[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhawk v1.4 Update "Free Gameplay Modes!!"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

Warhawk v1.4 Update "Free Gameplay Modes!!" Empty
PostSubject: Warhawk v1.4 Update "Free Gameplay Modes!!"   Warhawk v1.4 Update "Free Gameplay Modes!!" EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:15 am

Back to top Go down
Jakfu
Recruit

Post # : 5

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk v1.4 Update "Free Gameplay Modes!!"   Warhawk v1.4 Update "Free Gameplay Modes!!" EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:51 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
WickedSon07
Civilian
WickedSon07

Post # : 54

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk v1.4 Update "Free Gameplay Modes!!"   Warhawk v1.4 Update "Free Gameplay Modes!!" EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:41 pm

I just got it today.

What does everyone think of the new game moods????? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk v1.4 Update "Free Gameplay Modes!!"   Warhawk v1.4 Update "Free Gameplay Modes!!" EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:04 pm

They're both going to take some time to get use to. Hero seems like a pretty good concept though...and the graphics of when you're in "Hero Mode," are on point. I like how it's random, and anyone could be The Hero. Initially I thought each team should choose there Hero, but that wouldn't work if the Hero on the other team was overall not as strong as the Hero on the opposing team. Collection I think will be a good way to work as a team, and also get points. I was noticing yesterday though, most people were going straight for all the coins, and not trying to obtain zones. That will be critical, just as in all other modes, in case if you are killed and re-spawning purposes.

Seems like the developers have chosen to thrown the towel in, and are giving away points now..i.e. the Winning Team Ribbon (50 points) to counter act all cheaters...along with the rank up system for the Officer ranks. Or ....they may just want to keep game play and rewards attainable for the causal player. I benefited with the rank up, though I was only like 20k away from ranking up, but I don't know how I'll feel with everyone and there mama being a major now. I worked hard to get to that point, but I know some ranked below me, and ahead of me now, didn't. But that's just the way it goes....majority of those high ranked people are paper any way ( achieved ranking other ways outside of truly earning).

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
WickedSon07
Civilian
WickedSon07

Post # : 54

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk v1.4 Update "Free Gameplay Modes!!"   Warhawk v1.4 Update "Free Gameplay Modes!!" EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:11 pm

^^^ Good analyzing

I really like the Hero mood, when you get to be the Hero you can kill people like it's NOTHING.

They basically give you super powers to do whatever you want.

I was playing HERO earlier and I must say half of the people had NO idea what they were supposed to do.

Heres a hint for folks.

When you get to be the Hero - DO NOT RUN AND HIDE. The more you kill the more points your team will get, just GO CRAZY!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk v1.4 Update "Free Gameplay Modes!!"   Warhawk v1.4 Update "Free Gameplay Modes!!" Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhawk v1.4 Update "Free Gameplay Modes!!"
Page 1 of 1