[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-

Go down 
+4
garwar
GenXGamer
prboi400
JayGood
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- Empty
PostSubject: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Is it still down?
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Ok quick question then??? why did we have that change over from japan's network to SCEA(NorthAmerica's) at the beginning of the month anyway??? i thought it was so they could safe gaurd us better or just shifting some of the work load from Japan to US because of all thier stuff going on???? any news is preferred to no news...
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm

K, am not really sure if anyone else is following this other than trying to get on from time to time, however....

Anonymous Officially stated that they are NOT behind the PSN outage.....However CANNOT rule out the possibility of a rogue member of their faction from working on their own.....

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/109475-Anonymous-on-PSN-Outage-For-Once-We-Didnt-Do-It

And Still now other word from Sony officially as of the posting of this message(4/22/11 12:50pm) other than what they said yesterday about it being back up today or tomorrow sometime.....

Rumors are flying that it's possibly due to Portal 2's new STEAM feature that's said to demand alot of bandwidth for coop/multiplayer functions....it's not sure yet because Sony's not saying anything.....

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with Sony's Transfer of our services to SCEA here at the beginning of the month.....70 million accounts is alot of new data for sale....and i'm talking about playstation doing what facebook did with our information, you agreed to it at the beginning of the month to get back online....around april 1st.....

Lol, at least I'm not paying for it like some of our friends who aren't getting squat for their dough now....besides i am more than sure that sony knows they are losing money by it being down, and i am more than sure they are working expediciously to make this happen and that alot of junior class tech are losing alot of sleep over this....

Like i said all we can do is speculate because Sony's saying nothing about it whatsoever.....now back to them offline modes happy gaming....late
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:06 pm

This is the second time PSN has been down like this smh. After reading that article it sounds like someone hacked into the PSN lol thats crazy well atleast we still have offline modes.
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:00 pm

warhawk doesnt have an offline mode.

standing
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:16 am

ahhh that's too funny....about garwar that is, sorry and good point, am freaking out over the whole not being able to play MW2 multi player.....and cannot really recall the last time PSN was down for this long and new news about the outage....

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/?a_id=2185

Hope it helped some.....sure beats countless speculations and then there's all those online forums you run into with all their conspiracy theories.....

Ultimately it was Sony that killed their own system, only to protect profits no doubt or their bottom line to say the least, because what would have happened if they lost our personal info persay??? Not a DAMN thing fool>>>>ain't no one puttin a gun to your head to play online for free besides i think it's in the contracts small print saying we cannot because we play voluntarily either way it's all relative.....late
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Lol @ gar you need to invest in other games. @ Gen it was down for a couple days about a year ago and alot of people were complaining that they lost a lot of saved offline data because of it. Hopefully its back up soon tho it feels wierd without psn.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:14 pm

I smell a rat. It's either Sony...or Annoymous. And I have a feeling it's Sony...

Evil or Very Mad

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:25 am

sony states it took it off purposefully to protect....whatever

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/?a_id=2185
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Anon any other time has admitted whenever they did something intentionally. Why would they deny it now, when they've continuously shown that they're not scared to claim any attacks?

Gar also mentioned to me he heard that there's rumors of user accounts that have been deleted...all stats, trophies, game progress of those accounts gone. Erased off the face of the earth. Starting over from scratch. If this was true...how could Sony make that up to those individuals?

The fact that Sony itself has not made many comments to it's subscribers and customers, along with staying mum on this whole issue is some what concerning also....

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:51 pm

I thought the shut down was a reaction so they could protect the network. How would people know if they lost their accounts if they cant even access PSN. From what they've said, it seems like they are past the attack or whatever it is and are now just working on stronger security. There was also a rumor saying Japan would be up tomorrow and everybody else the day after.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:02 pm

LOL.....1) How can they make it up to us and ever since the Red Light of Death incidents i've been regularly backing up my saves due to the fact that Sony states that once the system crashes they have no way of recovering said info......2) Corporations lie all the time to the public, you want their stock to take a hit? It's always about the bottom line and staying in the black and outta the red........3) And as far as our online data goes i think it's safe because of the companies stand alone context, warhawk's stored in a different location from say MW2....I really don't think they can infect seperate systems simultaneously across such a broad sectrum so effectively......Nahh, i think this had more to do with the fact that hackers have made it possible to play pirated games and software on the PS3.......who knows??? just hoping, like everyone else, that the system's back up and running glitch free ASAP.....late
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:47 pm

hmmm hmmmm so is it possible that sony did this on purpose to cover up for their mistakes I smell a rat.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:23 am

i do have other games but none compare to Warhawk. Sorry if you guys cant realize it. ive been reading all the gossip on the psn shutdown and it looks like if you were cheating with unliscenced firmware you are the most at risk for having info stolen. kind of ironic i think. everyone else playing straight-up with an un modified console should be ok.

Standing
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:07 am

Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:12 pm

Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:40 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/27/technology/27playstation.html

If someone has this info...it's very possible accounts could be deleted, but from the article ,that's the least of concerns.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:54 am

we are screwed.

standing

Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:58 am

Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:02 pm

Damn 75 million users lost data that's crazy now I know not to save my credit card info to my ps3. Good thing I erased my hard drive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-   PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_- Empty

Back to top Go down

PSN is Down (Possibly Inteferred) -_-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Sony Entertainment Network Content :: Sony Entertainment Network - SEN-
Jump to: