[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ironman: Armored Adventures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Ironman: Armored Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Ironman: Armored Adventures   Ironman: Armored Adventures EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:30 pm

They FINALLY gave me a new cartoon Twisted Evil. The bad part is that yet AGAIN they're going young and it's gonna be on Nickelodeon! OKAY TONY STARK IS A BILLIONAIRE, ALCOHOLIC, WOMANIZING, GENIUS, INVENTOR, INDUSTRIALIST, WEAPONS DEALER WITH A HEART CONDITION AND NEEDS THE SUIT TO LIVE!!! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU MAKE HIM A F’ING TWEEN?!

I don't understand things nowadays, when we were kids in the good old 80's we had cartoons and toys that got it done. Like He-Man was MAN, Lion-O was a boy in the first episode and dude grew overnight into a MAN, even the Ninja Turtles were at least 18.

Okay the only good thing I see is that animation look dope, it reminds me of the Spider-Man joint on MTV a few years back. Maybe if they make it like Drake & Josh where Lil Tony is trying to get laid and keeps it gangster, then I can excuse the cute stuff.

Last edited by TonyAlmighty on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Ironman: Armored Adventures   Ironman: Armored Adventures EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:42 pm

Modern day cartoons are LAME
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Ironman: Armored Adventures   Ironman: Armored Adventures EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:02 am

Ironman: Armored Adventures Ultimate-avengers-1-2-blu-ray-cover-art
Ironman: Armored Adventures Hulk-vs

Picked these up pretty cheap this weekend at Movie Trading Co. Both in Blu Ray...havent watched them yet though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironman: Armored Adventures   Ironman: Armored Adventures Empty

Back to top Go down

Ironman: Armored Adventures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Rally Central :: Super Hero Central-
Jump to: