[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation Home Open-Beta

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PlayStation Home Open-Beta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Open-Beta   PlayStation Home Open-Beta - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:55 pm

All Clubhouse Invites have been sent out. Go to clubs on your psp, then club invites or my invites..and you will see an invitation to the club, which will give you access to the clubhouse.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Open-Beta   PlayStation Home Open-Beta - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:09 pm

wow you got on yesterday? i just gave up after the umphteen time trying..(network connection failed & unable to locate requested site or timed out)
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Open-Beta   PlayStation Home Open-Beta - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:55 pm

GenXGamer wrote:
wow you got on yesterday? i just gave up after the umphteen time trying..(network connection failed & unable to locate requested site or timed out)

Yeah...thing u have to keep in mind is:

This is still a beta, meaning they are still working on improvements and ironing out erros.
Opening days for most online games, the servers normally crash..i.e. GTA4, LBP, and now Home.
Everyone with online access and psn store access has Home access. That's millions of people trying to get online at one area at once.

It will get better as time goes on. I couldnt get on either for the most part...I waited like 2 hours, and eventually got in after numerous attempts. Hairy was unable to get in at all..kept telling him he was too young. WTF?

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
GenXGamer
Civilian
GenXGamer

Post # : 892

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Open-Beta   PlayStation Home Open-Beta - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:53 pm

lol at hairy's expense and i got on today and you're right alot of glitches that need ironing but it just goes to show the hubris of home developers that is to say come on in at three we'll have a big 'ole party for everyone and i think what was hurting them most of all was making everyone with it download new upgraded version. to be honest i think that was the choke point meaning that they weren't expecting everyone to try and download at the sametime which was required to get in....at least i got my invite and had the opportunity today to download the new version. hope it gets better and not just a nickle and dime scam for the ps3 devoted such as ourselves.
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Open-Beta   PlayStation Home Open-Beta - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 12:01 am

JayGood wrote:
Hairy was unable to get in at all..kept telling him he was too young. WTF?

~Goodz~
LOL I GOT DAT 2.
Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Open-Beta   PlayStation Home Open-Beta - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:17 pm

Were getting a patch 12/18 to fix the loading issues Thank God!

PlayStation Home Open-Beta - Page 2 God
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Home Open-Beta   PlayStation Home Open-Beta - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PlayStation Home Open-Beta
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2