[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhawk Dying?

Go down 
+4
prboi400
LTMoney21
tuffmuff
GeneraLee27
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:22 pm

Some people started to say this a while back and I didn't believe them but now I think it's happening. Nobody is on or there playing something else. Maybe we should do other games to put our community into so it will be different and people will play more often or something. I'm starting to get bored.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:01 am

I love Warhawk and this makes me sad.... but I agree. Somewhat. I still see A LOT of people online all the time.... but it seems to be more our clan. There are some people I haven't played with in MONTHS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
LTMoney21
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
LTMoney21

Post # : 88

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:36 am

yea same here, i dont play most often because of the gameplay. a lot of times i get angry when i throw a grenade at someone and dont die or if i slice them and dont die. i just give up playin cuz its sucks and it happens to me alot
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:03 pm

Warhawk is losing some players but that doesn't mean its gonna die. Just because people see that alot their friends and clan mates aren't on that much anymore doesn't mean thats the case with the whole WH community.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:06 pm

I'm not talking about the whole entire warhawk community. I mean for mine.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:24 pm

prboi400 wrote:
Warhawk is losing some players but that doesn't mean its gonna die. Just because people see that alot their friends and clan mates aren't on that much anymore doesn't mean thats the case with the whole WH community.

No I agree. There are still A LOT of people playing. Just gotta meet new people to kill and blow stuff up with. My little brother jsut got the game but I don't think he's quite as attached. He's hooked on Saints Row right now.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 10:39 am

Well, it goes into the other post we had about this. The booster pack didn’t "refreshen" the game enough coupled with the fact Sony is stepping everything up. We have a SOLID library in place now, all the AAA titles are starting to drop and PSN is really clean now with all the firmware updates. All this is going on we haven’t even tasted Home yet. But WH will ALWAYS be relevant and in the forefront, but Incog REALLY needs to combine all the booster packs though.

As to what Muffy was saying, were a clan in all games and we aren’t just limited to Warhawk. Like the PC gamers who play Warcraft and Everquest, they're a clan on all games they play and were no different. I’ve played a few other games with many of the clan and with all the AAA titles coming out, were gonna be playing together on many other games. Like Good and I were talking about start a clan in Grand Theft Auto, like the Hood Family Movement or something, LOL. I know we’re definitely gonna be doing some things in Little Big Planet.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 2:32 pm

geek I love video games. I'll play just about anything with you guys. (video games Almighty... just video games.) They seemed to have fixed that Wipeout online issue. And there are so many good games coming out soon.

The Movement Forever.... Smile
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 2:36 pm

I've been addressing this since the latest booster pack. I could tell from the traffic of my server since...now it seems like it's picking back up a little, but there once was a time where you had a total of 500 + servers to choose from. Now you're lucky to get over 300.

I think some of it has to do with the game play (network erros, game freezing, headset issues, etc.) cheaters/stat padders and inability to keep the community interested. For this game to be an online game....with no thoughts or mention of a sequel in the works, 3 to 4 months is stretching it a little too far to keep people interested...but I understand it takes time and then there's a testing period. If they wanted too...they could make all the expansion pacs accessible...question is, how much would it cost, and how would they be compensated.

All that combined with the catalog of games growing.... it's dieing...slowly. I've noticed alot of the TOP players either have stoped playing or don't play as much also. You get tired of pounding on noobs, and being frustrated from coaching people how to play the game....when you could be playing competitive matches with other good people.

But as mentioned before...This clan goes beyond this game...and there's about to be some really good games coming out.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 3:53 pm

Now there's the spirit Muffin, were The Movement on ALL games. And it's about to be a cold winter because lots of AAA's are dropping, starting with Midnight Club and LBP tomorrow! MC is arguably the best racing game series IMO and I don’t need to say another word on LBP. Oh yeah Muffin, they did fix the online problems for WipEout, I can put your sweet ass in the wall tonight after your Uncle Tony has gotten settled. I keep hearing whispers of WH2, I do know in fact that Incog is working on another game, it's basically a single player game in the vein of what WH was supposed to be but it's not WH. But I do hear mentions of 2 coming one day not too soon off.

Now Good if you’re tired of hunting noob, man-up and see me in ANY of my other games. It seems ya'll boys are scared to go against Almighty unless you have a rifle in your hand and that's totally understandable being that I'm the baddest muthafucka ya'll have ever seen!

Warhawk Dying? Powerglove
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 5:09 pm

LBP got pushed back to next tues.

Incog is currently working on Hardware 2. Not much info has been given about it...but it's some type of driver-smash up type of game...kinda like Twisted metal, except online.

Almighty....I don't think you could frighten let alone startle a toddler.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 10:27 pm

JayGood wrote:

Almighty....I don't think you could frighten let alone startle a toddler.

LOL he's too busy being "pretty"
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:25 am

couldn't agree with ya'll more on the whole lack of warhawk interest as of school starting, ya got's ta have ya priorities, that being said...i believe tuff had the right answer about finding other friends online in wh community plus older friends from before mvmt and whatnot. i have only done this instinctively because we all know just how much i love a da dm's always being played to one extreme or the other...just not that good at them and not enough points for the amount of time played is all. oh yeah tony who schooled who in sc4??? am sure you've gotten better now that your done playin dressup with your dollies and started playing it... lookin forward to another rematch... late
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:24 am

I gotta hand it to you Gen, it takes balls to go against Almighty and come back in one piece instead of several. You pulled some shit outta your ass, I'll admit. If you’re into suicide we can have a rematch tonight, my dude. I enjoy killing people with a variety of characters.

It’s funny Good, last time you went against me in another game it was Grand Theft and I had to put a bullet in your head to give you something to think about. “Won't be seeing him no more!” I seen you on Facebreaker, but that shit is pussy. I have plenty of games, but only a few brave souls have dared to challenge me.

Hey Muff, I was looking to host on WipEout and I didn’t see you up, don’t tell me your putting weaksauce on your coyote burgers like your man Goody over there. Laughing

Warhawk Dying? Ws
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:39 pm

No weak sauce. I was tired and crabby last night. Bad combo for a lady. I had to shut the machine off. One of those nights. We can race any time.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:42 pm

You sure your ride can go Godpseed???

Warhawk Dying? Bike1_small
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:09 pm

i have heard of alot more ppl coming from other games into warhawk i.e. COD4, and battlefield mostly and i see alot more new people all the time. alot of clans are coming into the game because of warhawk clan set up which is the best that i have seen in a video game
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:23 am

I don't do FPS's and Socom is pussy so I can see why. Right now WH has NO compition and that's a double edged sword. On one hand it makes everyone come to our game because there's no other one quite like it, BUT with no competition they don't push the envelope further enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warhawk Dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Dying?   Warhawk Dying? Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhawk Dying?
Page 1 of 1