[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's new....

Go down 
+7
GeneraLee27
Jake1Jeckel
tuffmuff
GenXGamer
bignasty-que
prboi400
JayGood
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

What's new.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:22 pm

GeneraLee27 wrote:
The jewish thing was amusing.

sure it was... racism on any level is always amusing right???
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Well since sensitivity has been an issue as of the last month or so, I apologize. But I would rethink about ever implying that I am a racist.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:54 pm

#1 - didn't say you were a racist... but not being a racist and thinking that racist terms are amusing is lame

#2 - being sensitive and recognizing the inappropriate aspects of certain comments are also lame are two different things... not only here but in my day-to-day life I have a very low tolerance for comments that are offensive to certain groups of people for the amusement of a few.

#3 - please don't also assume that my lack of fear to comment on what offends me and my lack of fear on speaking my opinion on those matters as sensitivity

#4 - the world would be a far better place if more people spent more of their time telling their friends what they said wasn't cool rather than laughing right along in an effort to "be cool"
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:30 pm

It was a joke of small degree and there are worse comments on this site that could be offensive to somebody. Sensitivity was brought up not because you spoke your mind but because I don't see these types of remarks on every sexist or racist comment. I'm not trying to "be cool" or "fit in"...just finding something humorous that you don't. I'm not racist; this doesn't even have anything to do with a race but call it what you want.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:35 pm

GeneraLee27 wrote:
I'm not racist; this doesn't even have anything to do with a race but call it what you want.

Once again I never called you racist.

And you're right... not every racist/sexist/homophobic/inappropriate comment is reciprocated with a comment from me. I'd be here all day if that were the case. Its just been excessive IMO so I voiced my concern on it.

We can agree to disagree or whatever. I'm not even sure why I waste my time. You guys can say whatever the hell it is you want to say and will continue to do so.
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

Post # : 103

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:21 pm

OK....yea...Soooo...What's New?
Isn't that the discussion topic?
HYiPE Skaking pt.2
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:10 pm

hyipe....this a new topic....as far as i know.
muff....when i say "gay" or "jewish" it means "stupid.
im not "racist", in fact (im white as hell) most my friends are black and my step family (worry er, trabbit) is mexican.
also i dont have any problem with "gay" ppl. in fact, my sister and cousin are lezzies and i have a gay friend (who happens to be black).

but again ol wise one....i see your point and i apologise and will keep it to a min out of respect.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Ol wise one eh.... I was JUST saying that sometimes its excessive. Geez.

I think I just need to learn to appreciate your language Jake/Hack (can't stop calling you Hack)

Lezzies... priceless

But.. for the sake of argument (cuz I love a good debate) I would love to know why the words gay and jewish mean stupid when you use them?

Just for shits and giggles... humor me. Smile
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:54 pm

tuffmuff wrote:

But.. for the sake of argument (cuz I love a good debate) I would love to know why the words gay and jewish mean stupid when you use them?

Just for shits and giggles... humor me. Smile

Please respond to her via private message. Thanks

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:26 am

lmao will do j
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:14 am

JayGood wrote:

Please respond to her via private message. Thanks

~Goodz~

I'll behave. Geez.
Jake's response was very appropriate. Just so yall know.
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:11 am

Ok...it was an appropriate response, but i think Jay's point is that its not part of this topic...What's New...Jake, that was My whole point for sayin, "Sooo, what's New?"...its called sarcasm....this convo should've been under a topic name like "totally INSIGNIFICANT racial slurs" lol...just for sh*ts and giggles, what if i were a GAY JEWISH guy who was just invited to the website and wanted to check out WHAT'S NEW?...feel me? Not tryin to step on toes but if i did...SUCK IT UP! And pm me about it or even better--> start a New topic titled:"You stepped on My toes" LMAO...anyways, you guys are HILARIOUS!!! Smmfh...ONE
~HYiPE~ Skaking pt.2
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:50 am

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:09 pm

thanks muff....i wasnt sure youd agree. by the way the word "canadian" also fits with the message i sent you. lol
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Oh Canada!
Back to top Go down
Dok-J
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Dok-J

Post # : 63

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:26 am

OK, I'll tell you all what's new... My work schedule. Very Happy Thursdays thru Saturdays are the days and some nights that I am available to get down with anyone in the clan, in any room. Glad to see the variety on the rooms J. Hook up some dogfights. Muff your series of rooms go hard too. Can't wait to bus yo ass in some more hero. That's my shit right there.

Audi 5000.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:52 am

Dear Dok.

This is language patrol trailside13 here givin' ya a warnin' for inappropriate language. I know your new her' and all but ya need to watch what the language.

P.S I will own you in hero!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dok-J
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Dok-J

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:01 am

Language Patrol? Didn't mean to Offend anyone. U need to get on your job Trail...just judging by what i've read in the past. Anytime on Hero...Whippersnapper!
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:22 am

Dok-J wrote:
Language Patrol? Didn't mean to Offend anyone. U need to get on your job Trail...just judging by what i've read in the past. Anytime on Hero...Whippersnapper!

Disregard trail....he's in his own world. You offended no one. I'll be sure to add a dogfight for the weekend addition of Mili Minded...DM,or TDM? Any other suggestions?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:18 am

I am the beast in Hero. Don't get it twisted. And Trail's a noob! Don't listen to anything he says....
Back to top Go down
Dok-J
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Dok-J

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:50 am

Aight Cool, I Like how we keep each other on our toes with the talk. I'm feelling it. I'm finally in a clan that's "MILITARY MINDED".! That's what got me in the rooms with yall in the first place. Muff, your are quite irritating on the ground at times, last night I could barely get going because of my clan members bangin. By the way, one cat saw my MVMT logo and said "Dok-J, what you doin' in MVMT?" It was one of my buddies Psycko59. I know it was out of respect. But on the dogfighting tip J, TDM on dogfighting is preferable to me 1st because I would like to get some more air communication in effect. I'm old school, I lke to explore every possible element of a game. I saw this coming before cats like Trail was even born. farao Over and Out.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:04 am

For real. I love it when clan members make the game tough. Lee and Chrynus with their sniping last night was irritating as hell. Everytime I'd walk out the bunker on the Grinder one of them would snipe me. I know my strongest point is really flag defending... its probably when I'm the most irritating.
Back to top Go down
HYiPE!
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
HYiPE!

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:29 am

Yea, she's a beast alright...a team killing beast!Laughing just messin tuff...Jay what time you think weekend mili-minded will be up...i always seem to miss the weekend joints...
~HYiPE~ Skaking pt.2
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:51 am

Yeah I sure do team-kill well. Last night it seemed like everytime Jay threw a grenade I ran in front of him. He team-killed me like 4 times in that Grinder match.

I don't think Mili-minded will be up tonight. Jay usually put the Warfare server up on friday nights. I'll have the Muffins server up tonight late. Probably won't be on til around 9cst or so. But I don't have to work tomorrow so it'll be up for quite a while. I'm thinking the rotation will be DM/TDM-DF/Hero/CTF. I'll post this in the Muffins Server thread also.
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Yay I'm gonna be back on tonight to be able to bug you guys. I'm gonna have to make up for all the days I've been gone not being able to bug all of you. So prepare.

P.S. The Language Patrol is just me looking out for curse words, since I'm always say language when someone says a curse word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's new....   What's new.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's new....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next