[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.

Go down 
+6
GeneraLee27
Hells
TonyAlmighty
GenXGamer
JayGood
tuffmuff
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:29 am

Very Happy whoops...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:05 am

We'll see what happens this December, Muff and Good can play in traffic in the meantime... -_-
Back to top Go down
junito_29pr
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
junito_29pr

Post # : 17

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:52 am

I'm a cowboy to death
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:01 am

junito_29pr wrote:
I'm a cowboy to death

See Almighty...we're Worldwide. Ownage

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:47 am

LOL whoops...

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 Eli_manning_10.0.0.0x0.400x525

"Damn those Cardinals... I broke a nail"
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:31 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
New York teams always have a way better combined record than the Tex-ass teams of late. The last time you losers got a playoff win Indepence Day was in the theaters, the AJ 12's just dropped and we were playing Crash Bandicoot on PS1.

Let's hope one of your teams even makes it to the playoffs, you just embarrassed yourself. /thread.

slow down.... crash bandicoot no no no never wouldnt even play the demo because the name was so dumb.. more like twisted metal

and football
well most of the great football players come from texas or florida. the two states that have huge football program schools and the states in between aint bad either. you dont hear great highschool football programs of new york.

and that lost last night must of been heartbreaking to lose the game on an INT like u were tony romo..lol
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:22 am

And how's that helping Tex-ass pro football Pranc? I could easily say that New York produces the best point guards and shortstops, but that goes without saying my dude.
^
Y'all Tex-ass boys are salty because the NFL in your state is a traveling circus and a disgrace. I don't take haters seriously, put out a team worth watching and then we can talk. ONE...
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:13 am

No doubt. That Eli Manning interception was certainly worth watching for me.
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:12 pm

that means we know football thats what all that means...looks like we dallas fans have about as much to look forward to this season as you new york fans...lol.. anyway i will always be a cowboys fan i just cant help it but more and more THE LONGHORNS are what i am following closer i mean sh!t the coaches are all better than the cowboys...

and oh yeah on the mannings i heard that payton and eli have a older brother that did go pro for a short time and got a bad knee injury and couldn't play anymore. also the older bro was a WR and is now payton and eli 's family agent. just something that i heard.

and one last thing tony your football team doesnt even play in your state. so all you got left is the BILLS and the memory of jim kelly and the new one year wonder that is T.O.... lol!
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:34 pm

Yadda, yadda, yadda... Neutral Holla at me when ya'll Shorthorns come to grips with reality. In the meantime...

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 New_York_Giants_9a02

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 DSC_1504

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 Longhornssuck

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 Tony-romo-crying4
/thread
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:17 pm

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 08ca89b3-1115-41aa-80f8-1f65cbb3b8aa

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 Bffc28b9-8931-4d59-a33b-b69d08b0086b

I'm not going to sit here and banter back and forth with you...b/c I watch the games. From what I saw in the last month of the Giants playing ball of '08, along with what has transgressed this year, I'm going to leave you with a quote from Week 2 of '09.

JayGood wrote:
But from looking at it with the naked eye....don't get your hopes up with the Giants. Over rated just as they were last year.

They scored 1 offensive TD against the Redskums (a team in dissaray & with a walking dead Head Coach) in Week 1. Had to kick a FG at the end of regulation in Week 2 over Dallas, after 3 turnovers. Smashed the Chiefs and Raiders, in weeks 3 &4...we all know about them. Got embarrassed by the Saints, as I said from looking at it from just my eyegate, Saints so far appeared to be the Top team in the NFC for now...and got their Kufi smacked off in their own back yard, Sunday night by the Arizona Cardinals. This Sunday they travel to Philly. Don't drop 3 in a row.

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 Coughlin1114

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:42 pm

thats funny tony. a yankee would try to make a hamburger when you should be cooking a perfect marblized steak...lol so you dont know food either. Ownage

and on top of that you wouldnt get close enough to that longhorn to kill it anyway, although i could give u a gun but i dont want to eat you...lol
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:19 pm

NYG 17
PHI 40

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 Nfl_a_mcnabb_500

"Yo Son...Stop trying to argue with this guy, and actually try listening to what he's been trying to tell you, yo..."

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:57 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Oh yeah
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:21 pm

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 Medium_bb172196cf854d2e834aeab9f448272c

MAN I suck!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:57 am

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 4a444784-51fe-434e-8b9d-a9dd791c7ff0

4 Straight Losses in a row??? hmmm .....HOLD THAT!!

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:06 pm

disgust WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!! NY DOESN'T QUIT OR GIVE UP MUTHAF**KAS!!! Pop a cap

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 Alg_brandon-jacobs

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 Jets-mark-sanchez
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:58 pm

jays was the best pic Sad

and while you were doing all this talking the horns and cowboys were both winning your team was losing...and your boy sanchez is another over rated USC quaterback he will have plently of tony romo like sundays before he gets good.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:32 pm

"Doh.... what happened???"

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 Eli

Straight Owned!
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:04 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Bringing another Lombardi to us in the Big Apple, THAT'S what. And you might want to correct the name of this thread Muffykins. (loads Desert Eagle)

be careful with that desert eagle tony if you shoot yourself in the leg with that you may still die.. its a big as bullet.......... lol
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Lol...

I'm actually a Midget fan this week. We need yall to beat the Vikes...or will yall lay down...again? I wish Brandy Jacobs was playing...I saw today he's getting his knee scoped.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:24 am

yeah he is hard to stop but to big to be a running. he would also make one hell of a linebacker. he is only good for 3 or 4 games at a time witch always seem to be against dallas...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.   For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Midgets... Official NYG Team Thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2