[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Air Jordan 2009

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

The Air Jordan 2009 Empty
PostSubject: The Air Jordan 2009   The Air Jordan 2009 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:57 pm

The new joints are gonna be named after the year so the the XX3's will be the last numbered Jordan as they should be. I didnt see the movie yet, but this reminds me of Hancock.

The Air Jordan 2009 Michael-jordan-holding-air-jordan-2009

The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-michael-jordan-6

Quote :
In designing the Air Jordan 2009, Jordan Brand designer Jason Mayden used the sport of Fencing as the inspiration and philosophy for the shoes overall design. Both Michael Jordan and Jason Mayden agree that the art of Fencing can be compared to the battle on the court where both athlete require quick moves, quick attacks and quick defense. With that in mind, much of the sneaker takes inspiration from the uniforms of Fencing athletes and the technology is inspired by both the art of fencing and basketball.

Considered Design
• AIR JORDAN 2009 is Jordan Brand's second basketball shoe designed under the Considered Design ethos.
• AIR JORDAN 2009 shoe's design and development seek to reduce waste by using smarter pattern-efficiency and the compression molded pre-form process in the midsole.
• AIR JORDAN 2009 maximizes the use of environmentally-preferred materials, such as Prime Asia leather and environmentally-preferred rubber.
• The design emphasizes repurposed materials, including reground rubber from footwear manufacturing waste.

The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-3

Quote :
AIR JORDAN 2009 Design Features
• Blown-glass-inspired TPU chassis is unique in every shoe, creating a one-of-one limited edition collection.
• Polishable panache leather and white satin pleating on upper nod to Michael Jordan's ability to be both a gentleman and a fierce on-court competitor.
• Strategically placed stitching reinforces construction while offering high-end European-style aesthetic.
• Stitching on upper is sewn in two rows and three rows to represent #23.
• Metal mesh implies the sport of fencing, known for its exceptional defensive element.
• Heel detail references Michael Jordan's statue in front of the Chicago Bulls' United Center: The left shoe reads "Greatest there ever was," and the right, "Greatest there ever will be." Twisted Evil

The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-4

The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-5

The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-6

The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-11

Quote :
AIR JORDAN 2009 Performance Features
Midsole/Outsole
• Heel employs cutting-edge Articulated Propulsion Technology (APT) that allows the athlete to explosively and quickly propel forward.
• Split in heel ensures outstanding responsiveness by allowing one side of the heel to react to lateral movement while the opposite side maintains contact with the ground.
• Carbon fiber plate in the arch provides support and compliments the heel's performance enhancing design.
• TPU (Thermo Plastic Urethane) chassis offers additional structural support.
• Articulated forefoot Zoom Air unit cushions foot to maximize comfort.
• Outsole grooves flex naturally with the grooves of the foot for exceptional traction.
• Multi-directional herringbone patterns grip the court for optimal movement.

The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-13

The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-14

The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-7

Quote :
AIR JORDAN 2009 Performance Features
Upper
• Overall design contours the foot and allows for superior responsiveness, quick reaction time and maximum support.
• Pleating on the satin upper reinforces the durable construction and molds to the foot for a secure lockdown.
• Foam inserts in the heel provide further lockdown by hugging the Achilles tendon.
• Injected dot grip on the outer heel makes pulling on the shoe easy and effortless.
• Moisture-wicking, breathable liner ensures comfort and stability.

The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-10

The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-12

The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-8

The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-9
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: The Air Jordan 2009   The Air Jordan 2009 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Mmmmmm........

I don't know...just yet. I'ma need to see other colors. May grow on me...but I'm not "Wow'd" by first impressions.

His design team is notorious for F'n up shoes here and there.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: The Air Jordan 2009   The Air Jordan 2009 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Quote :
His design team is notorious for F'n up shoes here and there.
I may start posting more info about kicks (I'm a shoe expert as well), but games and other shit keep me busy enough on here and I don't have that much free time. But more or less Tinker Hatfield (the God Shocked) did the III-XVI, XX and XX3's, other guys did the other seven.

Oh yeah these are gonna run you $190 with some special editions for $240!!! (haven't seen those yet) No

Black/Gold's Shocked
The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-black-gold-1
The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-black-gold-2
The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-black-gold-3
The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-black-gold-4
The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-black-gold-5
The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-2009-black-gold-6

But you can never truly judge a shoe until you see it on someone's foot. These have been getting a lot of negative feedback, but I dig em. I just hate the jewel on the side, replace that with a proper jumpman and were good to go.
The Air Jordan 2009 49_40716
The Air Jordan 2009 49_40717
The Air Jordan 2009 49_40718
The Air Jordan 2009 49_40719
The Air Jordan 2009 49_40720
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Air Jordan 2009   The Air Jordan 2009 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Mmmm....I'll pass.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: The Air Jordan 2009   The Air Jordan 2009 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Quote :
Mmmm....I'll pass.

Them new Kobe's are clean and the Bron's are hot too.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Air Jordan 2009   The Air Jordan 2009 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:18 pm

I'll pass on all those too.

I prefer Retro J's...One's and Fusions.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: The Air Jordan 2009   The Air Jordan 2009 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:51 am

Quote :
I prefer Retro J's...One's and Fusions.

Not at all, retro's SEEMED like a good idea at first, but after awhile they went way too far. They started dropping WAY too many releases, when you see punks wearing 11’s in the rain and getting their 5’s dirty you know it’s a wrap. Then they started dropping silly colorways and mixing materials, once I saw patent leather on the 9’s and leather straps on the 4’s I was done!

And don’t get me started on the fusions, those are the worst. Each Air Jordan is a distinct creation and should not be mixed with ANY other sneaker, let alone another AJ. Don’t get me wrong, the Spizikes, Six Rings and AJF1’s are nice shoes, but it’s the principle.

All this stuff has cheapened the brand and taken away the respect and integrity of the name. Once they officially switched over the Jordan brand with the 13’s, they started losing focus on the AJ. At first it was good, they had the AJ and a couple of Jumpman’s and a couple of retro’s. Now they got all types of crazy shit dropping damn near every week.

So I focus on the current AJ and the Bron’s and Kobe’s. I do like the Nike fusions though, those are hot.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Air Jordan 2009   The Air Jordan 2009 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Before the Hoiday break I told myself I was going to chill, and when everything dies down....the holidays that is, I was going to get the AJF20 Navy's to go with one this Cow pullover I got for Christmas, and a Cow thermal/sweater. I checked last week to see about ordering...they said they were discontinued. Evil or Very Mad Sad

The Air Jordan 2009 Air-jordan-20-xx-air-force-one-midnight-navy-white-4

SMMFH

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: The Air Jordan 2009   The Air Jordan 2009 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:08 pm

A great shoe, but I just don't like where the brand has went. But that being said the XX3's were the best of them all, those shit's are CRACK! I never thought they could top some of the other bests, but they did with these.

The Air Jordan 2009 Michael-jordan-xx3
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: The Air Jordan 2009   The Air Jordan 2009 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:17 pm

WAY TOO MUCH MONEY for shoes
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: The Air Jordan 2009   The Air Jordan 2009 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:27 pm

Quote :
WAY TOO MUCH MONEY for shoes
The Air Jordan 2009 48436810

SOME things are worth the money Muffin.
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: The Air Jordan 2009   The Air Jordan 2009 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:48 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
A great shoe, but I just don't like where the brand has went. But that being said the XX3's were the best of them all, those shit's are CRACK! I never thought they could top some of the other bests, but they did with these.

No Sirr!! Not even close!

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: The Air Jordan 2009   The Air Jordan 2009 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Quote :
No Sirr!! Not even close!

The Air Jordan 2009 MJ23z
Damn Good, I gotta teach you how to style too, he would be SO disappointed in you. Let me put you onto the fly shit, my dude...

The Air Jordan 2009 DSC01876
The Air Jordan 2009 DSC01901
The Air Jordan 2009 Xx3_black
The Air Jordan 2009 XX3_02_blk_1280x800
Yo, the ENTIRE outsole is his thumbprint and only ONE jumpman per pair!
Shocked Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Sad Basketball cheers Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Air Jordan 2009   The Air Jordan 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Air Jordan 2009
Page 1 of 1