[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Losing its Umph

Go down 
+3
Hells
prboi400
tuffmuff
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

Losing its Umph Empty
PostSubject: Losing its Umph   Losing its Umph EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:20 am

Its probably just me... as I've been more into playing on my own lately... but Warhawk just isn't doing it for me these days. I've gotten on a few times in the last month and each time I get either really bored or really irritated with people.

So the likelihood of seeing me on is probably going to be very minimal. I'd honestly rather play fat princess.

I think the Egos that float around Warhawk are really annoying and not enough of us are playing anymore that its fun for me.

That's all... just my rant on the best game EVER. Its just not in me to play it much anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

Losing its Umph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing its Umph   Losing its Umph EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Ya its finally starting to die down 4 real
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

Losing its Umph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing its Umph   Losing its Umph EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:56 pm

I'll still be playing 'till I'm the last person playing... and it's not that the game is dying down, it's The Movement dying in Warhawk. It's a shame.
Back to top Go down
manny2921
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
manny2921

Post # : 218

Losing its Umph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing its Umph   Losing its Umph EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:50 pm

FP is going to be the new game everbodys going to play now thats what lee and me think mostly lee
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Losing its Umph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing its Umph   Losing its Umph EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:58 am

I'll still be on...outside of Work/Gym. The noobs are irritating, but the egos I've grown numb to. You just gotta realize that the folks that carry on these egos behind this game are lacking something...that's real..as in the real world. So this game makes them feel high and mighty...to each his own. lol

There are still plenty that are trying to join The Mvmt through Warhawk. I just don't want this to be a building block for someone to make a name for themselves and then leave and clan hop...or join another clan. If you're going to be down with us...be down. Show it in your work ethic...through the game, and on the website. Outside of that...the daily messages I get about joining and what do I have to do.... I don't even respond to anymore.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TX11
Civilian
TX11

Post # : 112

Losing its Umph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing its Umph   Losing its Umph EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:54 pm

I went through this warhawk downspell as well. It just wasn't entertaining to me for a while. Everything bothered me. I ended up hardly playin the game for like 2 months and then one day i started playin again and got into some really good games the brought back the love that i have for the game. You will pick it up again it may not tomarrow or maybe it will. But one thing is for certain you will pick it up again someday
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

Losing its Umph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing its Umph   Losing its Umph EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Hells wrote:
I'll still be playing 'till I'm the last person playing... and it's not that the game is dying down, it's The Movement dying in Warhawk. It's a shame.

The Movement is dying in Warhawk because the game is dying.

manny2921 wrote:
FP is going to be the new game everbodys going to play now thats what lee and me think mostly lee

It will be until MW2 comes out. People think by the kid-ish appeal of the game, that it is not that serious and doesn't require that much skill. Those people are wrong; this game requires as much teamwork and cooperation as Warhawk but in a different type of way. Plus this game is going to have updates and DLC. The developers actually listen to the players. If you don't have this game you really should.

TX11 wrote:
I went through this warhawk downspell as well. It just wasn't entertaining to me for a while. Everything bothered me. I ended up hardly playin the game for like 2 months and then one day i started playin again and got into some really good games the brought back the love that i have for the game. You will pick it up again it may not tomarrow or maybe it will. But one thing is for certain you will pick it up again someday

Problem is, most people have already had their "downspell" and are going through it multiple times and are getting tired of it. The only way I can have real fun like when I first started playing is to do mess around servers which most people don't even like to do. SMH

COME ON MOVEMENT; BROADEN YOUR HORIZONS
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Losing its Umph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing its Umph   Losing its Umph EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:53 pm

well put Lee
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Losing its Umph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing its Umph   Losing its Umph EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Losing its Umph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing its Umph   Losing its Umph EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:24 pm

GeneraLee27 wrote:

It's funny how the only people that keep saying it's dying are the ones that dont play it that much. When I play, there are plenty of servers to choose from. I run into tons of new players every day. I just dont see that many people in the clan that much anymore...and not everyone in the clan is playing FP. I guess FP doesn't really appeal to me because I'm not a true gamer. Warhawk is the only game I really like aside from racing games.

It's okay though. I'll keep The Mvmt alive in Warhawk for as long as possible even if I'm the only one there.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Losing its Umph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing its Umph   Losing its Umph EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:22 pm

well all i'm saying is that its dying for me personally... it doesn't appeal to me the way it use to... that's not to say it doesn't still do that for others

all Lee is saying is that The Mvmt is beyond just Warhawk
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Losing its Umph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing its Umph   Losing its Umph EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Hells wrote:
GeneraLee27 wrote:

It's funny how the only people that keep saying it's dying are the ones that dont play it that much. When I play, there are plenty of servers to choose from. I run into tons of new players every day. I just dont see that many people in the clan that much anymore...and not everyone in the clan is playing FP. I guess FP doesn't really appeal to me because I'm not a true gamer. Warhawk is the only game I really like aside from racing games.

It's okay though. I'll keep The Mvmt alive in Warhawk for as long as possible even if I'm the only one there.

I've been playing the game two years. Maybe thats why it's becoming more and more boring. It get's tedious even though you can do more in Warhawk than any other game. That's why it lasted two years but things have lifespans. You may still may love Warhawk and that's cool but you should give other things a chance. What pisses me off about hardcore Warhawkers is they're ignorance. I'm tired of playing a game that has only three or four other Movement members that play it. It's stupid and I'm getting sick of it. Try new things! you have a PS3 and all you play is Warhawk?! GTFO!!!! If people would play this game moderately, I would not become to hate the game more and more.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Losing its Umph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing its Umph   Losing its Umph EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Actually, like I said before, I also like and play racing games. I have a total of 11 games but Warhawk is the only game that I like that other people play too. I also still play some of my old PS2 games on the PS3 since my nephew broke my PS2.

"Mvmt goes beyond Warhawk" Well I've never seen anyone in Mvmt playing Grid, SFIV, LBP, MKvsDC or GTA4 and I'm not demanding that more people play them just because I want more people to play them. To each his own but you can't say something's dyin just because you dont play it. That's like me saying FP is dying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Losing its Umph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing its Umph   Losing its Umph Empty

Back to top Go down

Losing its Umph
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Movement Third Person Shooters :: Mvmt Warhawk-
Jump to: