[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Movement Juke Box

Go down 
+7
prboi400
Raxozellet
FoXx046
tuffmuff
HYiPE!
GeneraLee27
Hells
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

The Movement Juke Box Empty
PostSubject: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:09 am

MUSIC PLAYER WILL NOT WORK WITH THE PS3

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Make requests and I'll see what I can do about adding them. Let me know artist's name and song titles.

Last edited by Hells on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Houses of the Holy & Over the Hills and far Away
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:03 am

GeneraLee27 wrote:
Houses of the Holy & Over the Hills and far Away

Done.
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

Post # : 103

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:16 pm

I like this idea a lot!!! Big UPS, Hells...how about some M.I.A.-paper planes and some JAY-Z- D.O.A., oooh, or what about the instrumental "Visions of love" by Herbie Hancock(I think that's what its called) that's old skool...what ya'll know about that? I got a ton of others but I won't be greedy! I love everything and yes I mean EVERYTHING!

Skaking pt.2~HYiPE!~Skaking pt.2
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Added two but I couldn't find that Herbie Hancock tune.

I also added a song that at the time of it's recording, all of the band members were only 17 years old...amazing guitar work and drumming. Spheres of Madness kicks ass! The Movement Juke Box Degener
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:26 am

I'll just keep adding music until I get more requests. I can fit 200 songs on the playlist. There is still plenty of room for way more music.

"ARMY OF ME" Rock Star
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:22 am

Eh, I think I found the correct title for that song I was requesting before..-t's called, "Moments in Love" by Art of Noise...

Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:49 am

OK I added it. Let me know if that's the right song.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:30 am

LMAO! Looks like someone doesn't like music.

I've added a couple more songs. Only 165 songs left to fill this player.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:31 am

Can you add Bette Midler's "The Wind Beneath My Wings?"

Yay
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:46 pm

tuffmuff wrote:
Can you add Bette Midler's "The Wind Beneath My Wings?"
Yay

Okay it's been added. That is the first time I've ever listened to that entire song. LOL

Keep the requests coming. You can all make more than just 1 request. I can probably fit like 5 music players on here with 200 songs each.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:15 pm

I was just joking... but that's cool LOL its kind of a good song... if you're in a sappy, cry all over yourself kinda mood.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:58 pm

LOL... People have different tastes in music so I'm just adding whatever songs get requested. I have my own separate playlists that are all death metal. I would post it up but I dont want to scare the children.
Back to top Go down
FoXx046
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
FoXx046

Post # : 86

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:06 pm

yea it would prolly scare some of us lol

Edit: Can u add "I be" by kid Cudi
Back to top Go down
Raxozellet
Recruit
Raxozellet

Post # : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:33 am

Yo man add some undergound rap

Trying to find a balance by Atmosphere
Doomsday by MF Doom
Ghostwriter by RJD2

Those are some good tunes
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:42 am

Raxozellet wrote:
Yo man add some undergound rap

Trying to find a balance by Atmosphere
Doomsday by MF Doom
Ghostwriter by RJD2

Those are some good tunes

Added songs. Let me know if they're the right ones.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Thankyou
Run This Town
Hate
and
Already Home
by Jay-Z
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:10 am

I couldn't find "Hate". Is that the whole song title? Let me know if the others are the right songs.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:41 am

i knew there was a reason i liked you bro, not only are you a neighbor( just realized this this morning) but a music fan as well. nice Nice indeed. sorry for my prolonged absence however i am back. oh yeah congrats on gamer o the month there by the by.....however cannot believe you didn't represent by putting up tupac/dr dre, "California Love". but i can see that you're not trying to alienate everyone which is alright. just tired of being the only californian up in here. oh another good one DMX's Up in here. is that right oh well you know what i mean. a couple of suggestions for ya. could go on all day but don't want to dominate it too badly not quite sure how receptive you are to those suggestions. you've already got great selections on as it is. could use some more Floyd though, anything's good just don't be like all the posers of the world and put money up now "young lust" from the wall would be good or "one of my turns". And i cannot believe Tuff lets us see her softer side and pulls back like that, gurl; don't be afraid to show us your more effeminate side cause i'll tell ya what i was blown away that it was on the play list and to be honest it's what prompted me to actually start writing, that and realizing hell's from here and my here to boot. (by the way los al by the race track, that's right east OC) in honor of muffy's lighter side i would like to request the bette's remake of the beatle's song "in my life". it's from for the boys and she does a great job of it and i am not generally a fan of remakes.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:08 am

THAT is a great Midler song. Love it. From the movie For the Boys... which is suprisingly awesome.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:40 am

Lol, I know..... am more in touch with my feminine side than most. I also like Baron von Titsling from Beaches..... if you ever get the chance check out her HBO specials from vegas. She's pretty damned hilarious, well to me anyway. not to mention that awesome voice of hers, behind her would be cher i think, hard to say. just going by staying power in this group. and of coarse cannot forget aretha, so forth and so on.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:42 pm

I saw Bette Midler in concert once and it was awesome. She's funny as hell.
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:10 pm

I've added a few of Gamer's suggestions. LOL I can't believe you guys are actually requesting Bette Midler. I would never in a million years listen to that type of music. Although I had to listen to Bette Midler this time to add the songs to the playlist. Every song that gets requested, I have to listen to to make sure that the song link isn't broken. It's cool though, keep the requests coming. This IS afterall, everyone's playlist.

The music that is very near and dear to my heart is death metal. I listen to it to go to sleep. I listen to it to wake up in the morning. I listen to it in my car blasting it out of the speakers scaring old people when they pull up next to me. LOL... No other type of music compares to the raw sound of a guitar being pushed to its limit with absolute precision and speed. The stamina that a drummer needs is absolutely unbelievable as well. I get chills every time I hear an incredible riff.

This is MY playlist that I add to occasionally. I'll only put it up temporarily. Death metal is not really about lyrics, satanism, murder or horror subject matter but more about a music that pushes the boundaries of Metal. Although some death metal is very well written and thought-provoking.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:09 pm

How bout some stuff from GORILLAZ...anything, it doesn't matter
Or what about some lenny kravitz- "fly away"..or better yet, some Jimi Hendrix
And there's this song by a dude called P.O.S....not sure about the title but I think just from hearing this one track from him, I would listen to just about anything he's got out...
Oh! And Muse-"Uprising" ...I'm feeling this song right now...it's been stuck in my head for like 3 weeks now...like theme music in my head!lol

Back to top Go down
FoXx046
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
FoXx046

Post # : 86

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:40 pm

HYiPE good call on Jimi we needa get more of him on there
Hells can you add Purple Haze and Voodoo Chile and All Along the Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix
Thanks afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movement Juke Box   The Movement Juke Box Empty

Back to top Go down

The Movement Juke Box
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next