[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MW2 New DLC Resurgence Pack.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deebo133
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Deebo133

Post # : 35
Status : The best sharpshooter, so dont bring a knife to my fight

MW2 New DLC Resurgence Pack. Empty
PostSubject: MW2 New DLC Resurgence Pack.   MW2 New DLC Resurgence Pack. EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Earlier than many of us suspected, Modern Warfare 2 will get another 5 new maps in 3 weeks!

Activision send us a press release that announces new DLC for Modern Warfare 2! The pack will be called the Resurgence Pack and will hit first on the Pop a cap Xbox network worldwide on June 3rd, which is exactly 3 weeks from now!

Nothing has been said about a price or the other platforms (PS3/PC) but it's highly likely that this pack will cost $15 and will again be exclusive for Pop a cap Xbox 360 for 30 days.

The Resurgence Pack will feature five maps and will be celebrated with 2 double XP weekends.

Double XP weekends
•Friday, May 28
•Friday, June 4
Rumored Maps

Here is a brief description of each of the 5 confirmed maps in the Resurgence Pack.

Vacant [Call of Duty 4]
Wide open Russian office complex. Updated with new visuals and atmosphere. There will be different routes through this map, depending on which game type you are playing.

Strike [Call of Duty 4]
The classic map with the large monument in the middle. Visual and atmosphere updates as well.

Carnival [New]
A fairly large deserted Amusement park set in the daytime. Many different locations within the map, such as a house of the future, a roller coaster, and many other things. The fun house is a main vantage point.

Trailer Park [New]
A trailer park(no way!) set near the campaign level "Boneyard". It is a close-quarters map for objective game modes. Choke points are apparently obvious. Running and Gunning, check.

Fuel [New]
A completely different map than the others in the Resurgence Pack. It is "a sniper heaven", and it's big. Fuel is an oil refinery broken into 2 sections, one being the outdoors with things such as pumps, while there is another part in the offices of the refinery. The objectives will be placed within the building, so snipers can cover from the outside.
Back to top Go down
manny2921
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
manny2921

Post # : 218

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New DLC Resurgence Pack.   MW2 New DLC Resurgence Pack. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:19 pm

when?
Back to top Go down
Deebo133
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Deebo133

Post # : 35
Status : The best sharpshooter, so dont bring a knife to my fight

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New DLC Resurgence Pack.   MW2 New DLC Resurgence Pack. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:25 pm

around julyish.. hopefully
Back to top Go down
manny2921
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
manny2921

Post # : 218

PostSubject: Re: MW2 New DLC Resurgence Pack.   MW2 New DLC Resurgence Pack. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:23 pm

hopefully because i want to call out some AC-130's on these new maps Oh yeah