[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective

Go down 
+8
prboi400
GeneraLee27
trailside13
GenXGamer
pranc2
bignasty-que
JayGood
tuffmuff
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Worrior_60_Jav
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt

Post # : 60

Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:11 am

she had me healing her in 1 part you could see me out the top of her tank with a rench did the same with J
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:35 am

thank you. the videos are fun as hell to do. i'll probably keep doing them randomly depending on what clans we're battling. we still need to do a "clan video."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:44 am

Worrior_60_Jav wrote:
she had me healing her in 1 part you could see me out the top of her tank with a rench did the same with J

Lol...yeah I peeped that. I saw yall a couple of times getting some zones and it look like once you carried her in a WH.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

Post # : 190

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:53 pm

yo muff! u gotta dvd burner? if you do you can hook your 'video out' cords to ur dvd recorder then hook you dvd recorder to your tv. it will allow you to tape the game without a cam and it will look just like it doese on your tv instead of haveing to deal with crooked cams.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Nope. I don't have a DVD burner. I have my TV, my PS3 and a computer. All I can deal with right now... and afford LOL
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:56 pm

for future reference there's an "edit" button above your post... for when you need to make corrections... i helped u out on that last one
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:10 pm

hacknslash5 wrote:
yo muff! u gotta dvd burner? if you do you can hook your 'video out' cords to ur dvd recorder then hook you dvd recorder to your tv. it will allow you to tape the game without a cam and it will look just like it doese on your tv instead of haveing to deal with crooked cams.

Hmmm...slash may be on to something here. I never thought about that. I think it could get tricky between the too with the different formats though...standard opposed to BluRay...WH is not really in 1080p....but most games dropping now are. So pending on what type of recorder you have....you may be limited. That's a good idea though.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:18 pm

oh. thx. but to EVERYONE ELSE i know at least one of yall have a dvd burner you can do this with. the more ppl we get doin this the better. if we get 3 or 4 ppl recordin one game. we can put all the vids together and make one. this way we can watch gbs from four different ppls view. this would be the shit. this way we would get alot of badass video from each game. instead of only gettin to watch muffins bake. we could see whut several ppl are doin.
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:21 pm

j this does work. one of the vids i seen on utube had comments askin how the vid looked so good. the vid poster replyed that this is how he does all his vids for warhawk. his vid was some of the best quallity i have seen so far.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:29 pm

I'm not saying it can't be done.

I'm saying when it comes down to game in BluRay...1080p, how can you record it on a standard DVD recorder?

The only thing that can play a BluRay, is a BR DVD player.

There's a good possiblity, when Starhawk drops...it's in 1080p, as with the rest of games dropping.

So you have to be mindful inf you're in the DVD burning market...what you're purchasing.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:56 pm

capture cards
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:59 pm

GeneraLee27 wrote:
capture cards

Yeah..but I have Vista on my computer. disgust

I can't get most of my progams to work...that I orignally ran on XP. hmmm

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:35 pm

what programs i got xp still on this comp.....what's a capture card???
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:04 am

tuff whatever happened to the other mvmt vs. War vids Shocked you noob.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:08 am

ive been real busy with work... usually i have weekends off and I didnt get that this past weekend... some of us have to work ya know...
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:59 am

oh I'm sorry madam tuff for not knowing ur busy schedule plz forgive me Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective   Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mvmt vs War Video - Tuff's Perspective
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2