[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
manny2921
TX11
Bouwser
pranc2
trailside13
Hells
JayGood
GeneraLee27
tuffmuff
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

Red Dead Redemption!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!   Red Dead Redemption!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Yeah the longhorn would be awesome.... but going legendary so many times???? That's A LOT of online play... we need to get on together and just do hideouts like mad...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!   Red Dead Redemption!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:00 pm

tuffmuff wrote:
Yeah the longhorn would be awesome.... but going legendary so many times???? That's A LOT of online play... we need to get on together and just do hideouts like mad...

The one thing I noticed in this game...the ranking up, from a legendary emphasis can be time consuming, but on the flip side with the missions avail, and ability to use help...once you get the hang of the game, the points are easy to come in a round, pretty much every three battles or so around you run...you should be ranking up, if you're going to work. Well in the gang fights at least, b/c there's like 3 waves of enemies you have to kill...which equates to points.

I haven't got the gold matches down...but I've only played them once. The online mode is probably just as good, if not better than the campaign mode. And the campaign mode to me is better than GTA4...it's really good.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

Post # : 157

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!   Red Dead Redemption!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Im on 4th legend now really close to completeing it. And there is supposed to be some free dlc coming out for red dead.
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!   Red Dead Redemption!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:11 pm

made it to last legend on it and need to finish challenges. so ready for battlefield 3 to come out.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!   Red Dead Redemption!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 am

So you got the Zonkey? I wanted that Longhorn steer...but I couldnt put that much time into it.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!   Red Dead Redemption!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:00 pm

lol yeap i got the zonkey. its a piece of cake jay jump on it with us a lil bit we will help ya out.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!   Red Dead Redemption!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:30 pm

I'll have to bring my bull back out...havent jumped on in a minute. Pretty fun when we get the whole gang on there. I don't know who all has the game, or traded it in.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!   Red Dead Redemption!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 pm

I still got it we should start a posse up this week.
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!   Red Dead Redemption!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:12 pm

ill be playin again after i start feelin a lil better i had surgery yesterday and im sore as hell.
Back to top Go down
redbarrontx
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
redbarrontx

Post # : 120

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!   Red Dead Redemption!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Im down txt me when ya get on!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!   Red Dead Redemption!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption!!!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3