[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LT Future in MVMT

Go down 
+7
Worrior_60_Jav
tuffmuff
GeneraLee27
JayGood
eq3
prboi400
LTMoney21
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LTMoney21
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
LTMoney21

Post # : 88

LT Future in MVMT Empty
PostSubject: LT Future in MVMT   LT Future in MVMT EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:10 pm

Hey fellow clan members. as you notice im not nearly on warhawk like was before; i been busy prepping myself for my future employment..which i decided was to join the U.S Army. I take the ASVAB test on july 6 if i qualify then i will know when i start my Basic Training Sad ... so ill try to be on as much before or if i do leave. Ill let you guys know as much on my details.. MVMT is soon to be in the U.S. Army lol!
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

LT Future in MVMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT Future in MVMT   LT Future in MVMT EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Congradulations LT ive been doing the same I took the ASVAB yesterday on the 3rd and I passed it with a 41. Make sure go prepared and dont be nervous when you take da test just stay calm and focused and you'll do good. I probably wont be on as much either because im joining the Marine Corps Im just waiting to get my diploma at the end of june so I can go to MEPS and do my physical. Good luck LT and god bless you.
Back to top Go down
eq3
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
eq3

Post # : 75

LT Future in MVMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT Future in MVMT   LT Future in MVMT EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:53 pm

i 'm proud of both of you for doing some thing meaningful withyour lives .it gives me much admiration to say thank you .i wish you both luck . be careful and may God be with you .
P.S. maybe you'll run into my son E. Quinones the 4th
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

LT Future in MVMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT Future in MVMT   LT Future in MVMT EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:12 am

Mann...that's good stuff guys. We already have one Movementnite in the armed services...Brigrat, who's in Afghanistan for the Marines. I can't do nothing but respect that for taking that big step and decision...esp. to defend our country. Be sure to get your study on, and yall will do fine. I have a potna in the Navy that's but to finish up in Sept. His time flew by...now he's bout to enjoy the benefits state side with a nice gig. Good luck and may god bless you all.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

LT Future in MVMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT Future in MVMT   LT Future in MVMT EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:47 am

Good Luck! cheers
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

LT Future in MVMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT Future in MVMT   LT Future in MVMT EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:37 am

Good luck guys and god bless. I know you'll both do great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Worrior_60_Jav
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt

Post # : 60

LT Future in MVMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT Future in MVMT   LT Future in MVMT EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:27 pm

My bro trab1t44 is bout to go back to military this is his 2nd inlistment been to iraq three times & is signing to go back only difference is hes Airforce hes an M P for you who dont know Military Police he might be able to give you other guys some advice on some things
Back to top Go down
LTMoney21
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
LTMoney21

Post # : 88

LT Future in MVMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT Future in MVMT   LT Future in MVMT EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:16 pm

hey thanks guys...
Back to top Go down
hairycherries
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hairycherries

Post # : 78

LT Future in MVMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT Future in MVMT   LT Future in MVMT EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:59 pm

good luck to you brave souls we all thank you for keeping the homestead safe be careful and stay safe congrats to both of you we couldn't live the lives we do with out you so thanks
Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

LT Future in MVMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT Future in MVMT   LT Future in MVMT EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:27 am

Good luck guy!!! thank for help making northamerica a safe place.

Work--Play--Game (Mvmt)much thanks from Canada
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

LT Future in MVMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT Future in MVMT   LT Future in MVMT EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:58 pm

good luck....keep your head down and dont let em behind you!!

standing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aceventurea
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
aceventurea

Post # : 184

LT Future in MVMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT Future in MVMT   LT Future in MVMT EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:17 am

yeah guys what they said keep focused and keep ya heads down and you guys will be fine god bless both of you and all the other brave souls that protect this grate land we call home and THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LT Future in MVMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT Future in MVMT   LT Future in MVMT Empty

Back to top Go down

LT Future in MVMT
Page 1 of 1