[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?

Go down 
+5
TonyAlmighty
beachy437
GeneraLee27
Hells
tuffmuff
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:50 pm

So you're saying I don't think of myself as part of the clan? I very well do but I know for a fact when I was playing we weren't doing anything. That's was alright for me as long as the game was fun with that set aside. But when people started ruining the game and not the game itself, the only thing that kept me on was playing w/ a decent sized group of clan mates. And it's not so much people not liking what I do, it's people's ignorance. And I come to my own conclusions, not somebody else's that say "the graphics are pretty".
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:53 pm

You're not in a clan when playing games with no clan support. In other games you're just playing with people that are on your buddies list. I'm not telling you what to play or what to stop playing. You're in a clan that was started in Warhawk because of it's clan support. If you no longer wish to play Warhawk, the only thing left of you in the clan is the name, GeneraLee27 with [Mvmt] infront of it. It would be cool if you started playing Warhawk again and just check your pride at the door. You know you like Warhawk but you refuse to play it for whatever reason that probably only you understand.

You say there's too many egos in Warhawk? Just mute them and enjoy playing with your clanmates.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:27 pm

We are a clan everywhere. Just because there is no Mvmt tag in what I'm playing doesn't mean I can't play it without playing as a clan. I don't play Warhawk because the actual gameplay is fun. It's the people playing the game that make it fun and when those people act like dicks, why would I want to play. Which is why I want people to play other games. When I say stop playing, don't take it too seriously, just understand that Warhawk isn't the only fun game out there. Most people like to do their own thing on WH because they still find the gameplay fun and don't need anyone but themselves to have fun. Those are the lucky ones.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:58 am

Ok.

#1 - this conversation is getting really old and really dumb

#2 - no matter where we're playing or what we're playing... we're Movement

#3 - Who the fuck cares what everyone else is playing? The clan is a group of FRIENDS playing games together. I only play games with clan mates. Quite honestly I don't like most other people.

#4 - Please leave the warhawk talk for the warhawk thread and only talk about MAG or COD here inregards to whether you're getting it.

This thread wasn't intended to insight debate. It was intended to give me a basing on what multi-player to purchase next.

Don't make me or Jay lock the thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
manny2921
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
manny2921

Post # : 218

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:03 pm

lmao you guys just got told but ya muff you should get cod i will be getting it and we all know who is king of frist person is great Pop a cap also im looking forward to it
Oh yeah
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:37 pm

Shut the hell up manny.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:19 pm

starhawk??? what's that? oh yeah the one we're all waiting for and you predictions are sometime in 2010???? laughable at best. they'll give us some teaser release date but i'm predicting we won't see starhawk before summer of 2011. that is of coarse if they don't need the money with their upstart studio selves... however with the trend and pattern PS3 games have been setting as of late they will promise more than they can deliver and never on time.....
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:16 pm

no faith gen...

im not a glass is half full or half empty.

the glass is just half and u dont know any more than anyone else..

just half gen. just half lol!
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:23 am

am more of a believe it when i see it type is all......and faith i got alot of just am more of a optimistic realist. who's become a skeptic..... by the by how you been pranc????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?   MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MAG, Call of Duty MW2 or Both?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2