[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God of War III

Go down 
+7
GenXGamer
GeneraLee27
beachy437
prboi400
JayGood
tuffmuff
TonyAlmighty
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

God of War III - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Awwweee man, this sucks because there's alot of birthdays in the month of march on my wife's side of the fam her included, St. Patty's Day to be exact, but does that make her jolly??? hell no, so i'm a selfish prick cause i wanna spend some dough on myself.......I'll just have to live vicariously through you guys, first Bad Company 2 now this.....
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:12 pm

LMAO! The sex part is hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:34 pm

i havent gotten there yet! i havent gotten to play like i want to. my week is so hectic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Oh wait 'till you get there. Greatest boobies in a videogame ever! Flash
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:16 am

LOL excellent... but have you seen the Heavy Rain boobies?!? I'll have to compare...
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:20 pm

hmmm I need to get this game. But I rarely get games as it is Sad
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:35 pm

tuffmuff wrote:
LOL excellent... but have you seen the Heavy Rain boobies?!? I'll have to compare...

LOL I haven't seen the Heavy Rain boobies but it looks like they cover the different sizes and nipple variations very well in GOWIII. great
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Just finished it. This game is epic awesomeness! In the end Kratos ____ _______. Way to go...
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:34 am

For a second there I thought you were gonna spoil the ending Hells lol.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:00 am

LOL I thought about it but it's better to see for yourself.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:44 am

Damned son you're already done???? DAMN, Sooo........? How'd you like it???? It took you a few days eh? Must've been three times as long as the story mode on MW2......
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:33 pm

It's the best single player game I've ever played. It's about 8 to 10 hours long. Kind of short but you unlock challenges after you beat the game.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:34 pm

No shit, Oh yeah

maybe get it in a month or so used and???

BEST SINGLE PLAYER GAME EVER???

Them some high accolades and are the challenges fun???
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:48 pm

my buddy got it and we played alot on friday and saturday instead of doing real stuff..lol the game is awesome and the different modes though out are also cool. really like the weapons even though some of them were hard for me to remember. we almost beat but was all wore out by the time we got to zues. i will steel his when he is done in another week or so. but overall it is a badass game and worth it.

how is the online hells?

we couldnt try cuz his internet was down.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:56 pm

This game doesn't have online play. It's only a single player campaign. It's sill badass though.
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:59 pm

i thought i saw a online theing on the box guess not...
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:16 pm

so i found out that there is a online you just have to beat the game on the hardest level and it opens up the online. but im sure that is no easy task titan is hard and there is a whole other level of hard to go. the game is still badass though..
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:24 pm

They need a game "Gladiator" style that you can play online...kinda like Spartacus.

If it was left up to me, it would be a mixture of 300, Spartacus:Blood and Sand, Clash of the Titans, Gladiator and GOW3.

Characters ranging from Greek Gods, to Gladiators, mythical creatures.

Defense would be key.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:15 am

pranc2 wrote:
so i found out that there is a online you just have to beat the game on the hardest level and it opens up the online. but im sure that is no easy task titan is hard and there is a whole other level of hard to go. the game is still badass though..

Quote :
A story surfaced this weekend on the website Gamer Access confirming Sony's anticipated title God of War III will have a cooperative online mode. The website's source was Sony's Retail Loyalty Site, which educates retailers on upcoming games, and claims to have made this information known by providing a screenshot.

We went directly to Sony for comment, and the company has denied the report saying it is completely false.

"This news is unfounded," a Sony spokesperson told IGN. "God of War III will not have an online co-op mode."

So it appears God of War III won't contain any co-op online multiplayer, though, I guess there is still room for a versus mode. Does this make you happy? With this current trend of most new games adding some cooperative elements, this news is rather refreshing.

As of right now, there is no online play. If you look on the back of the box, every game that has online play says "broadband required". Maybe there will be some DLC in the future allowing online multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:02 pm

so i wasnt all crazy ,but that kind of sucks at the same time.

thanks for the quote hells

but my buddy beat it on titan level (the one below the hardest) so he will let me barrow it for a week or so.. so that will be cool.
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:25 pm

just got around to burrowing it and did pretty well but still left some things out the frist go around.. will try some more to get a couple more trophies and cuz the game play is alot of fun. although i dont think that i could beat the game on titan mode.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Titan mode is a bitch... I got every trophy except the one for beating it on Titan and for the challenges.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:48 am

I'm at the giant scorpion on titan mode. I died 4 times and turned it off.

On the challenges I only need the getting stoned 10 times. I keep dying on that crap. I got to 9 a couple of times but can't get 10.
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:04 pm

lol tht scorpion on titan is crazy. my buddy beat it on titan but it took him weeks and he has no internet. i havent even tried the challenges yet. but creatoes is the ultimate hater..lol
Back to top Go down
TX11
Civilian
TX11

Post # : 112

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Has anyone here beat titan mode yet? I am right at the end and am having some trouble beating the big three headed dog that spits out little dogs that blow up. I get 2 of his three heads chopped off and then the goddamn goat like things with the spear always kill me i have been stuck on this battle for 5 hours and cannot get past it. Its not even a boss battle but them dame spear bastards kill me everytime i have died so many times i am about to smash this game. I have tryed every weapon every magic abilty and every item and still cannot get his last head chopped off before them spear bitches combo me and kill me. If anyone has beaten this guy on titan please help i am at my end and about to just give up and sell the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of War III   God of War III - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

God of War III
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Game Zone-
Jump to: