[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhawk Command Center

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Warhawk Command Center Empty
PostSubject: Warhawk Command Center   Warhawk Command Center EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Warhawk Command Center Warhwakgamsheom5
Just when I said WH wasn't having any major updates! You (we'll) be able to plan stategies and get it cracking!!!
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Command Center   Warhawk Command Center EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Yeah...but this shoulda dropped when open beta dropped. They(Incog) pubbed it for the longest, Sony used it as a carrott...but still failed to drop it in a timely matter. To release this now, when Incog clearly has placed all their focus on this "new" project, is a swing in the dark.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Command Center   Warhawk Command Center EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Or maybe their new project is another Warhawk and they figure they'll already have this in place????
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Command Center   Warhawk Command Center EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:15 pm

Quote :
Yeah...but this shoulda dropped when open beta dropped. They(Incog) pubbed it for the longest, Sony used it as a carrott...but still failed to drop it in a timely matter. To release this now, when Incog clearly has placed all their focus on this "new" project, is a swing in the dark.
BLAH, BLAH, HATE, COMPLAIN, YADDA, YADDA, YADDA!!
Warhawk Command Center 16good11
It is late, AND?? Lets not complain about it my dude. If you say WH isn't in danger of dying and in full swing, what's the problem?? The Home integration is here, we have it, it had to drop SOMETIME Neutral

Y'see this is why developers get the wrong ideas of what we want and don't want. Cause they read complaints and negative comments online and get the wrong ideas. A perfect example is SFIV, it took almost 10 YEARS for the game we've all wanted to drop! WHY? Cause the producer says he didn't think we wanted another SF based on some of the feedback he got at the time! Neutral

Quote :
Or maybe their new project is another Warhawk and they figure they'll already have this in place????
EXACTLY, why wait. Drop it now, perfect it and then when WH2 drops, BOOM.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Command Center   Warhawk Command Center EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:51 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:

It is late, AND?? Lets not complain about it my dude. If you say WH isn't in danger of dying and in full swing, what's the problem?? The Home integration is here, we have it, it had to drop SOMETIME Neutral

Y'see this is why developers get the wrong ideas of what we want and don't want. Cause they read complaints and negative comments online and get the wrong ideas. A perfect example is SFIV, it took almost 10 YEARS for the game we've all wanted to drop! WHY? Cause the producer says he didn't think we wanted another SF based on some of the feedback he got at the time! Neutral

The point I was getting at is, this was one of the first initial spaces that was suppose to drop. It never dropped...not even in "open beta". Since then...they've had spaces for games drop that have come out WAY AFTER WH was released. Why release it now? What are your reasons for not releasing it earlier...but releasing more recent games before it?

If a developer is short stopping themselves due to what's on a message board...they need to hang themselves. Look at your earnings...or send out a poll, get factual info, opposed to what some numbnut has to say on an internet message board.

I have no idea why I'm explaining myself to a guy that not only doesn't have online access but is totally out of tune with the current PSN state. "Getcha internet weight up son, and holla at me!" Cool

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Command Center   Warhawk Command Center EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Quote :
The point I was getting at is, this was one of the first initial spaces that was suppose to drop. It never dropped...not even in "open beta". Since then...they've had spaces for games drop that have come out WAY AFTER WH was released. Why release it now? What are your reasons for not releasing it earlier...but releasing more recent games before it?
They just finished it, it's not like they gave us a concrete release date for this. If that was the case I could excuse your usual cynicism. WH is a first party title, so it's gonna get max support from Sony. As Muff alluded to, drop it now, perfect it and then once WH2 drops, everyone goes home in a limousine. Cool

Quote :
If a developer is short stopping themselves due to what's on a message board...they need to hang themselves. Look at your earnings...or send out poll, get factual info, opposed to what some numbnut has to say on an internet message board.
Warhawk Command Center Man_in_Mirror
They're/we're the ones that buy the games and the products. Cause the numbnuts are the some of our piers or maybe even you "Goodlow" Laughing

Quote :

I have no idea why I'm explaining myself to a guy that not only doesn't have online access but is totally out of tune with the current PSN state. "Getcha internet weight up son, and holla at me!"
Warhawk Command Center Joe_pesci
Cause that someone makes by far the most posts on here and that someone makes sure the Movement doesn’t go into battle unprepared. Me not playing online right now is irrelevant, but I DO have net access so I find out the info and share it you guys. My job is to advise you when you fail, a Don is only as good as his Consiglieri. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Command Center   Warhawk Command Center EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:05 am

Hey, I have been gone for a few days what going on, are they dropping a WH update. has are wish come true?????

Work--PLay--Game (Mvmt)Bouwser
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Command Center   Warhawk Command Center EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:37 am

Quote :
Hey, I have been gone for a few days what going on, are they dropping a WH update. has are wish come true?????
This week Bo.
Back to top Go down
Bouwser
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Bouwser

Post # : 173

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Command Center   Warhawk Command Center EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:50 am

What the deal??? you got any info on it mighty, if not it does not matter. Way now???? I thought WH was dust in the wind, don't get me wrong im not complaining.

WarHawk is BACK...............................................

Work--Play--Game (Mvmt)Rules
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Command Center   Warhawk Command Center EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:04 pm

This is an update for Home and not Warhawk... I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Command Center   Warhawk Command Center EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Quote :
What the deal??? you got any info on it mighty, if not it does not matter. Way now???? I thought WH was dust in the wind, don't get me wrong im not complaining.

This is an update for Home and not Warhawk... I think.
This is an update fro Home. Info is scarce right now, I do know you can plan out strategies and view maps in a war room like setting and we may have be able to load into a game simultaneously via Home.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Command Center   Warhawk Command Center EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:57 am

The man himself showing the official particulars.
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Command Center   Warhawk Command Center EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:04 pm

It's HIM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Command Center   Warhawk Command Center Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhawk Command Center
Page 1 of 1