[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

www.themvmt.net

Go down 
+6
Bouwser
GeneraLee27
TonyAlmighty
prboi400
tuffmuff
JayGood
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

www.themvmt.net - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:23 pm

GeneraLee27 wrote:
How long does it take for threads to delete?

I ended up disabling it...in case if someone wanted to search for something.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Kool cause I go back and search old topics sometimes.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Would it be possible to move old unimportant topics and threads into pre-Starhawk sections so that it cleans up the site but so everything is still there. I think that having a bunch of old threads around is a little overwhelming and confusing and if it were to be cleaned up it might make others be a little more active. I think it would be nice to see just current topics and threads and since Starhawk is coming out, it would be the perfect time to start since more people will hopefully be active on the site. Things like the old sports games and stuff like that are some of what i'm talking about. Just my 2¢.
Back to top Go down
aceventurea
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
aceventurea

Post # : 184

PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:47 pm

hi guys and girls been a while...jay nice update bro hell of a job there.....are we gonna start playing w/h again???? i think it would be grate if we did...i miss playing with everyone lol..im going to be more active on w/h and the web site starting now just let me know something
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Ace.....He'a alive! Lol.....thanks man. Yeah I just started back playing myself a week ago. Tryna work this rust off but its coming back. You should be able to catch me , Gar or eq on. Hit us up.
Back to top Go down
aceventurea
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
aceventurea

Post # : 184

PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:57 pm

yeah i just started back this week lol ill be on more often now so ill see ya in the servers unless u start making them again
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:40 am

aceventurea wrote:
yeah i just started back this week lol ill be on more often now so ill see ya in the servers unless u start making them again

Yeah I prob wont put up a server until I get the hang of things again. Havent put em up in a while. Now if we actually get enough folks in...like on a Sunday or something I can do that def.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

www.themvmt.net
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: [Mvmt] News & Announcements-
Jump to: