[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starhawk's Official FAILS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueArcher405
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BlueArcher405

Post # : 57

Starhawk's Official FAILS Empty
PostSubject: Starhawk's Official FAILS   Starhawk's Official FAILS EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:49 pm

This thread is for problems anyone finds with Starhawk

So after I finished out the campaign...still offline I decided to play some prospector matches last night.

Turns out that if your not online you recieve a big fat 0 exp and NO silver/gold/rift medals upon completion of Prospector matches.

This IMO is completely unfair. Jake said that he will NOT be getting Starhawk now because theres no point in paying $65 for a game that only has campaign. He is an online player and doesn't care for the campaign.

example...Jakes had MW2/BLKOPS/MW3 all since the day they came out and has never played the campaign on ANY of them. He also doesn't have internet so he says theres no point in buying it.

This is a real problem because thousands if not millions of people who do not have internet are buying this game and I'm sure once they find this out they will be greatly disapointed as I am...and I have internet.

Also the person who introduced me to the series and is the person I looked forward to playing with the most won't be getting it. This is a real bummer.

SHAME ON YOU DYLAN!!!
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk's Official FAILS   Starhawk's Official FAILS EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Quote :
This IMO is completely unfair. Jake said that he will NOT be getting Starhawk now because theres no point in paying $65 for a game that only has campaign. He is an online player and doesn't care for the campaign.

Starhawk...like Warhawk, is not that type of game tho. It's primarily an Online game, that added campaign to Starhawk since they scrapped it in Warhawk. The fact that the campaign is not lengthy and LBI's main focus and tweets daily are of online...shows what there main concerns are - and rightfully so. They sale majority of their units based off Online sales...not campaign. Campaign appears for them, like it was set up more like a tutorial opposed to a thorough mode on the game...prepping you for online play. Which still isnt the same when you factor Human Vs AI.

That's what puts it in a difference classification as for 3rd Person Shooters. All the other 3rd Person Shooters are campaign/story based with scimpy online mode. Meanwhile Starhawk gives you what you would have in an online experience with most FPS...and the ability to have and host 32 players. Typical 3rd Person Shooters with online play are maxed out at 4-16 max online in a server.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
BlueArcher405
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BlueArcher405

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk's Official FAILS   Starhawk's Official FAILS EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:25 pm

I completely understand that, but if you play a prospecter game online you can earn the medals and exp.
Not being signed in shouldn't effect that area being that it's the exact same game. I only played it offline so I wouldnt have to worry about others jumpin in and messing up my strategy. In the end I waisted alot of time.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk's Official FAILS   Starhawk's Official FAILS EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Is It not saved and tracked offline in your game data, for when you log back in?

If not may want to bring up to Jobe or post on the official forums to see what's up with that. I Wonder if they are aware....or if its intent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
BlueArcher405
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BlueArcher405

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk's Official FAILS   Starhawk's Official FAILS EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:33 pm

nope. at the end of the match on the scoreboard its blank and no rift medal earned for mercenary difficulty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starhawk's Official FAILS   Starhawk's Official FAILS Empty

Back to top Go down

Starhawk's Official FAILS
Page 1 of 1