[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

www.themvmt.net

Go down 
+6
Bouwser
GeneraLee27
TonyAlmighty
prboi400
tuffmuff
JayGood
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:12 am

Thinking about re-doing the site, for sometime in the future....any ideas on what you would like to see?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:33 pm

A re-vamp would be awesome for the new Starhawk era! Not sure what I'd like to see though. I'm terrible at visualizing things. I'll ponder it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:28 pm

This site is really outdated it needs to be updated. I would like to see all the topics more organized and updated game sections. Also Ive some gaming sites that have an actual website with a home page other features like a calender to organize themselves better. If we could do something like this it would attract more people IMO http://usmilitarygamers.com/index.php
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:01 pm

That's a nice website. They have a certified webmaster...I'm no webmaster tho, lol. When you start diving off into complete websites like that...they require a webmaster, space, domain and hosting, which all equates to funds. Either they're paying dues or they have someone with deep pockets. Only thing I pretty much have to pay for out of pocket is the domain name. It's a helluva site tho.

Yeah...alot of the out dated stuff is going to get removed, and I plan on making things more simplified. We have a calendar here....but no one rarely uses it or views it. I still haven't figured out why and how they changed the button for it...opposed to the other buttons up top.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:43 pm

We need the site to be crisp, clean, and clear. We need to consolidate the site into three sections by genre.

GAME ZONE - Shooters, Fighters, Sports, Action-Adventure, Racing, Puzzle, Strategy, RPG… (individual game rosters should be included here)

MEDIA NETWORK - Movies, TV, Sports, Online, Music, Books, Animation, Photography…

CLAN BARRACKS - Rules & Mantra, Members & Recruiting, News & Info...

Also we need a decent logo, I'm trying to get a copy of Photoshop CS5, so I can make one. Or anyone else who can make something good, and not crappy. Something we can use all over the site, like a sports team logo. Something that can come across well in every color, without many shadows and gradients, something crisp and clean.

www.themvmt.net All_NHL_LogoPins

www.themvmt.net Alphabet

Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Lol...you've been working on getting photoshop and creating a logo since '07 son.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Yea that site looks real professional like it was done by a Web Designer. I just thought it would be kool to do something like that but for free.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:25 pm

Quote :
Lol...you've been working on getting photoshop and creating a logo since '07 son.

LOL, I know, son. I had it for my old PC years ago, and then it broke. Getting it for Mac is a bit harder, so I have to holla at my connect.

www.themvmt.net 25uo00x
But hey, I can always have YOU pay for an official copy. After I order Chris to collect your f*king head… Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:22 pm

I think a Starhawk color scheme would be cool. I think a clean slate as far as threads go except for the official Movement ones would be a good idea; it would give us more recent and accurate information (a lot of threads are beyond repair).
Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:28 am

I think the site is great it runs well easy to use, jay's done a great job of keep the site gone and running but nothing like something new. My hat off to all the movement who stayed with the site through the ups and downs. a true team

Work-Play-Game (Mvmt) proud
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:19 pm

I like the site but alot of threads are really outdated all we need is to re-do some of the threads and put all games in one section.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Some of the threads have good and important info...I'm trying to see if there's a way I can archive some of them.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

Post # : 157

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:47 pm

how about a youtube channel for the clan members and give the password to all clan members so they can create videos and post them up.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:33 pm

That's a good idea...may look into that.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:22 am

Awesome
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:32 am

I'm really digging the redesign Jay. What else is to come?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:15 am

Nice job Jay looks great

(Mvmt)Bouwser
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 am

It's still a work in progress. You'll notice some changes are still being made. Some changes will be made on the fly with suggestions. I'm still learning the functionality and limits of the host to implement other things. This is pretty much a shell or the base of the site...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

Post # : 260

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:22 pm

THIS LOOK BETTER JAY NICE WORKING ON
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:07 pm

It looks kool the other layout was getting boring.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Lol...yeah I wanted to make sure it was updated before the game dropped, and besides it was time for a new breathe if air in the organization of it.
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:09 pm

yeah.... that banner is nice. love to see the changes. now all you have to do is delete all the old threads. Very Happy

Standing
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Yeah...I have it to where they should delete themselves after a while. Though some of the threads I didn't want to just delete encase if there was info embedded within them that someone may look for later.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:12 pm

very nice lovin the new look
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm

How long does it take for threads to delete?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

www.themvmt.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.themvmt.net   www.themvmt.net Empty

Back to top Go down

www.themvmt.net
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: [Mvmt] News & Announcements-
Jump to: