[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WARHAWK SUGGESTIONS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bravewhelp
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt

Post # : 23

WARHAWK SUGGESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: WARHAWK SUGGESTIONS   WARHAWK SUGGESTIONS EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Its just a suggestion. Do you think that wahawks and nemesis" air planes should all ready have 'most' of the weapons that you can fly around and get for a dogfight just to be suited and ready to do battle in the sky, instead of people shooting you down when youre in the process of obtaining essential weapons such as the yellow heatseeking missiles. Hence the word 'most'. The weapons that should be worth seeking for are the annoying *TOW* missiles (for noobs that harass people on the ground) & air mines. & this is just an idea, wouldn't it be 'dope' if youre in a TDM dogfight server & a teamate can leave behind in the the air a medic pack for a bruised up & wartorn aircraft. Basicaly a an "AIRMEDIC" (copyright) -JK LOL-. One airmedic for each team that is, all while keeping the game challenging & non frustrating. REMEMBER my Movement bretherin & sisterin, "Its just a suggestion' Oooo one more SUGGESTION.
Back to top Go down
bravewhelp
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt

Post # : 23

PostSubject: Re: WARHAWK SUGGESTIONS   WARHAWK SUGGESTIONS EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Shall we ? "One airmedic for each team"" basically ONE aircraft for each team that will be able to carry such valuable utilities such as health regeneration packs..... BUT WAIT... THATS NOT IT, THERES MORE ! To make it even challenging, the opposing team can be able to steal your health regeneration packs that AIRMEDICS (copyright) drop, thus hendering your chances of regenerating health and living to tell about it..... untl next time, from The Lions Den.... ITS JUST A SUGGESTIONS. RAWR !
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: WARHAWK SUGGESTIONS   WARHAWK SUGGESTIONS EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:42 pm

i think you should have to get the weapons yourself but i like the airmedic idea.

Standing

garwar
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: WARHAWK SUGGESTIONS   WARHAWK SUGGESTIONS EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 pm

I've always felt that those Warhawks should have majority of the weapons already equipped, with the exception of the specialized weapons you can obtain. It's useless to hop in the air, when you're out numbered completely or by 2 or 3 and have to go hunt for weapons, you end up spending more time trying to dodge missles than collecting goodies. I can see when u first spawn in collecting weapons on ground...but for the most part, realisticly speaking...a plane will never hit the air on limited ammo.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARHAWK SUGGESTIONS   WARHAWK SUGGESTIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

WARHAWK SUGGESTIONS
Page 1 of 1