[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Movement on Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

The Movement on Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Movement on Modern Warfare 2   The Movement on Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be getting the game tonight at midnight and I'll set up the clan first thing on there. Send me a PM when you get the game so I can send invites for you to join.

I think our goal, provided enough of us get it, will be to do some battles eventually.

Me, Lee and Almighty will take responsibillity for organizing these and for organizing play times, practices etc.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Modern Warfare 2   The Movement on Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Some of you may know but doc's think I got the swine flu. I was feeling better and was going to go get this tonight but my fever has returned and I won't be able to get it til tomorrow when my better half can pick it up.

Lee if you get it first start up the clan ASAP
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Modern Warfare 2   The Movement on Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:51 am

Ill try and get it ASAP im kinda broke right now. Mad
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Modern Warfare 2   The Movement on Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:11 am

tuffmuff wrote:
Some of you may know but doc's think I got the swine flu. I was feeling better and was going to go get this tonight but my fever has returned and I won't be able to get it til tomorrow when my better half can pick it up.

Lee if you get it first start up the clan ASAP

Hope you feel better.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Modern Warfare 2   The Movement on Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:18 am

Smile thank you... tamiflu actually works wonders
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Modern Warfare 2   The Movement on Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:00 pm

Awww poor Muffin cry Make sure your taking care of yourself, Sugarwalls!!! Because us using condoms isn't gonna protect me from the Resident Evil flu, sweetie. Embarassed

Yeah, I'll have the game Monday and if I'm digging it like all the hype suggests, then I'll be on it officially. farao
Back to top Go down
young_gunna
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
young_gunna

Post # : 251

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Modern Warfare 2   The Movement on Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:46 pm

lol resident evil flu...... Well Done
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Modern Warfare 2   The Movement on Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:16 am

sounds like muff's can use some oinkment,,,,,get it oinkment??? nevermind anywho hoping you feel better muffy make sure to drink some oj and get plenty of sleep....that always does the trick for me and by the by has anyone gotten this yet i just picked it up tonight and am getting ready to open it..... and i picked up my warhawk i sold cause i was going through major withdrawals again..... let me know what ya'll think of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movement on Modern Warfare 2   The Movement on Modern Warfare 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Movement on Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1