[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DC Universe Online

Go down 
+6
Bouwser
garwar
tuffmuff
TonyAlmighty
GeneraLee27
JayGood
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:02 am

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/755/755358.html

Definitely gettin' cop'd...

~Goodz~

Last edited by JayGood on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:06 pm

I saw some vids of this it look awesome. cherry
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:11 pm

I dont know if ya'll boys subscribe to Qore on PSN. But the newest episode dropped yesterday and they did a feature on DCUO and the game is looking REAL crispy.

Qore is dope, ya'll should subscribe.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:14 pm

Confirmed Characters

Heroes
Adam Strange
Ambush Bug
Aquaman
Atom
Azrael
Batgirl
Batman
Bat-Mite
Batwoman
Beast Boy
Black Canary
Blue Beetle
Booster Gold
Brainiac 5
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel
Creeper
Cyborg
Demon
Fire
Firestorm
Flash
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Hawkgirl
Hawkman
Huntress
Lobo
Martian Manhunter
Metamorpho
Nightwing
Plastic Man
Power Girl
Raven
Red Tornado
Robin
Rorschach
Rose Wilson
Sergeant Rock
Spy Smasher
Supergirl
Superman
Swamp Thing
Vigilante
Vixen
Wildcat
Wonder Woman
Zatanna

Villains
Ares
Bane
Batzarro
Bizarro
Black Adam
Black Manta
Black Mask
Blue Snowman
Brainiac
Captain Boomerang
Captain Cold
Catwoman
Cheetah
Cheshire
Circe
Clayface
Clock King
Darkseid
Deathstroke
Doctor Poison
Doomsday
Firefly
General Zod
Giganta
Gorilla Grodd
Hades
Hank Henshaw
Harley Quinn
Heat Wave
Hush
Joker
Key
Killer Croc
Killer Frost
Lex Luthor
Livewire
Mad Hatter
Man-Bat
Maxie Zeus
Merlyn
Metallo
Mongul
Mr. Freeze
Mr. Mxyzptlk
Mr. Zsasz
Ocean Master
Parasite
Penguin
Poison Ivy
Prankster
Prometheus
Ra's al Ghul
Riddler
Scarecrow
Sinestro
Solomon Grundy
Tattooed Man
Toyman
Trickster
Two-Face
Ultra-Humanite (albino ape form)
Ultraman
Ventriloquist
Zoom
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:22 pm

I was JUST about to do a search for this...we're a couple of months away.

Damn they got alot of people...anything about the multiplayer online?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:28 pm

I just read an article they're considering this an MMO. Shocked

Also said that some of the famous dc characters will be unplayable. scratch

More of an attempt for you to create your own character and take them online.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:33 pm

It's an MMO or MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game), have you ever played one on PC? You create your avatar and complete missions and build communities with other players, strictly online. Imagine if you could mix Home, WH and FF and that's more or less what an MMORPG is.

No they won't be playable, because you interact with them all and play alongside of them. When you create your avatar you can give them the powers of any superhero and you create you own individual character and build them up. If you think WH was a commitment, holla at the pc guys who play these, it's a totally immersive experience and extreme level of commitment if your a hardcore player.

Last edited by TonyAlmighty on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:36 pm

When is the release date? This is going on my wishlist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:41 pm

Quote :
I just read an article they're considering this an MMO
There has never been a true MMO on a console outside of FFXI. This is a PC style game and putting this on a console is unprecedented.

Quote :
When is the release date? This is going on my wishlist.
Late this year, early '10.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:15 am

Quote :
First, there's the ability to play either a hero or a villain, then the player selects the Super Power like ice, heat, sound or radiation to name a few, and the way it manifests. Perhaps you want to use a ring like Green Lantern does or perhaps you prefer gadgetry like Batman, a mace like Hawkman, cast magic like Zatanna with just the spoken word or just throw fireballs with your hands. Players also get to select a Movement type like Flight or Acrobatics. The "Origins" attribute seems to have gone by the wayside and now we have Traits which Jens said he'd explain during the demo, but somehow I never quite pinned down, I'm afraid.

Acrobatics as a movement type was in game and it manifests as the ability to make super long leaps crossing both the X and the Y axes, the ability to cling on the side of buildings to scale it in several jumps and do "air dashes" which was the ability to change direction while in the air and cover short distances even faster. In that manner, he was able to keep up with Wes who has super speed as a movement type, in traveling from one area to another.

DC Universe Online 2606_1_t

Another new feature they talked about was the "Inspiration" option in character creation. A player could start character customization by selecting this option and select an original DC character. You could select "Inspired by Green Lantern" for example and a Hero character would be generated for you that had flight and power that manifests through a ring. From there on, you would tweak every aspect from gender to costume, from affiliation to powers. More artwork has gone in for costumes and all the characters Jens had in his stable looked spiffy smart. In-game, Jens' costume was a skintight leotard with sexy leg wrappings. Er... his female character that is, not Jens himself.

The UI has gone through a new iteration, the looks of which I liked very much, but it was still not finished of course, and not what they were showing off. A small icon on your character panel showed the role you had selected and are playing. The ability to pre-load skills for different role profiles such as attack, defense and support (basically different macro bars) was easy to use and these profiles can be swopped out on the fly. That is to say if your support guy goes link dead in the middle of your caper, someone in the group can easily switch quickly into that role.

"We've got much more of a world now," Jens showed me as we ran around Metropolis. "Remember when all you could do was run around a single street at FanFaire?" Indeed I remembered as I had gone the wrong way and suddenly run out of NPCs and other street objects. The DCUO version of quests is known as Cases and Capers; Cases for the heroes and Capers for the villains. We took on a Case and Oracle spoke up in a pop-up interface to guide us to our next objective, once that was completed, it led on to another objectives and eventually, we were directed to assist Superman in Star Labs.

As we ran along the streets, we also found passersby running in the opposite direction as well as friendly NPCs that have been knocked out. Reviving the NPCs meant we had allies to help keep the yard-trash down. Jens was rightly proud to show off the world they had created. Great urban-scapes, new water graphics and a raised mono-rail high above the city. I managed to tease Jens into scaling a pylon and running on top of the mono-rail to get to Star Labs instead of running on the ground which he did magnificently until he fell off.

DC Universe Online 2606_2_t

Cases and Capers can be found both in public areas and private (instanced) areas. Players often start quests in public areas before moving into private instances where they could interact with boss mobs and original DC universe characters. In this instance, we were sent to assist Superman in securing Doomsday and Star Labs. Lexcorp goons had infiltrated Star Labs and accidentally released Doomsday. Not good, but the super boy scout was there and we were on our way. Players can heal themselves, other players as well as allied NPCs, although it wasn't Superman that needed help as we were knocked out a few times but recovered (or a buddy could revive you) quickly to jump back into the fray. Eventually, we knocked out all the LexCorps minions and secured Doomsday. Not without some collateral damage as it was just too much fun to pick up something big and heavy and hurl it at the goons.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:32 am

My superhero is going to be the shit...
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:52 am

Interesting....

I wonder if you have the ability to create your own sub group...like of 4?

I guess it depends on how many characters you can create.

What would be even tighter if you could alternate between ego/alter ego.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Well again it's an MMORPG and usually your able to create factions, clans and communities within the game so I'd imagine so. You guys should check out World of Warcraft, Everquest or Age of Conan to get a feel for what type of game this is gonna be. The lifeless hardcore geeks dedicate they're whole lives to WoW, paying up to THOUSANDS of real dollars for accounts and gear! Evil or Very Mad People make posts on the net via Craiglist and such and set up micro transactions via PayPal and such. This is very serious business. Neutral

Quote :
I think I'll make my hero Almighty with the super powers and my villian Van Starks with the tech abilities. Who are you gonna model Megamuff after? Laughing
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:42 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Who are you gonna model Megamuff after? Laughing

I don't know... but I like this MegaMuff... I might have to steal that name. Cool
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:54 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Well again it's an MMORPG and usually your able to create factions, clans and communities within the game so I'd imagine so. You guys should check out World of Warcraft, Everquest or Age of Conan to get a feel for what type of game this is gonna be. The lifeless hardcore geeks dedicate they're whole lives to WoW, paying up to THOUSANDS of real dollars for accounts and gear! Evil or Very Mad People make posts on the net via Craiglist and such and set up micro transactions via PayPal and such. This is very serious business. Neutral

Quote :
I think I'll make my hero Almighty with the super powers and my villian Van Starks with the tech abilities. Who are you gonna model Megamuff after? Laughing

I've seen and know about WOW and EQ...heard you talking about Age of Conan.
Chrynus, the other night, said he sold his EQ avatar for $2k on Ebay.

Hopefully they drop this with the picture caption option....I can imagine "The Movmemt" photo and cast of characters looking pretty funny.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:05 pm

Quote :
but I like this MegaMuff...I might have to steal that name.
And how much do you think hot shit like that is worth??? Nothing is free in this world Muffin... Neutral

Quote :
Hopefully they drop this with the picture caption option....I can imagine "The Movmemt" photo and cast of characters looking pretty funny.
DC Universe Online Watchmencharacters
Well all PC games have this function and I imagine we will too. I can picture it looking just like The Watchmen.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Hero Creation basics:

• (a) a super power
    (b) the source of that power
    (c) a movement mode
    (d) an initial ability (you unlock more as you level up)

For Example
  • Green Lantern
    (a) Light
    (b) Ring
    (c) Flight
    (d) Strong Will Power

The Flash
    (a) Electricity
    (b) Hands and Feet
    (c) Speed
    (d) Fast Metabolism

The game controls much like most third-person action titles, with standard light and heavy (charge-sensitive) attacks, a jump action and an interact button (notably, used to pick up cars). Super moves are mapped to the same four face buttons (when using the PS3 gamepad; a keyboard and mouse will be compatible with the console version, too) and are activated using L2 and R2 toggles. In total, up to eight super moves are easily accessible at any given time. During a preview someone created a guy with two ice pistols and he could fire ice balls and freezing rays at opponents, melee them with blocks of ice, or conveniently freeze them inside larger blocks, for example. A simple targeting mode (accessed by holding R1) locks the game camera onto an opponent for focused attacks.

It seems that most, if not all characters will be able to access and do battle in the high reaches of the city, as speedsters can race against gravity, acrobats can continuously jump and grapple up buildings, and those blessed with flight (Almighty)... well, just fly.

DC Universe Online Dc_scr_icn_lexpower_0001

DC Universe Online Dc_scr_grpact_metro_lex_0092

DC Universe Online Dc_scr_env_metro_0042

DC Universe Online Dc_scr_env_metro_0040

DC Universe Online Dc_scr_env_metro_0041

DC Universe Online Dc_scr_icnpose_metro_lex_0002

DC Universe Online Dc_scr_icnpose_metro_lex_0003

DC Universe Online Dc_scr_icnact_metro_0022
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Shot 2 looks like Spidey & DareDevil on roids.

Good Info.

Is the envoironment destructable?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Quote :
Shot 2 looks like Spidey & DareDevil on roids.
DC Universe Online Dc_scr_grpact_metro_0006
That's what's up though, it looks like the CAH will be detaled and I'm BIG on creating characters. So this is shapping up nicely. If you look at this pic you can see the squirts, then the brolic dudes and then Supes is right in the middle sizewise.

Quote :
Is the envoironment destructable?
Good question, I havent heard anything about that yet.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:16 pm

very cool
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:54 pm

DC Universe Online Dcuniverseonlinejan811
I'm more of a Marvel guy, so I'm not sure if she's a hero or created, but if she's that latter then. Shocked

DC Universe Online Dcuniverseonlinejan812
Throw some glasses, an overbite, a squeeky voice and some questionable acne on her and I believe we have Mega-Muff here. Very Happy

DC Universe Online Dcuniverseonlinejan813
The dual ratchets!

DC Universe Online Dcuniverseonlinejan814
Flameside the Boy Blunder Laughing

DC Universe Online Dcuniverseonlinejan89
Aye Good, is it Mediocre Man or Capt. Savahoe, which one is it? Laughing

DC Universe Online Dcuniverseonlinejan818

DC Universe Online Dcuniverseonlinejan815

DC Universe Online Dcuniverseonlinejan85

DC Universe Online Dcuniverseonlineept164
BARRY BONDS!! Shocked

http://www.blogcdn.com/news.bigdownload.com/media/2008/07/dcuniveredc_scr_icn_bane_0001july24.jpg
DC Universe Online Dcuniverseonlineept165
Walking out of BALCO.

DC Universe Online Dcuniverseonlineept163
On that speed.

DC Universe Online Dcuniverseonlineept162
It looks like dude in the middle has ring power like GL.

DC Universe Online Dcuniveredc_soe_screenshot_02july24
Bruce Wayne, Tim Drake and Dick Grayson!!!

DC Universe Online Dcuniveredc_scr_icn_jokerharley_0006july24
Mr. J.!!

DC Universe Online Dcuniveredc_scr_icnact_metro_0022july24
It looks like Supes is on that Michael Phelps!

DC Universe Online Dcuniveredc_scr_grpact_metro_0003july24
Big Nasty Deluxe!!!

DC Universe Online Dcuniveredc_scr_icn_batmanrobin_0002july24

• So there will be expansion packs, that's a forgone conclusion with this being an MMO.
  • Right now they're grappling over implementing cross-platform play, meaning us PS3'ers being able to play against the PC guys!!!
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:30 pm

I don't know if I like this bit of newe here, per MTV Multiplayer... Evil or Very Mad

Quote :
When I spoke with Sony Online Entertainment president John Smedley last year, I asked if the company had any plans to make their MMOs more appealing to female players. He said, “We are going out of our way in ‘DC’ because we saw that women were really the largest part of the audience for ‘The Dark Knight‘ [movie].”

Certainly the publicity and the widespread acclaim surrounding the latest Batman film couldn’t hurt, but creative director Jens Andersen and senior producer Wes Yanagi told me some specifics of how their game will appeal to the ladies.
I figured these guys were smart enough to know that most women are stupid and went to the movie JUST to see Heath Ledger without the Joker makeup! And THESE are the guys that're are in charge on a multi-million dollar operation over there. scratch

Quote :
MTV Multiplayer: A few months ago, I spoke with John Smedly and he said that “DC Universe Online” is trying to be more female-friendly. Can you elaborate on that?

Creative Director Jens Andersen: Well, we definitely want to make sure that people can participate in the action. Obviously, it’s a comic book game, right? So there’s a lot of punching and stuff like that. A lot of my friends play with their significant other or spouse, and they usually like to play the stuff that’s not so up-front combat-wise; they like to do the healing, the support, the buffing, and that sort of group management. So we made sure that we tried to make that more than just watching people’s health bars on the side of the screen. It wasn’t just playing the interface; it was actually still just playing the game. So our concepts for having the support people involved are very different from what other MMOs have.

And also, we don’t have death in the game; we just have knock-outs so when you do “die,” you can get right back up again and into the fight. So there’s less critical failure points for people who are more casual and aren’t necessarily as into a hardcore of an experience. It’s a lot more forgiving in a lot of ways. And it’s not a necessarily a male-female thing so to speak, but it’s just what I’ve noticed when it comes to what characters females tend to gravitate to gameplay-wise as opposed to men.

Wonder Woman is in our game; she’s one of the most recognizable female characters in the world. So the appeal that we have as far as just female presence in the [intellectual property] is very large. The amount of customization that you get to do — we’re taking a lot of care in terms of like what types of characters and archetypes that women gravitate to when they play — have the cute character, we have the motherly character, we have the sexy character — all the different kind of traits you can kind of choose from and can identify with.
I thought no one cared what women do outside the sack or kitchen but women. We don't want forgiving, we want extreme brutal violence, gratuitous female nudity and explicit offensive language!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil If you want casual go play Soduku on your pink DS! Laughing

Quote :
MTV Multiplayer: Have you had a lot of women try the game?

Andersen: We actually have a lot of female team members, but certainly, they’re outnumbered by the males on the team for sure. And since we’re not in the open beta or anything like that, it’s typically been skewed towards men but we do let people play our game at all the conventions that we’ve gone to. I would say that the response is both good from men and women that have played the game. And we’re also live within the company, so there are a lot of females in the San Diego office that have played the game, too. and I think that they’ve responded to it very well.
Wait, they have women on their team, that AREN'T there to make sandwiches and give lapdances??! I thought Clinton and Palin taught us that giving women power is like playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets in a six-shooter!! pirat

Quote :
MTV Multiplayer: Do you find it challenging making a game that’s aimed at hardcore MMO gamers and the more casual gamer who’s just a big DC fan?

Andersen: This game is about the DC universe, bu it’s not just about the DC universe fans. We’re not making specifically for that one gorup. We’re making it for everybody including that group. So we have to inlcude a lot of mainstream concepts. Like what’s the ideal version of Batman, right? It’s Bruce Wayne as Batman. If they’re writing a story in the comics where Batman’s back has been broken and it’s actually this other guy playing Batman right now — several people have actually played Batman — it wouldn’t be Harvey Dent as Batman. That doesn’t make sense [for this game].

What we’re trying to do is make a game that is for the action gamer and the MMO gamer. there’s a market there already, and what we want to do is bring a new take to the space. We want to make people that like playing that long-term game, we want them to not play the same game only with capes.

Senior producer Wes Yanagi: I think your question is also about function or usability as opposed to the design. Maybe “World of Warcraft” would be the best example — people say it’s easily accessible, right? And I think it’s really because their usablilty at the early stages was really well done. If you took someone’s “WoW” character at level 70 — even if they didn’t use any interface add-ons and if it was just their default interface — you’d be overwhelmed because there’d be too many options. But what [Blizzard] did, they did a good job at gradually teaching you how to become an expert at that game. And I think that a lot of other games, especially MMOs, don’t do that very well.

Andersen: You do need to teach people how to play your game early on. Product knowledge is really important — to know what’s great and not great. But we’re such a differet game fundametally [from "WoW"], like how you play moment-to-moment is completely different, how you team up with a player or tactically fight against another player because of the physics nature of our game, how you target things is completely different because we’re not pointer-driven. So there are certain things that we can’t take from them. But we can say overall, “Hey they did a wonderful job in ramping players up on how to play their game.” We should that. But how we do it is dependent on our game.
Mmmm, if you know how to play games you'll figure it out within a few hours, it looks like they're trying to make Lifetime the Game rather than a proper DC online! Thanks a lot for ruining Sony's first MMO Muffy!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Ok... first of all... do you talk to your girl with that mouth??? or momma??? Razz

LOL 2nd of all.. this is DUMB. Personally I want to blow things up. I want things to die. If its not bloody then its not cool. Why do they feel the need to dumb things down for girls?? Most of the time... we're smarter. Why do they need to shield girls from gore... most of the time... boys are the woosies...

Almighty.... this doesn't have Muff written anywhere on it.
Evil or Very Mad Question
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Quote :
Ok... first of all... do you talk to your girl with that mouth??? or momma???
DC Universe Online 31194_512x288_generated__FTHU8cJCnUe8mfqKZbQpJA
LMAO, yeah check my Facebook, I talk to Mrs. Starks and my sisters like that ALL DAY! And yeah mommy gets heckled too. They get it worse than you, imagine if I were your brother. Twisted Evil

Quote :
LOL 2nd of all.. this is DUMB. Personally I want to blow things up. I want things to die. If its not bloody then its not cool. Why do they feel the need to dumb things down for girls??
Cause of the advent "casual gaming". Games are bigger than ever in these days because of the Wii, DS and Xbox Live (PSN is just following suit). All the light and cheap games make people that have never thought about gaming before interested. My PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS want a DAMN Wii! So developers are saying “hey if we can pussy this Rated M down to T and make it easier and cuter, both hardcore and casual people will like it.” And NO that’s not the case, all this hurts the hardcore gamers like us.

Now I’m not sure HOW casual they wanna go with this game, but it shouldn’t be casual at all. Now the learning curve should be light at first, that’s true, but the hardcore gamers should be rewarded. This isn’t the Sims or Second Life (Home) this game should be a true MMO. I’m glad they mentioned WOW though, cause it starts out light, but gets serious the more powerful you get. So maybe they not gonna water it down after all.

Quote :
Most of the time... we're smarter. Why do they need to shield girls from gore... most of the time... boys are the woosies...
DC Universe Online Jessic10
A sexy FAIL, but a FAIL nevertheless...

DC Universe Online 02_Trinity_Morpheus_Neo
Quote :
Almighty.... this doesn't have Muff written anywhere on it.
You know I was just kidding, we know your one of us Muff.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:40 am

that's right damn it! LOL... that pic reminds me that the Matrix Trilogy on Blu-Ray ROCKS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DC Universe Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online   DC Universe Online Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Universe Online
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next