unveil the new PSP (PSP Go!! or PSP2). As I posted before It will be sans-UMB and will DL it's games now. It will have a slide out control panel and will come in 8GB and 16GB models like an iPod. But it may not have dual sticks though (EPIC FAIL).
^
Also expect possible tidbits on Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2, FF XIII and FF XIII Versus, God of War III, Gran Turismo 5 and Ratchet & Clank among others
^
Shout out to Good on the banner (will throw it up soon) and Muffy, you left your panties and glasses next to my dresser. KEEP THE MOVEMENT MOVING!!!

Last edited by TonyAlmighty on Fri May 01, 2009 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:29 pm

"Ladies and Gentlemen.....Almighty has left the building...."

Almighty's Return - Page 2 Cheering_crowd

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:33 pm

i don't recall
Back to top Go down
bignasty-que
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
bignasty-que

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:13 pm

bullshit!!! lol lol!

can i get the cliff notes version please!!!
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:18 pm

LEE YOUR FULL OF SHIT! I was DL some costume packs and you sent me a challenge. We were both using Gouken and you didn't know the first thing on how to use him properly. He plays differently then Ryu, Ken, Akuma and Dan there BWAI! See and now next time I'mma have to get serious with you cause you insulted me!
^
Oh my bad Nasty, did I type too much for you my dude? Well I got your broad over here in the kitchen cooking me up an omelette. So you should have more unoccupied time to read Almighty's teachings.
^
That banner is clean good, you did the Starks proud son.

Last edited by TonyAlmighty on Fri May 01, 2009 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:35 pm

Looks like "master" Tony owns Lee on SFIV, like how I own Lee on Warhawk... by domination!!!
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:53 am

LMAO Tony is special... I miss him
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:25 am

Trail you are not better than me so STFU n00b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Almighty's Return
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next