[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite X-men Character

Go down 
+4
prboi400
TonyAlmighty
JayGood
tuffmuff
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

Favorite X-men Character - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite X-men Character   Favorite X-men Character - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:16 am

JayGood wrote:
tuffmuff wrote:
LOL Hack being picky

It's his..."Best Ever" X-Man...

~Goodz~

That's the funny part LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
hacknslash5
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
hacknslash5

Post # : 190

PostSubject: Re: Favorite X-men Character   Favorite X-men Character - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:25 pm

i dont remeber him havein a pink cape....or a cape at all for that matter. the way i remember him is from the early xmen cartoons back when Jubalee first came in. he looked human and had an xmen outfit. didnt wolvie end up killin him? yeah yeah yeah i havent followed up on this stuff or seen the cartoons in like ten years and i smoke alot so i cant be expected to remember this stuff.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Favorite X-men Character   Favorite X-men Character - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:42 pm

hacknslash5 wrote:
i dont remeber him havein a pink cape....or a cape at all for that matter. the way i remember him is from the early xmen cartoons back when Jubalee first came in. he looked human and had an xmen outfit. didnt wolvie end up killin him? yeah yeah yeah i havent followed up on this stuff or seen the cartoons in like ten years and i smoke alot so i cant be expected to remember this stuff.

LMAO funny stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: Favorite X-men Character   Favorite X-men Character - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:44 pm

cartoons Cartoons GAY ASS CARTOONS......who the fuck brought up cartoons i mean shit they are , DAMN..... and who is arkangel???? you've got to be kidding me right??? and i never said apocolypse was an x-man, i was referring to the arkangel he transformed from angel...blue skin, adamantium wings w/razorblade feathers....youth truly is wasted on the young
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite X-men Character   Favorite X-men Character - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite X-men Character
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2