[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ROCKSTAR69
Recruit
ROCKSTAR69

Post # : 21

[Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999 Empty
PostSubject: [Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999   [Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Hello, im rockstar6999, im a average warhawk player (general), also play Mw2. I really want to be in the family of Mvmt. So reply lets get to know each other i hope you will except me. I worked really hard in warhawk for my rank. Also Mw2 prestige 9. But dont worry i still have a life lol. Im a pro stuntride(STREET BIKE). I only travel during summers, but the rest of the time im on psn. So there's my story whats yours?
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

[Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999   [Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Let me point you to the right forum http://www.themvmt.net/interested-recruits-f33/ read all the threads in that forum before anything and go from there.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTAR69
Recruit
ROCKSTAR69

Post # : 21

[Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999   [Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:16 pm

thanks bro!!
Back to top Go down
BME123
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BME123

Post # : 73

[Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999   [Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:17 pm

ROCKSTAR69 wrote:
Hello, im rockstar6999, im a average warhawk player (general), also play Mw2. I really want to be in the family of Mvmt. So reply lets get to know each other i hope you will except me. I worked really hard in warhawk for my rank. Also Mw2 prestige 9. But dont worry i still have a life lol. Im a pro stuntride(STREET BIKE). I only travel during summers, but the rest of the time im on psn. So there's my story whats yours?

Tjhats cuz you aint in school xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999   [Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Mvmt]ROCKSTAR6999
Page 1 of 1