[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So you want to join?....

Go down 
+28
manny2921
proudfatherof_2
olsen77
queeen_nariko666
l2oad_l3lock
BIGFOOT-1768
colt-ford8182
redbarrontx
Backlash01
linksyst
jrr5
young_gunna
TonyAlmighty
BUDDAH2521
prboi400
drizzt_420
trailside13
Jake1Jeckel
pranc2
GeneraLee27
ROCKSTAR69
BME123
jonnypardo13
GenXGamer
tuffmuff
Hells
Deebo133
JayGood
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

So you want to join?.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:15 am

Interesting...may have something here. Are you familiar with any other members? How often do you play or online?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Backlash01
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Backlash01

Post # : 7

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:54 am

I have played with tony almighty,tuff muff,young gunna,manny,deebo,and a few others.I am normally on every day.
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

Post # : 260

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:36 pm

ok i think im ready for join the family i had playing with buddah2521, theharrycherries, young_gunna, generalee27, nichnove69, and tonyalmighty

Back to top Go down
redbarrontx
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
redbarrontx

Post # : 120

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:59 am

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Backlash01
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Backlash01

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:18 am

Still here and still very interested in joining the mvmt.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:21 pm

Forgot to say something last time. I have known Backlash longer than I've known most of the Movement. He's a good guy I'd really like to see in the Movement.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Yeah, Backlash is a good guy, and I've known him for a couple of years now. He's a good gamer, and a good addition to the clan.
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:56 pm

im still here and still want to join
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:00 am

sup yall? been a while i know my bad my net didnt last long. saw red in a game tonight mw3 said hi then he backed out...rude. but anyway havent met any new ppl yet so welcome...long overdue again i know my bad. just thought id drop by see yall soon
Back to top Go down
redbarrontx
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
redbarrontx

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Man sorry bout that Jake1Jeckel...prolly had to run out real quick...BUt Ive been playin wit Buddah, linksyst, Generalee, Youngunna, and a couple more on MW3...If ya see me on hit me up.... and if your on Elite free or paid version look up the MVMT clan...
Back to top Go down
colt-ford8182
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
colt-ford8182

Post # : 1

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:15 pm

im am very interested in joining the mvmt im buddah's cousin i play with some of the mvmt members lynkst,buddah,harrycherries, ive played with redbarrontx,generalee27,and backlash01. I also have elite but like i said im very intrested in joining ive wanted to for a while. so i guess thats all i have thank you.
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:35 pm

I WILL VOUCHE FOR COLT-FORD8182 BECUZ HE A GOOD PLAYER AND GOOD GUY
Back to top Go down
redbarrontx
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
redbarrontx

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:19 am

Added COLT-FORD8182 the other day...look forward ta playing wit ya....ON another note had a room full of follks playing MW3 the other night!!! Fun times!!!
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

Post # : 157

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:34 pm

colt_ford would be a great asset to the clan and he also has elite for call of duty mw3 very helpful to he clan as well.
Back to top Go down
redbarrontx
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
redbarrontx

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:11 pm

roger! tell him check out his elite
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
BIGFOOT-1768
Recruit
BIGFOOT-1768

Post # : 1

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:20 pm

i am intersted in joinging your clan i have played with General lee tuffmuff linkys redbarrontx and red said that he need ppl for mw3 and i am getting elite soon and buddah my ouncle and i want to get in your clan
Back to top Go down
redbarrontx
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
redbarrontx

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:35 pm

Aye BIGFOOT make sure I'm added on your Freind list...and hit me when you turn your Elite on...look forward to playing with ya.....
Back to top Go down
l2oad_l3lock
Recruit
l2oad_l3lock

Post # : 20

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:23 am

Hi, i'm interested in joining The Movement. I play MW3 and Black Ops mainly but have been looking to broaden my gaming horizons a little with something new. I love war type games. I play with Buddah, Backlash, and Links almost everyday on MW3. I have Elite. But I am not a premium member. Right now I dont have the money to get it. But I am going to soon. Hopefully I meet your requirements and can join what I know to be a great group of people and become part of The Movement Family.

Last edited by l2oad_l3lock on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
redbarrontx
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
redbarrontx

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Aye l2oad_13lock add me to your list and look forward to playing with you...
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:18 pm

I GOT U l2oad_l3lock HE A GOOD PLAYING
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

Post # : 157

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:28 pm

yes road block is a great communicator and an awesome player another great asset to the family
Back to top Go down
Backlash01
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Backlash01

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:18 pm

I've been friends with Road Block almost all my life.He is great at teamwork and communication and I think he would make a great addition to the family.
Back to top Go down
l2oad_l3lock
Recruit
l2oad_l3lock

Post # : 20

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Redbarrontx I tried adding you yesterday, but it said that your friends list was full.
Back to top Go down
redbarrontx
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
redbarrontx

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:02 pm

i just deleted some folks off...should have space now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you want to join?....   So you want to join?.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

So you want to join?....
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next