[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs Empty
PostSubject: Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs   Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Street Fighter IV’s Championship Mode Expansion Pack will include:

• Replay Mode – Record, upload, and download top matches to share with the Street Fighter IV community. Players can analyze top tiered fighters matches, leave voter feedback for others, and share their own triumphant victories. Aww man, now I can record you guys getting your asses giftwrapped by yours truly!! Twisted Evil
  • New Points System - Two new points systems to measure your skill (Championship and Tournament Points)
  • Enhanced Tournament Matching System - Skill level matching system offers improved tournament match making for beginners and mid-level players. Competitors earn Grade Points (GP) to earn entry into more advanced tournaments. This is definetly what's up! Capcom is doing it right! cheers

Each DLC pack offers an alternate costume for you favorite Street Fighter IV character, $3.99 each

• 2/17 – Brawler Pack DLC Pack will include alternate costumes for: Zangeif, E.Honda, Rufus, El Furete, and Abel.
  • 2/24 – Femme Fatale Pack will include alternate costumes for: Chun-Li, Cammy, Sakura, Rose, and C.Viper.
  • 3/3/09 – Shoruken Pack will include alternate costumes for: Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Gouken, and Dan.
  • 3/10/09 – Shadowloo Pack will include alternate costumes for: Seth, M.Bison, Sagat, Balrog, and Vega.
  • 3/17/09 – Classic Pack will include alternate costumes for: Guile, Dhalsim, Fei-Long, Blanka, and Gen.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs   Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:25 pm

the 18th's just around the corner,,,,,i promised myself i wouldn't get too excited about this one dropping but the closer it gets the harder it is to contain my enthusiasms, enthusiasms... * WACK!!!!* *WACK!!!!* part of a team, sorry my mind drifted a bit and started thinkin' about bobby deniro for all ya'll youngun's out der... enthusiasms
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs   Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:24 am

This game is gonna be a serious problem man! All the reviews say that the gameplay is on point and is fun as hell, which is really most important. Crazy graphics are a forgone conclusion these days, it's all about the gameplay. They say it's a cross between SSII and III Third Strike.

Then we have a proper multiplayer system with rankings and video recording, it's a wrap.

I've actually been on SCIV a LOT recently, with all this SFIV talk, I've rediscovered how good it really is.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs   Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Damn man, the marketing campaign is crazy for this one. I keep getting new info almost everyday. Check the promo posters.

Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs 11sntp4

Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs Balrog
My fav.

Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs Fei-long

Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs Chun-li

Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs Rtfbpt
She's Muffy got the hots for Ryu Almighty.

Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs Sf4_gafposter
CRACK! Twisted Evil

Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs Sf4-revenge
Shocked

Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs 4jb8dy
Shocked

Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs I1i9ew Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs Fx6q6g

Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs 2elcvg6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs   Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs Empty

Back to top Go down

Championship Mode Expansion Pack and Alternate Costume Packs
Page 1 of 1