[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Go down 
+6
trailside13
prboi400
tuffmuff
GenXGamer
JayGood
TonyAlmighty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Here this guy goes again with this guy and the backtalk. yet AGAIN! Neutral There's tons of spoilers on the net, set pics and the damn script too. Not to mention people on the SET of the movie are saying that the movie isn't gonna be good as it's coming along.

You say you don't read spoilers and your up on this so you obviously wouldn't know. Now I just said it SOUNDS like the movie's were gonna be bad, that's the word on the net. If you know GI Joe or Wolvie and then you read the sh*t they got planned, it may or may not sound good. Neutral All I'm saying is don't be surprised if GI Joe and Wolvie suck, so be easy with the mouth my dude. Neutral
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:54 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Here this guy goes again with this guy and the backtalk. yet AGAIN! Neutral There's tons of spoilers on the net, set pics and the damn script too. Not to mention people on the SET of the movie are saying that the movie isn't gonna be good as it's coming along.

You say you don't read spoilers and your up on this so you obviously wouldn't know. Now I just said it SOUNDS like the movie's were gonna be bad, that's the word on the net. If you know GI Joe or Wolvie and then you read the sh*t they got planned, it may or may not sound good. Neutral All I'm saying is don't be surprised if GI Joe and Wolvie suck, so be easy with the mouth my dude. Neutral

Have you seen either of those movies?

So NOW, you're taking someone else's opinnion for what it is, opposed to even seeing or viewing the final product yourself and drawing conclusions off of that?

My point is...on one side of your mouth you screamed... "I don't worry about what critics say, I form my own personal opinion."....and minutes later you gave input on an unfinished product, by what someone else typed or wrote...when you shot down the issues of what "someone else typed or wrote" in The Source,XXL, & Rap Pages on Scarface. You do the typing...I do the reading. It is what it is. I call it as I see it.

When it comes to movies, music, games....NEVER take someone else's word until you expierience it for yourself when you hold interest. You should learn that from our contrasts of topics and different things.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:11 pm

Quote :
Have you seen either of those movies?

So NOW, you're taking someone else's opinnion for what it is, opposed to even seeing or viewing the final product yourself and drawing conclusions off of that?

My point is...on one side of your mouth you screamed... "I don't worry about what critics say, I form my own personal opinion."....and minutes later you gave input on an unfinished product, by what someone else typed or wrote...when you shot down the issues of what "someone else typed or wrote" in The Source,XXL, & Rap Pages on Scarface. You do the typing...I do the reading. It is what it is. I call it as I see it.

When it comes to movies, music, games....NEVER take someone else's word until you expierience it for yourself when you hold interest. You should learn that from our contrasts of topics and different things

There's tons of spoilers on the net, set pics and the damn script too.

I've SEEN the pics and READ both scripts for myself. Again if you know Wolvierine and GI Joe and you read some of the ideas they had for the film and they sound BAD, then it's fair to say don't no be surprised if both movies end up being bad. That's not a definite, but again two highly anticipated movies may end up being bad. I as many people who read the script were surprised when both railers looked good cause what we read sounded bad. But any editor can put together a trailer for a sh*tty movie. I know what's up with TF2, Watchmen and Star Trek as well and those LOOK good in MY opinion, so I didn't say anything about those. Again we never know until we see the movies, that's why I said MAY be bad.

Now it would be different if I made an assumption as you did without seeing ANYTHING. Just being skeptical. Obviously your doubting me as usual, why don't you go read it for yourself, OHHH you don't wanna be spoiled?! Then be easy and fall back till YOU see the movie for yourself my dude! I post lots of GOOD, VALID info up here on the regular and I offer my opinion but I give VALID info. I figured you'd learn to trust Almighty by now, but here you go again with the mouth. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:48 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:

Now it would be different if I made an assumption as you did without seeing ANYTHING.

And where did "I" make an assumption, and give opinion, especially one of a negative connotation, on a film that hasn't even come out yet? Please show me.

You can sit in front of your computer and read scripts,and spoilers all day, print and motion picture are two totally different things.

But at the end of the day...your taking what's given to you in print, running with it and making an analysis before a product is even finished, on top of taking the opinion of a critic or third person, and riding with them also....the same thing you denied in another post.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Quote :
You can sit in front of your computer and read scripts,and spoilers all day, print and motion picture are two totally different things.

But at the end of the day...your taking what's given to you in print, running with it and making an analysis before a product is even finished, on top of taking the opinion of a critic or third person, and riding with them also....the same thing you denied in another post.

