[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Leaving Mvmt!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

Post # : 190

I'm Leaving Mvmt!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Leaving Mvmt!!!   I'm Leaving Mvmt!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:07 pm

Most of you already know the deal and have already added Jake1Jeckel .
for those who dont....hacknslash5 is retiring. and will no longer be in the Mvmt.

dont cry...im still gonna be here....i didnt bug Jay for over a year just to get in and quit a few months later. ill be replaceing hack with another account. i was gonna use another old account but have decided to create a new one just for this purpose. the account is Jake1Jeckel and is only 3 days old. if you have hack on your friends and cant add nemore....delete him and add Jake1Jeckel .
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving Mvmt!!!   I'm Leaving Mvmt!!! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:20 pm

the mvmt server is set where recruits can't come in... sooo... ??? and why the name change?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving Mvmt!!!   I'm Leaving Mvmt!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:30 pm

yeah i noticed i couldnt join any of the games you guys (and girls) were in yesterday.
i burned alot of bridges and made alot of enemies with good ppl when wh first came out. i used to be a cheater....i would kik good players so i could win. i havent done this for a long time but im sure alot of ppl still remember me from it. the new account is my way of starting over. plus when i first got wh i didnt know how to play and my stats were fucked from day one. by the time i get to the same rank as hack my stats will be 10times better then hacks. other than mvmt....hustlin4life21 is the only one who knows this is hack...everyone else thinks that im still useing hack but just dont play nemore and i would appreciate it if you guys keep it that way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving Mvmt!!!   I'm Leaving Mvmt!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Leaving Mvmt!!!
Page 1 of 1