[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capcom vs Tatsunoko "Ultimate All Stars"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

Capcom vs Tatsunoko "Ultimate All Stars" Empty
PostSubject: Capcom vs Tatsunoko "Ultimate All Stars"   Capcom vs Tatsunoko "Ultimate All Stars" EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:29 pm

I remember bringing this up several months ago and being very upset because back then it didn't look like it was to come out in US due to licensing laws/ Corporate Greed, however it's coming out in january next year. It may not be for you younger guys, although there are characters ya'll would recognize. And it is the next in line for the capcom vs series. The only major draw back is that it looks as if it's only coming out for the Wii. Luckily on the precept that this sort of thing would eventually happen i purchased a Wii for the kids (wink, wink) a long time ago and it's already payed of with a few games over there, Bleach Shattered Blade to name just one. They say there is a small chance that this will ultimately be released onto PS3 or XBox 360 but it would have to be a part 2 due to them have to completely rewrite the entire software to make it NextGen compatible. just thought ya'll would like to know i mean other than mag dropping i really don't see too much to be excited about. I mean other than those long awaited DLC's for you Fallout 3 fans.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75003

was messing around today and found more on this game

http://g4tv.com/videos/41605/Tatsunoko-vs-Capcom-TGS-09-Trailer/
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs Tatsunoko "Ultimate All Stars"   Capcom vs Tatsunoko "Ultimate All Stars" EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:42 pm

sheesh...... the g4tv review is better come on ppl.....
Back to top Go down
FoXx046
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
FoXx046

Post # : 86

PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs Tatsunoko "Ultimate All Stars"   Capcom vs Tatsunoko "Ultimate All Stars" EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:49 pm

the game looks pretty good
is it only on wii though?
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs Tatsunoko "Ultimate All Stars"   Capcom vs Tatsunoko "Ultimate All Stars" EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:12 pm

lol i forgot about that this a purely ps3 community, my word.....
yes only on the wii for now, i think if it does good they might let it out onto the next gen's the only reason they aren't is due to rewriting all the coding for next gen platforms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs Tatsunoko "Ultimate All Stars"   Capcom vs Tatsunoko "Ultimate All Stars" Empty

Back to top Go down

Capcom vs Tatsunoko "Ultimate All Stars"
Page 1 of 1