[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Almighty's Return

Go down 
+10
GenXGamer
trailside13
hairycherries
prboi400
bignasty-que
Bouwser
GeneraLee27
JayGood
TonyAlmighty
tuffmuff
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:07 pm

will be when??? wtf??? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:38 pm

Almighty's Return Neo_trinity_2
I know you miss me Muffin...

Almighty's Return 157537416_f3d3527488
...I'll be back soon enough...

Almighty's Return 55181029_4bba360d5b
...to bring balance back to the clan.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Almighty's Return 070611_sopranos_uncle_7a.h2

"Take as long as you need on your little vacation Almighty, everyone's not built for the day to day stress that comes along with this little thing we have here ...normally I don't allow breaks or time off, due to the needs of the family. But exceptions can be made here and there...especially when my envelope is heavier than normal."

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Quote :
"Take as long as you need on your little vacation Almighty, everyone's not built for the day to day stress that comes along with this little thing we have here"
My internet power supply was broken in the last bad storm we had and these bastards take forever to send someone out!!! And then once dude came out he says he doesn't have all the equipment needed and needs to come back!! But I may be back sooner than you think, Muffin has GREAT timing. Wink

Quote :
normally I don't allow breaks or time off, due to the needs of the family. But exceptions can be made here and there...especially when my envelope is heavier than normal."
Almighty's Return 8E16EF1C7158A36656A3C484F2DABE
"Get this through your head you country motherfucker, you! You only exist out here because of ME!! That's the only reason! Without ME, YOU personally, every fuckin' real gamer still around'll take a piece of your fuckin' country ass!!! Then where you gonna go? You're fuckin' warned!!! Don't ever go over my fuckin' head again! You motherfucker, you!!"

Almighty's Return TonySoprano1
AND I THOUGHT WE TALKED ABOUT YOU USING ONE OF MY AKA'S FOR YOUR AVY WITHOUT AN OKAY???
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:41 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:

"Get this through your head you country motherfucker, you! You only exist out here because of ME!! That's the only reason! Without ME, YOU personally, every fuckin' real gamer still around'll take a piece of your fuckin' country ass!!! Then where you gonna go? You're fuckin' warned!!! Don't ever go over my fuckin' head again! You motherfucker, you!!"

Almighty's Return Ht_sopranos18_060307_ssh

"It's banter like this that upsets my inner circle of Hairy, the Young pr & Dub...Almighty. You're really making it difficult for me to keep you on as a Capo and not re-organize you back as a street soldier. You remember those days don't you? You remember begging me to become a capo, don't you? I threw you a carrot...gave you a promotion, now all of a sudden you've lost an imense number of brain cells. It's guys like you, Bozo, Homie & Crusty that keeps everyone entertained and our minds at ease...by just...being....YOU."

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Quote :
"It's banter like this that upsets my inner circle of Hairy, the Young pr & Dub...Almighty. You're really making it difficult for me to keep you on as a Capo and not re-organize you back as a street soldier. You remember those days don't you? You remember begging me to become a capo, don't you? I threw you a carrot...gave you a promotion, now all of a sudden you've lost an imense number of brain cells. It's guys like you, Bozo, Homie & Crusty that keeps everyone entertained and our minds at ease...by just...being....YOU."
SMH, Joseph, I though you were better than this. You get to the top and forget who your friends are. You've been getting fat, enjoying the riches of ALL we've accomplished. Shit, who had a direct hand in the name, the expansion, the day to day??? Good your heading down a dangerous road my friend and pretty soon were gonna have to chage our avy's to these right here...

Almighty's Return Castellanomug
Good

Almighty's Return Gotti90mugshot
Almighty

Almighty's Return Hit-cast
Almighty's Return John-gotti-324
...I'm sure you know this story well. Remember, it's all about respect Joe...
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Almighty's Return BatmansParents
Lil Leezy, SMH... MEN are talking. Now be on your way, before you say the wrong shit and get yourself hurt lad... Neutral
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:50 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Almighty's Return BatmansParents
Lil Leezy, SMH... MEN are talking. Now be on your way, before you say the wrong shit and get yourself hurt lad... Neutral

Almighty's Return 14696508-14696512-large

"Don't worry Lee....everyone know's how this story ends. And with you being apart of the youth movement, of the family...I know you have NO fear towards this..."guy". I do have to admit, it is hard and embarrassing at times to look at this guy, as the words dribble out his mouth...but I do it. I'm just joting it all down on my mental notepad in preparation of judgment day."

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:05 pm

LOL how do my posts always cause this drama... you boys amuse me... highly highly amuse me... cheers
Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:10 pm

Thank for the good read and a good laught Laughing
Back to top Go down
bignasty-que
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
bignasty-que

Post # : 284

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:28 pm

NOTHING IS BETTER THAN A "highly highly amuse me" TMUFF!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Jay Par
Little Big Nasty
Fluff Muff
Private Lee

Almighty's Return PacinoDeNiro
Who else wants to be made an example of???
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:05 pm

Almighty's Return 050728-batman0
I'm gonna be away for a minute, there's a problem with my bill now and fucking Verizon is bullshitting. So I'm away indefinetly for now. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I'll let you guys know when I can come back, this recession is NO JOKE Movement...
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:44 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Almighty's Return Sopranos
I'm gonna be away for a minute, there's a problem with my bill now and fucking Verizon is bullshitting. So I'm away indefinetly for now. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I'll let you guys know when I can come back, this recession is NO JOKE Movement...

Almighty's Return 3_62_061107_sopranos

"Don't worry....I have Dub & Hairy taking care of your routes. You need to personally thank them when you have time, without them...I couldn't promise you I wouldn't begin to grow frustrated with your lack of production. Yes it is a recession going on, and your pockets will be even lighter when you return, not to mention you will be out of the loop with everthing going on and you will be behind. You take care of whatever business you need to while you're on this down time....but....Don't ever let this happen again. If I let you get away with this...then the next Joe Schmoe will think he reserves the right. This is a business...a family, nothing personal, and inmates can not and will not run the asslyum. Capeesh?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Damn.... Smile Jay put the smack down
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Quote :
...This is a business...a family, nothing personal, and inmates can not and will not run the asslyum. Capeesh?
SMMFH, still rockin MY shit I see and it's CAPICHE paisan! Evil or Very Mad All that you just said is cute everything, but a boss can take a "vacation". Dub and Muff can hold the Defenders down, when one goes down the other steps up. Almighty will NEVER be out of the loop my dude, I'm ALWAYS on my game and I'll hop back on like it's NUFFIN!

Almighty's Return Rza-of-wu-tang-clan
Quote :
Peace God, stop biting and use you own darts God. Ni**as can't even shine on their own shit before a analog ni**a start biting a ni**a shit. Son keep it real, get your own shit man and be original son.

Last edited by TonyAlmighty on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Tuffmuff = defense Queen... don't get it twisted Almighty Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Quote :
Tuffmuff = defense Queen... don't get it twisted Almighty Smile Smile Smile
Of course you are and that's why Dub and I have full confidence leaving you in charge in our absence. You've come a long way and you a hell of a gamer. I remember when you were green and didn't know your ass from your elbow, but you saw Almighty's example, got your hands fucking dirty and put in the hard work that's needed to become a real gamer like me.

Almighty's Return Maggie-simpson
One year ago... Laughing Neutral scratch

Almighty's Return Lara_Stand_2
Today... Twisted Evil pirat cheers

Last edited by TonyAlmighty on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:21 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Quote :
...This is a business...a family, nothing personal, and inmates can not and will not run the asslyum. Capeesh?
SMMFH, still rockin MY shit I see and it's CAPICHE paisan! Evil or Very Mad All that you just said is cute everything, but a boss can take a "vacation". Dub and Muff can hold the Defenders down, when one goes down the other steps up. Almighty will NEVER be out of the loop my dude, I'm ALWAYS on my game and I'll hop back on like it's NUFFIN!

Almighty's Return Rza-of-wu-tang-clan
Quote :
Peace God, stop biting and use you own darts God. Ni**as can't even shine on their own shit before a analog ni**a start biting a ni**a shit. Son keep it real, get your own shit man and be original son.

Almighty's Return Soprano_main_narrowweb__300x443,0

"Actually I'm contimplating giving your route to Nasty. He's been on a rampage here lately...and I think head up against you, he'll literally eat your lunch. That's how far you're behind Almighty. We don't need "Leaders" that will hold us back or not the top within their own groups. We need production. "CAPICHE??" Since you like flap your gumbs....Maybe you'll understand that a lil better???...."

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:28 pm

Damn the Almighty one is being demoted!
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Quote :
"Actually I'm contimplating giving your route to Nasty. He's been on a rampage here lately...and I think head up against you, he'll literally eat your lunch. That's how far you're behind Almighty. We don't need "Leaders" that will hold us back or not the top within their own groups. We need production. "CAPICHE??" Since you like flap your gumbs....Maybe you'll understand that a lil better???...."

Damn the Almighty one is being demoted!
Almighty's Return 41007_ab
That's was a good one Joseph, I actually laughed out loud at work. Laughing
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Nasty has been tearing it up lately... you need to get back Almighty ASAP.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:55 pm

Quote :
Nasty has been tearing it up lately...
And??? Neutral he's supposed to be tearing it up, we all are when we hop on every game. That's great for Nasty, I'm glad dude is improving.

Quote :
you need to get back Almighty ASAP.
I have a BIG problem with the billing with Verizon, so I'm not sure when I'll be back on. I'll still be on here though at work and on my BlackBerry. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
bignasty-que
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
bignasty-que

Post # : 284

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:05 pm

PAY UR BILL SON.......
VERIZON FIOS IS THE TRUTH, SON.... as yall clowns up norf say!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE.... I HAVE NOTICED A LITTLE IMPROVEMENT IN MY GAME...
IM STILL TRASH IN THE AIR... BUT I DO SEE MYSELF STAYING ALIVE
ALITTLE BIT LONGER IN THE AIR... IM REALLY GONNA TRY TO WORK
ON MY AIR GAME MORE.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Almighty's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almighty's Return   Almighty's Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Almighty's Return
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next