[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

Post # : 103

ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this? Empty
PostSubject: ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this?   ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Sup, guys...gals...peoples

Last week, like Wed or Thurs, I started to get email alerts, on my phone, from Gamebattles.com. I go to the site to check my messages and had received a message from some user without any profile info or even an avatar. The message starts off sayin somethin like, "Wouldn't you like to get paid to play video games, like me?". It keeps it short by giving a brief rundown of what the site, Only4gamers.com, is basically about. Of course it quotes the money you can make (Anywhere between $10-90/hr.). Naturally, I was interested because I've been looking for some extra income and what better a way to make money than by doing something I enjoy, right?...Well, I do my research like you HAVE to, these days, and find a great more deal of good things being said about it than bad. The only crazy little glitch to the whole thing is that, they offer all these "free benefits" for a "low, low price" of $37.97.

My questions to you guys are: Has anyone received that e-mail and checked it out or experienced anything similar? Or, Has anyone ever game tested, for money or even for free?...I know where I stand with the situation, but, from you guys' end...Is this something you would look into more or would it really be a waste of time to pursue something like this as a career, or even just as a "part-time"?...Just looking for different views on this issue because it's the first time i've come into contact with this type of offer...

Skaking pt.2~HYiPE!Skaking pt.2
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this?   ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:13 pm

I got those messages a while back but ignored them assuming they were spam. I don't really know though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TX11
Civilian
TX11

Post # : 112

PostSubject: Re: ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this?   ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:41 pm

I read into this awhile back myself and i didn't find anything to bad. One point i did pick up on is just because you pay the low price means it is rather low. Check up on a college for this and look at their prices very big difference they also can not gurantee you a job. Your quote from above "The only crazy little glitch to the whole thing is that, they offer all these "free benefits" for a "low, low price" of $37.97." If it was free benefits you wouldn't be paying for it. Watch how things are worded with webpages. Im not trying to tell you not to pursue a dream or desire but more so encouraging you to do it through another outlet such as college. Just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this?   ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Sounds like another scam to obtain some personal info from you...possibly spamming purposes, yet alone, keep your cheese. Any time there's a job, offering you to make extra money, or ALOT of money...but they want you to pay something...FAGETABOUTIT...scam. No matter how they try to dress it up, and make it look...with the "free benefits" and "low,low price of 37.97", it is what it is. How many jobs have you applied for and gotten, where you had to pay out the pocket for? I can see if it was Mary K or you were peddling/hustling something....but they want you to play, just to test and play video games...FOR THEM. At least they say. Hell we can do that in an arcade.

I smell a rat.

ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this? Black-hat-rat

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this?   ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:41 pm

if they want money from you than it is a scam. i mean if i could make all this money then get me started and take 37 bucks out of my check when you send it.. if they arent willing to do that then they are going to take the money and run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this?   ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this? Empty

Back to top Go down

ONLY4GAMERS.com--Does anyone know anything about this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: The Barracks-
Jump to: