[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*

Go down 
+13
ROCKSTAR69
hacknslash5
bignasty-que
GeneraLee27
aceventurea
garwar
young_gunna
pranc2
GenXGamer
Bouwser
tuffmuff
prboi400
JayGood
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* Empty
PostSubject: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:07 pm

These rules are golden, and apply across the board for all games we are involved with.

1. No one person is above the family. If you are in The Movement in one faction (game unit), you are a member of ALL factions. Unless you have an alternate account, and choose to do so.

2. All Family members will be respected. This is not up for discussion or negotiation. Having disagreements is understandable, but avoiding other members due to those disagreements, are not.

3. Once apart of the family, you are in the family. No person will be cut out rightly, unless he/she fails to adhere to Rule # 1, or #2. Overall collective consensus (voting) can decide the fate of a member also.

4. We play with outsiders, but we don't bring in, any and everyone. In order to become a part of this family...you need to have established, familiarity, chemistry, and a thorough understanding of this family, and what we stand for. You have to be very selective. This is more than just a clan.

5. All potential recruits should be brought forth or mentioned to either Leads of the faction, or the head of the family. No person should not be brought in until there is an agreement amongst Leads, to ensure #4 has been established.

6. All members need to register and be active on this site. Outsiders are welcomed also, and will be noticed in site activity also.

7. All personal conflicts need to be brought to the head of the family. Any problems, suggestions, or critical opinions should be brought to the head, and will be held in anonynimity.

8. Lastly...and most important.

JayGood wrote:
Stat padding is not acceptable, and is not tolerated within the movement. Whether you are a flag tosser or a zone hog, we have no room for you and your kind within The Movement. Anyone caught doing any of this type of illegal activity that's apart of the clan, will be promptly disbanded from the clan without notice.

New recruits to the clan, your profile will be reviewed thouroughly before being sent an invite. If it is evident that you are a known cheater, and you don't like or have time earning your way up the ranks....The Movement is defintely not a home for you.

This Also includes going in rooms that say *50 Free Points*...this also, is considering cheating. You are taking advantage of a solution the developers have come up with to make the game more challeging and enjoyable. Earn it, damnit! Some may say, "If they didn't want you to have it, they wouldn't put it in there." If that's the case, why do they erase stats then? Why did disable they flag tossing button? Why did they make the limit of flag captures to 10 from unlimited.

You can try me if you want...I've already had to kick out one member, who was VERY good at his role within the clan. But when it comes to the integrity of the clan, and what we stand for, I'm not going to have that ruined or questioned by ANYONE.

This is the First, Last, and FINAL Warning. Keep it legit..and earn your stripes.

Last edited by JayGood on Tue May 05, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:42 pm

So your saying if were in the Mvmt on warhawk we cant join another clan on killzone
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:02 pm

prboi400 wrote:
So your saying if were in the Mvmt on warhawk we cant join another clan on killzone

If you're in The Movement, or what others view as a "clan"...you're in that across the board. Warhawk, KZ2, DCO, etc. etc. Now if there's an instance where...we're idle as for "battles" such as clan battles on gamebattles...nothing wrong with participating with another active clan, as long as we're not "active", and Movement still comes first...and of course, you still have the tag. But as for other games, and other clans...that's fine...we just prefer it be under another profile, like an alternate account. IF this is a family...this is a family. Why play with a group of indivduals you don't know, or don't have respect for themselves...especially if The Movement is apart of that particular game. If it's a game we're not officially recognizing as one of our games...that's different, but would be a good way to branch out, and keep the name/brand alive.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:05 pm

I agree with everything Jay is saying. We should stick together... period. And others that are brought in should feel the same too. We don't want to look like a disorganized mess branching out into other games. IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:32 pm

sound good to me!!! the movement need to be a staple in online gaming, beside were a forces to be reckoned with......................................................

Work--Play--Game (Mvmt)its a lifestyle
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:34 am

Blood in/Blood out...... nuff said.
Back to top Go down
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:56 am

and to avoid all ricco statutes in place by federal government, this is a disclaimer toward my last comment in this post, we are not now nor have ever been affiliated with a gang, la cosa nostra, le familia, the ariyan brotherhood, the black panthers, the mafia or any other crime syndicate or organization, the point i was trying to make is that all, i am sure are presented with this website and exposed to other members long enough to grasp the depths o' which our dedications run before joining this clanship, this being said, they should also realize that Jay and other re-founding father's (sorry muffy sounds better that way, and this in no way is to detract from your past, present or any future contributions) felt this was to be more than just a warhawk thingy and most if not all of ya have kept to this ideology quite well (didn't include myself because am still not over warhawk addiction just yet, so it's still pretty much the only game i still play). Jay has never been covert about how the clan should be on other game platforms from day one, that once you're in the movement, you're in it til you ring the bell or are drummed out in shame and dishonor from your actions and behavior, because when you where our patch you represent us as a whole. so do so proudly and if you ain't onboard with that, go right on ahead and leave.... no hard feelings wish ya the best of luck in your endevours, you will be soarly missed. we here in the movement respect the individual as well as fellow club members.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:59 am

Gamer LMAO.... awesome
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:46 am

tuffmuff wrote:
Gamer LMAO.... awesome

Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* Monkeys-laughing75pc

I second that...

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:27 pm

vatos locos simpre farao
Back to top Go down
young_gunna
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
young_gunna

Post # : 251

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:42 pm

ok i got it cheers
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:36 pm

sounds good....ill try and be nicer

standing

garwar
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:37 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
aceventurea
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
aceventurea

Post # : 184

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:36 am

dang genx did you or could you say allll that in one breath lmao but you do make some very valid points so cudos to you my brother lmao
Back to top Go down
aceventurea
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
aceventurea

Post # : 184

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:26 am

hummmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:56 pm

off topic but what is the plus/minus on the side of the message. I put a plus on ace's out of curiosity
Back to top Go down
bignasty-que
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
bignasty-que

Post # : 284

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:05 pm

yeah,, i did the same...
lol. lol.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:15 pm

strange Suspect
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:43 pm

GeneraLee27 wrote:
off topic but what is the plus/minus on the side of the message. I put a plus on ace's out of curiosity

It's rep (Reputation) points you can earn....you can add (+) or (-) to someone's rep per posts by the symbols, worth one point....u can give it back by clicking thanks..which is worth 3 points.

Give and choose carefully...it's something that's earned due to a response in post or topic, not charity. Don't abuse it.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

Post # : 190

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 pm

and here i was thinkin only the almight himself could give rep. can you track whos giveing rep to make sure its not abused?
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:07 pm

hacknslash5 wrote:
and here i was thinkin only the almight himself could give rep. can you track whos giveing rep to make sure its not abused?

I can from the admin control panel...aka The Wizard of Oz boothe.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:10 am

good
Back to top Go down
pranc2
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
pranc2

Post # : 553

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:40 pm

is this on the side of the post or under members? confused

and no i am not quick with this computer thing that i type on....
Back to top Go down
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:00 am

side...its the plus and minus signs.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:52 am

pranc2 wrote:
is this on the side of the post or under members? confused

and no i am not quick with this computer thing that i type on....

Both are related. The side is where it's given...for one "rep" point, whether it be positive or negative. The "Thank you" button, reflects 3 points..which typicaly is given in a special circumstance where important information was given to someone, or info that was very, very helpful.

The points reflect under your name. For instance your rep point is 5. Meaning you received 5 votes (positive votes), where someone agreed with you upon a post. If someone does not agree with you, or you make a post that's inappropriate, or off topic....you receive a negative point...which takes away from your total rep count, and could get in the red or below 0 in the negatives.

It's all just a measure to reflect the repuatation of the poster...if they contribute good information, active, and or if they tend to have a great deal of poor post....which leads to a low reputation or lack of credibility.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*   Official Movement OGN *Family Rules* Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Movement OGN *Family Rules*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next