SO DISRESPECTFUL! I figured you'd trust your Uncle Tony by now NEPHEW. A script is an outline for the movie, if the premise and plot points are bad and don't work well for the source material, they're not gonna translate well on screen more times than not. That's the reason why Spider-Man 3 and X-Men 3 failed, you could read the script and see the spoilers and tell it was going in a bad direction. Topher F'ing Grace as Venom?! For the last 10 minutes of the movie?! Stuffing THREE villians in?! EMO Peter Parker?! Killing Cyclops in the first 20 minutes with no real explanation?! Juggernaut wearing muscle suit like Halloween?! Some kid with the cure for mutants with no REAL explanation other than two different colored eyes and a baldie?!

But hey none of this sounded bad before the movies dropped right??? I mean you liked nipples on the Batsuit and ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER for Mr. Frezee, RIGHT??? Neutral
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:34 pm

I think you boys would argue about whether apples or oranges are better if given the opportunity. I personally NEVER listen to critics. They're mostly idiots. Half the movies/music that they praise... I hate. And vice versa.

You guys are funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:53 am

Since when was X-Men 3 a failure? I thought that was the best out of the 3.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

Post # : 819

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:49 am

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 Failco10

Thought this was supposed to be about Transformers 2 Suspect
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:44 am

LMAO... I personally thought X-Men 3 was cool. I loved all 3 of them.

So yeah... I will be seeing Wolverine in the theater, as well as, GI Joe.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:12 am

Quote :
I think you boys would argue about whether apples or oranges are better if given the opportunity. I personally NEVER listen to critics. They're mostly idiots. Half the movies/music that they praise... I hate. And vice versa.

You guys are funny.
I'm just giving the clan some insider info like I always do. I wasn't comparing anything in this instance, Good just like to compete with The Almighty One.

Quote :
Since when was X-Men 3 a failure? I thought that was the best out of the 3.
LMAO... I personally thought X-Men 3 was cool. I loved all 3 of them.
Shocked Neutral Evil or Very Mad Your a girl so I'll excuse your failure Muffin, but Good isn't granted such clemency. Heheh, I RESPECT your opinions, even ol Good. Laughing

Quote :
Thought this was supposed to be about Transformers 2
The Failcopter is right and Goodell is the pilot. It is about TF2, but Good got slick with the mouth and had to be corrected and cancelled. I'll be seeing boht to, I'm just informing the clan that they may be sh*t, that's all.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Tuffmuff RULES!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:43 pm

TonyAlmighty wrote:
Your a girl so I'll excuse your failure Muffin

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 Millio10

Tony may skip over fails but i sure don't.. Evil or Very Mad . so there ya go, next time Tony show no mercy so i won't have to fix your mistakes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:55 am

Quote :
Tony may skip over fails but i sure don't.. . so there ya go, next time Tony show no mercy so i won't have to fix your mistakes
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 4
Twisted Evil WHOA!! Good sh*t Fail, going for the jugular on Muffin, I like that...

See that boy there Movement?? Young Fail here is developing a cold, killer instinct at an early age. The Darkside is strong with this one...
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:00 am

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 Squarewheel

You both FAIL... for being male... and kinda dumb
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:03 am

I'm sorry but ur mistaking that kid (GenraLee) Shocked . for me... sorry muff but u have failed! Razz
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:06 am

LOL u mean the otter?
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:07 am

yeps the drunken otter Shocked
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Some goons decided to take matters into their own hands regarding the theatrical trailer, BEFORE it hits the net. Twisted Evil

This one will be darker in tone (I guess Leezy won't be allowed to see this one either, WHOOPS! No)

The special effects have improved (if you can beleive that) and the TF'ers will have more emotion and personality. Shocked

The movie is 2:30 long right now, but they're about to start editing.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:25 pm

The fully marinated version. Sad
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:18 pm

why the sad face?
Back to top Go down
trailside13
Civilian
trailside13

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:25 pm

he's a very emotional person u don't see that in many guys. Bravo Tony cheers
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:38 pm

i cant wait for this to come out!!!!
Back to top Go down
aceventurea
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
aceventurea

Post # : 184

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:19 pm

watched x-men origins Wolverine today it was good
Back to top Go down
GeneraLee27
Mvmt - V.I.P.
Mvmt - V.I.P.
GeneraLee27

Post # : 1340

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:33 am

ummmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:25 pm

im watching this opening night Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next