[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I GOT JACKED!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

Post # : 103

I  GOT JACKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: I GOT JACKED!!!   I  GOT JACKED!!! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:16 pm

My PS3 and PSP are gone ya'l...for real. To make a long story short...my newly found hater, BKA my Godbrother(former), AKA DA_SLUGGER on the PSN broke into my home yesterday and took my launch model PSP, my launch model 60 GB PS3(both of which needed serious repair), a bluetooth headset, and two busted controllers(why he left the one functional controller behind? I have no idea))...now, mind you,...I was just about to buy wifey her own PS3 slim and the Final Fantasy Dissidia limited edition PSP pack,so what he thinks he did to me has not been done. He did help me to realize that he is that low-life, cowardly snake in the grass that I already figured him to be (kept giving him the benefit of the doubt)...His weak mind couldn't handle the truth about himself that was coming from me in the form of a "verbal lashing" that apparently hurt him worse than the BEATDOWN that I decided against. So, Friday I kick him out of my spot and Tuesday, he kicks my door in, takes some really insignificant things(really) and thinks I'm not gonna realize that he's involved.(I'm writing this post like this with hopes that he's reading...that's why it may seem a little"off")

Being the volatile person that I am(I'm not called HYiPE for nothin), I am thankful to have family and friends around to help me think rationally through the decisions I make...without them around to help me fight the demons(in my head, I mean), I'd be lost...if you're waiting for my retaliation, that wheel has been set in motion already, so just keep waiting...CHANGE IS COMING!
Anywho...on the upside of things...I'm about to have the new slim quicker than I anticipated and a new portable. Wifey, who bought my original launch models for me said most likely she'll end up adding another slim and portable to the household come christmas but we'll see. So WE'RE GOOD! What's gettin to me is the betrayal factor...how DARE you, COWARD!

Mvmt, if any of you guys see either my user HYiPE, my wifey's user, SOIPAO, or the cowards user DA_SLUGGER online any time between now and a week from now, could you somehow give me a heads up?...I'm also wondering if there is a way to "suspend" my account for the time being? He can't purchase anything without the password, but just in case...any other advice you guys have would be greatly appreciated!

Skaking pt.2~HYiPE~Skaking pt.2
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

I  GOT JACKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I GOT JACKED!!!   I  GOT JACKED!!! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:35 pm

I think maybe you can go to the playstation website and change your password so when he tried to sign on under your name it won't let him because the password you had stored should be old. I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

I  GOT JACKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I GOT JACKED!!!   I  GOT JACKED!!! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:52 pm

Kick his ass Twisted Evil I know you can change your password over the web
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

I  GOT JACKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I GOT JACKED!!!   I  GOT JACKED!!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:26 am

Smh...at a loss for words man. A loss for words. At least you're able to bounce back...on the bright side. Sometimes I just dont understand people.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

I  GOT JACKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I GOT JACKED!!!   I  GOT JACKED!!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:50 am

Damn Hyipe, just damn is all one can think..... sounds like you're past the hardest part in the fact that you accepted what's happened and that rash actions won't change a thing. want to really mess with his head forgive him and don't retaliate. just forgive him and let guilt do the rest. some ppl need attention whether negative or positive, give him neither. just forgive him and don't give him the time of day ever again. eventually he'll realize that which he lost, either way better to find out like this perhaps than to find out later on and cost you much much more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I  GOT JACKED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I GOT JACKED!!!   I  GOT JACKED!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I GOT JACKED!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Barracks-
Jump to: