[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lambo or porsh?

Go down 
+8
FoXx046
pranc2
trailside13
bignasty-que
GeneraLee27
JayGood
tuffmuff
jujunewacc
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

lambo or porsh? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lambo or porsh?   lambo or porsh? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:38 pm

LOL thought you'd like that... and how can you not like this:

lambo or porsh? - Page 2 4-studio-torino-rk-coupe-Porsche-Cayman
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: lambo or porsh?   lambo or porsh? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:13 pm

porsche is better if you want to drive the car all the time that is what they are made for..
and even if you wanted to do some real racing porsche makes a way better all around car..
but i would take a ............spoon NSX buy honda any day forget your lambo and your porsche Twisted Evil

and before you go breaking my balls about my car of choice you better do some research about the car try super GT racing out of japan and then come and talk. oh yeah the NSX is hand made and because of it ferriari had to change the way they made cars in the early 90's. cuz why buy a ferrari when you could get a ferriari killer for less than half. cheers
Back to top Go down
FoXx046
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
FoXx046

Post # : 86

PostSubject: Re: lambo or porsh?   lambo or porsh? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:01 pm

pranc2 wrote:
porsche is better if you want to drive the car all the time that is what they are made for..
and even if you wanted to do some real racing porsche makes a way better all around car..
but i would take a ............spoon NSX buy honda any day forget your lambo and your porsche Twisted Evil

and before you go breaking my balls about my car of choice you better do some research about the car try super GT racing out of japan and then come and talk. oh yeah the NSX is hand made and because of it ferriari had to change the way they made cars in the early 90's. cuz why buy a ferrari when you could get a ferriari killer for less than half. cheers
Pranc knows whats up! NSX allllll day great
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: lambo or porsh?   lambo or porsh? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:34 pm

i thought no one had anything else to say on subject.. Oh yeah

thanks foxxx great hey batman
Back to top Go down
FoXx046
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
FoXx046

PostSubject: Re: lambo or porsh?   lambo or porsh? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:40 pm

haha no prob pranc lol!
im a honda fanboy so i love just about anything honda/acura
Back to top Go down
eq3
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
eq3

Post # : 75

PostSubject: Re: lambo or porsh?   lambo or porsh? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:52 pm

ain't nothing the style'n in a

LAMBO
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

PostSubject: Re: lambo or porsh?   lambo or porsh? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:52 pm

me too.. one of my daughters frist words was honda and she will let you know when ever she sees one. she just learned acura too. its really cute

i have owned four hondas and thats it. although my first car was almost a 944 porsche for $6k..instead it was a 88 civic the porsche would have been cooler at the time..lol

a buddy of mine is in the process of building a CRX turbo he also already has full skunk2 supension bushing and JDM rear disc breaks all on a hondata system he has got the motor yet but is looking at a sohc 1.6 vtec it is hard to find for a real cheap price. but he makes good money and is motivated. i mean he doesnt even play warhawk anymore.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: lambo or porsh?   lambo or porsh? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:36 pm

im tryna geta job to buy a car cause my pops said he'll put the down payment as long as im payin. Im lookin into JDM's also prolly a 98' Civic coupe.
Back to top Go down
FoXx046
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
FoXx046

PostSubject: Re: lambo or porsh?   lambo or porsh? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:35 am

haha thats pretty cool. im into JDMs too i wanna get a honda civic as soon as i can or an acura integra or and acura RSX lol
Back to top Go down
Hells
Civilian
Hells

Post # : 583

PostSubject: Re: lambo or porsh?   lambo or porsh? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:26 pm

Lambo or Porsche?... neither. It's all about the ZR1. What a Face