[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans

Go down 
+3
prboi400
GenXGamer
tuffmuff
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:12 pm

What site?
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:25 pm

So how many of you have the beta now? And if it's quite a few of us is anyone down for a Movement server on Sunday?? I can host
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Im down
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:11 pm

I like
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm in definitely....

Nova
JuJu
Nasty
TX11

all have it...I dont know who else. 50K went out Tues...so some folks maybe sitting up with codes in their inbox and not even know it.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Ah ok cool. From your other post I wasn't sure if you wanted to do it. When I get home tonight I'll send PSN messages. See who all is in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Sounds like a plan...make sure they check their email.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:16 pm

I'm just wondering what everyone thinks about SH? I just got the beta two night ago and I'm not sure on what to think? The game is fun but not to sure on the build and battle, I find myself build to protect are flag for alot of the time, if everyone would help build a little you can get a good block up. I hear alot of people not happy with the hawks. I don't know why they went to xp scoreing its like all the other games? Also when you are dying it goes all in to slow motion it hard to make a come back, tell you the truth I don't even know where the heath bar is? am I out of line on this.

Work--Play--Game (Mvmt)Bouwser
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Well first of all it is definetly not Warhawk 2 which a lot of people were expecting but it is still a lot of fun. At first I did find myself defending a lot because some people just don't know how to defend even though build and battle makes it a lot easier than in Warhawk. A major downfall is the base rapes they are a lot more common now because there are no set structures, bunkers, or garages like Warhawk had you have to build it all yourself and that cost rift which isn't that easy to come by. And as for the flying it sucks IMO it just seems way too slow and isn't as intense as Warhawk. The dodging is the worst part because all you do is push two buttons and it does it for you which takes no skill. I guess they want noobs to be able stand a chance which is fair but they should have an option for that. XP sucks they should've kept it like Warhawk. When you die it does take a lot longer to get in the fight from the time it takes you to land in a pod but a least you can drop down on your opponent and get a quick spawn kill. And there is no health bar your screen either cracks when your in a vehicle or gets blurry on the ground along with regenerating health. I guess they want to attract casual gamers. With that said I still like the game and think it can be great they just need to make some changes.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:37 pm

I'm digging the game. Can't wait for it to drop. The two maps, one mode gets monotonous tho..especially when you're playing with alot of folks that are just into going all out in the game. I'm more into right now, learning the game...glitches, problems, gripes etc. Opposed to trying to own. Lot of folks are just trying to "beast" as they say. I'm noticing base raping too...which is why I've let off the gas myself in play, until majority of the Mvmt gets on and we can lock our own server down. The beasting going out, is not necessary right now. But as always in games...it's a drift from reality, and an opportunity for many to feel more important than what they are in "real life."

There are a few folks apprehensive about the game...not liking it, saying it's no warhawk, sucks, etc. It's not Warhawk. Same concepts/theme...different game tho. Honestly, it's premature to make a judgment on this game, as some have...when you haven't even had 50% of the game rolled out...none the less, the finished product. People get "Beta"...and "testing" twisted with...actual game, and finished product. But when you've been on a game for so long...and something new comes out, people aren't as receptive to what's new. Especially if it's suppose to be a new version. People in general do not like change. Period.

As for the flying...seems like they're trying to have a level playing field for everyone. I know the traditional pilots aren't feeling that. I could care less...you know I'm really a groundhog anyways. lol I still gotta get the flying down tho.

~Goodz~

Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:28 pm

I agree with u all. It would be nice if they losen their grip on the pilots and gave them there wings back!! Ha Ha Ha ... I'm a ground guy and alls I know is that the laser beam thing fix up hawk pretty quick, I like defending so this building thing is kind off my cup of tea. ALSO I just check the boxes on my sony this week and got beta keys a few days later. I'm wondering if some guys or girls don't have it Checked, it worth doing the game is gone to be real good when everyone is on. Cheers to ya

(Mvmt)Bouwser
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Teamwork is key...and defenders are very important so far from what I've seen. It's unlike Warhawk where you pretty much could defend from the air if no one was there. Without hoover...it'll be pretty difficult.

Tight ass Avi you got there too Bouw...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 pm

I think air control will still be just as important as it was in Warhawk. The hawk/mech is still the most dominent weapon in the game and Ive defended the flag just fine without hover mode. It is a little harder though. But the ground is just as important in this game with the build and battle feature.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:36 am

Starhawk??? EPIC nuff said
Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:28 am

Thanks Jay, just got a new mac not to long ago ,starting to fig it out. I think the hawk problems will get figured out, and likely be better then ever. The ground must be perfect because not alot of complaints. we need to get the ground down good to. I need more play time!!! I'm in sunday if its on.

(Mvmt)Bouwser rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans   Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starhawk Closed Beta for Starhawk Veterans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2