[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamebattles.com profiles

Go down 
+8
hacknslash5
garwar
GenXGamer
GeneraLee27
TonyAlmighty
prboi400
tuffmuff
JayGood
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

Post # : 190

Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:25 am

i was thinking more along the lines of in a drawer or wallet etc. muff. but then again havein your passwords in your wallet isnt to safe if your town/city is anything like Okc. personaly i keep mine in my safe in my room.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:08 am

hacknslash5 wrote:
i was thinking more along the lines of in a drawer or wallet etc. muff. but then again havein your passwords in your wallet isnt to safe if your town/city is anything like Okc. personaly i keep mine in my safe in my room.

obviously i was joking....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:52 am

Riiiiight tuff, and I was joking about petting a pony and a horse at the same time. hmmm
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:56 pm

For all yous who forgot your password http://gamebattles.com/account/forgot.php?r=
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:27 am

Got a notice...from them last night saying that all rosters now have to be to taken from 32 players to 20. WTF?! Suspect

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

Post # : 346

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:49 am

i have yet to create a gb profile for this account but will post when i do. and i quit my job so ill be on more often till i get new one.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:18 pm

JayGood wrote:
Got a notice...from them last night saying that all rosters now have to be to taken from 32 players to 20. WTF?! Suspect

~Goodz~

ya there tryna make the ladder more active by cutting down the rosters. Its good for new clans that have small rosters but bad for clans like us that have had the same roster for the past 5 seasons.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:19 pm

yeah....some ppl r jewish...what can u do.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:00 pm

This system is so fucking lame I'm about through with it. God I HATE GB.com. I wish Al-Quaeda would blow that bull shit up.

I've made a few adjustments on that roster. If you're not on that roster, that does not mean, you are out of the clan. I REPEAT. If you're not on the gamebattles.com roster, it does not mean you are out of the clan. They should just have a system like myhawk.org, that if you fall under the clan name grouping, you're good to go. This shit is so fucking lame, I feel like just pulling the plug for us on gb.com. I'm so fucking tired of these cock suckers at gamebattles.com. Dumb ass bitches. And of course, with the new season now started...these mutha fuckas that think I'm new to the game, and trying to send battle request when all they did was change their name, or merged with other clans and formed a new name. Bitch play the top of the ladder, and stop trying to pad your fucking records.

P.S. Sorry for the rant. hmmm

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:04 pm

GB.com is lame. Who is cubhunt? He's on our roster on GB. Weird.

The Warhawk Team ladder has been lame for at least 3 seasons now... its hardly worth the time. IMO.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:27 am

Ya I feel ya Jay its like there tryin to kill that ladder. I was looking forward to getting us back in the gb loop but after I seen that new rule its like wats the fucking point GB is DEAD!
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:10 am

whats the new rule?
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:09 am

Jake1Jeckel wrote:
whats the new rule?

You cant have more than 20 ppl on your roster.
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:14 am

how....cheap!

better muff?
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:05 am

Jake1Jeckel wrote:
how....cheap!

better muff?

You'll become a well spoken gentleman soon enough.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake1Jeckel
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
Jake1Jeckel

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:21 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
aceventurea
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
aceventurea

Post # : 184

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamebattles.com profiles   Gamebattles.com profiles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamebattles.com profiles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2