[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1.07 Update and Community Levels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

1.07 Update and Community Levels Empty
PostSubject: 1.07 Update and Community Levels   1.07 Update and Community Levels EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down
TonyAlmighty
Consigliere*
Consigliere*
TonyAlmighty

Post # : 1744
Status : "Amateurs talk strategy. PROFESSIONALS talk logistics."

1.07 Update and Community Levels Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.07 Update and Community Levels   1.07 Update and Community Levels EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:18 pm

With the 1.07 update and in-game store was added and a much needed organiztion for the Community levels.

The in-game store is just like in WH and RB, you can go in there and purchase DLC just like on PSN. It also organizes items you've already purchased. Like when you click on a costume you've already bought, it automatically fully dresses your sack. As for other items, it marks them as “new” for you so you can see what’s specific to that pack.

Also “Community Levels” had replaced “Cool Levels” and we now have multiple options to search by. Which brings me back to my main point. We gotta get back on! I played some levels over the weekend that were actually better than the story levels. The stuff people are doing is BANANAS!
Back to top Go down

1.07 Update and Community Levels
Page 1 of 1