[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Warhawk Etiquette*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

*Warhawk  Etiquette* Empty
PostSubject: *Warhawk Etiquette*   *Warhawk  Etiquette* EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 12:52 pm

This is a brief refresher of proper Warhawk Etiquette that should be observed, in respect of the game.

- Bag Hogging - If someone in your area kills someone near you...don't go and snatch up the bag of the enemy, unless they pass it up. The person that did the killing is the one that inflicted wounds during the fight, let them recover the pack.

- Behind the back taunting - Everyone is going to get killed from behind, due to the nature of the game. In no way should the killer be "taunting or talking trash" to the person they killed from behind. Not impressive at all. If you do choose to taunt, make sure it's a face to face kill, where it's somewhat even and both sides have a proper advantage.

- Instant kill taunt - If you aim and shoot at someone, and they die instantly....obviously their energy was low, and they couldn't put up a battle with you. This is not a situation to trash talk/taunt, due to you had the upper hand with more health prior to the fight.

- Team Kills - It's inevitable, and is understandable. Is it too much for a "My bad" or "I'm sorry"? Failure to do this appears as an intentional or careless TK. Plenty of times people speed off from the base and run over teammates in the process...and you never see that person's name pop on the right hand side in an attempt to say something. Terrible etiquette.

- Team Evasion - When someone comes into a server, on a team that's low in staff and are getting beat badly due to either being out numbered, or there are some players sitting idle. There are individuals that switch over to the other team to add to the "Pile On" or just leave the server. Fight and make a difference...don't be a coward b/c you want "think" you'll loose. Team switching should be at the beginning or within the first 5 minutes of the game, when the outcome is unpredictable.

- Noobilistic - Someone that's very ecstatic to have the game, and so "eager" to make a name for themselves...it effects their own play and interaction within the game. Challenging and verbally attacking people who are more seasoned and established within the game and that actually KNOW the game. They themselves don't have a clue of the game from the beginning to the end, from game modes & strategies....to familiarity of health/weapon pickups on all maps.... to knowing how to use all weapons. Thinking it's all about killing someone,...talking trash to be seen/heard, and not knowing or realizing that due to the nature of the game, EVERYONE is going to get killed. They probably would know this had they played the game longer than they have. In a nut shell...Attention whores that can't wait their turn to truly learn the game and strengthen their skills, but want to "fit in" and seem on the same level as people that have had the game for 6 or more months. Be smart..don't be Noobilistic, ...keep your mouth shut and learn the game.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

PostSubject: Re: *Warhawk Etiquette*   *Warhawk  Etiquette* EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:27 pm

So it's customary for me to say "FUCK YOU!" When some ones kills me then, no?
Back to top Go down
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: *Warhawk Etiquette*   *Warhawk  Etiquette* EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:41 am

i agree.

garwar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Warhawk Etiquette*   *Warhawk  Etiquette* Empty

Back to top Go down

*Warhawk Etiquette*
Page 1 of 1