[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt? Empty
PostSubject: Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt?   Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:23 am

TDM is basically "war" and is in essence what WH is all about. Now we all have our specialties, but who do you guys see getting it done when we run TDM's? Who do you see really giving you squad a hurting on the regular?
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt?   Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 11:44 am

There's no true way to analyze that, due to in TDM like with most other modes, it's team based. You have to factor in air support and if the team you're on is passive or aggressive. If you don't have adequate air support and are on a team full of base campers that are scared to die and be aggressive, I don't care how good you are on the ground, you're going to be ineffective.

I've seen too many times were people within the TOP 10 of DM, were on a team like that and began to get base raped, and we're just totally ineffective...they either A) had a low KDR, or B) left the server. It's no way you can measure how good someone is in TDM b/c it's Team based.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt?   Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:00 pm

But I've seen time and time again that if one team has two or three dudes like say PR and I, we own the other squad. Yes it's a team, but there's always a Bron or Kobe to lead things, you dig??
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt?   Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:18 pm

So is this question about leadership or skill??
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt?   Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:42 pm

Both, cause when were in there and we got noob's and statboys, it's up to a few of us lead and execute simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt?   Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:29 pm

Seems like some type of Ego boosting type of post, Muff.

If that is the case, Almighty as you say...maybe possibly b/c pr had the air on lock like he normally does? Again...there's no fair way to access that.

I can gurantee you, if you and pr, or even u and any of the top players were on one side with nothing but recruits, while the other team knew how to execute knew the themes of each map/mode...you wouldn't dominate. I've seen it too many times. Each time with TDM, it's going to come down to if the teams are equal in talent and knoweldge.

As with most top clans...anyone can be world beaters with superior pilots in the air.

Question you may wanted to pose is...who's the best in your group?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt?   Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:43 pm

Bravo Bubba Jay, I appreciate the effort. It's not ego boosting, it's a legitimate question I posed. When you see the same guys coming out on top repeatedly it's not just a fluke, base raping or dominance in the air dominance every time. I was just making a post, but here you go getting fresh again. But don’t worry Warhawker, you’re not a gamer. And once I catch you on another game, I’ma fuck you up!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt?   Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:56 pm

KDR is really important in TDM so whoever has the best KDR along with the most kills I would say is the best. My KDR is usually good in TDM cause im usually in the air and I have a less chance of dying than if I was on the ground. Air Superiority is KEY!!!
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt?   Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:37 pm

See that's why I said you couldn't get a good analysis in TDM for that point alone. I've seen many ace pilots with like 40, 50 kills and maybe one death. I've also seen people run to the other bases (enemy bases) and hop in tanks and rack up on kills. Which can be key, if your team is aggressive, and the other team is camping at their own base, while you have pilots in the air, and the passive team is not trying to get in the air. That's not the equivalent to a DM, especially in a map with no vehicles to get an anlysis of "who goes to work...or who doesn't." You can't get a fair assessment.

In TDM, with adequate air superiority and being aggressive anyone can flourish..b/c you're relying on someone else, just as if you're getting base raped with a team full of non agressive people. Everytime you spawn in and turn a corner, there's a tank waiting on you. In TDM...it's the epitomee of help and teamwork...it can help you or hurt you depending on your team's mentality.

In DM, you rely on no one but yourself...and can blame no one but yourself. That's how you can truly tell the skills of someone. For the most part...that translates into the team based games...especially when you face someone one on one during battle.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt?   Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are the top 5 on in TDM in The Mvmt?
Page 1 of 1