[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ) Empty
PostSubject: Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ)   Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 12:45 pm

Stat padding is not acceptable, and is not tolerated within the movement. Whether you are a flag tosser or a zone hog, we have no room for you and your kind within The Movement. Anyone caught doing any of this type of illegal activity that's apart of the clan, will be promptly disbanded from the clan without notice.

New recruits to the clan, your profile will be reviewed thouroughly before being sent an invite. If it is evident that you are a known cheater, and you don't like or have time earning your way up the ranks....The Movement is defintely not a home for you.

This Also includes going in rooms that say *50 Free Points*...this also is included as cheating. You are taking advantage of a solution the developers have come up with to make the game more challeging and enjoyable. Earn it, damnit! Some may say, "If they didn't want you to have it, they wouldn't put it in there." If that's the case, why do they erase stats then? Why did disable the flag tossing button? Why did they make the limit of flag captures to 10 from unlimited.

You can try me if you want...I've already had to kick out one member, who was VERY good at his role within the clan. But when it comes to the integrity of the clan, and what we stand for, I'm not going to have that ruined or questioned by ANYONE.

This is the First, Last, and FINAL Warning. Keep it legit..and earn your stripes.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
garwar
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
garwar

Post # : 239

PostSubject: Re: Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ)   Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:13 am

i agree

garwar
Back to top Go down
BlueArcher405
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BlueArcher405

Post # : 57

PostSubject: Re: Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ)   Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:40 pm

I had a little problem with a cheater today and talked to jackel about it. He sent me here so...

I joined a game on warhawk (Star*Hawk_Clan_ONLY) I think thats how it was spelled...anyway red team was ALL (STAR) clan and none had any deaths but most had 10 or more kills. ok nothin wrong there...especially in dogfight.
but then i looked over at the blue team...0-10, 0-20, 0-15. everybody else on blue team...0-0. SHOOTING_STARZ was the host 34-0 and he kicked me. turns out they had 4 people on the blue team that were purposely dieing repetivly and was using the server name to justify kicking anyone who fought back...but only if they fought back. I sent a few msgs to find out if they were cheating. one person informed me that he told SHOOTING_STARZ he was going to report him and SHOOTING_STARZ...#2 on WH leaderboards replied 'u read it youre stalking me? 6 months ps3 suspension, 1 call. keep bugging me....' then i told SHOOTING_STARZ i was reporting him and he threatened me as well saying he had a friend who works for sony and could have me deleted as well.

now theres got to be something i can do about this but if hes been doing this for a while and hes that high on the leaderboards someone has to b backing him because hes had to have been caught by now.

any suggestions from the all knowing mvmt?
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ)   Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:44 pm

There are a ton of people boosting Warhawk these days. I doubt he knows anyone and I doubt he can do anything to your account.

If you look at myhawk.org nearly all of those folks on the leaderboards each day are stat-padding. They aren't monitoring the game like they use to and you're mostly just wasting your time with them.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ)   Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:53 pm

They guy is flat out a lie. He cant do anything to your account. Respond to him now, and tell him...suspend your acct right now. llamf Nothing will happen. I use to get that all the time...then when I said to go ahead and suspend/delete my acct....you see I'm still on PSN.

I wouldn't even waste my time with those jokers on WH stat padding. All I can tell em is enjoy. Those are the folks that wont switch over to SH, or when they do...they'll get owned or wont maintain playing long due to the inability of being able to do the same cheesy shit they're use to doing.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
BlueArcher405
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BlueArcher405

Post # : 57

PostSubject: Re: Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ)   Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:47 am

awesome...thanks yall. btw im getting SH on day one thanks to my girl. im an awesome builder. we came up with several mini beast bases...thats what we called em. tested and perfected during beta. all new shit is justa bonus we made sure they were solid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ)   Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stat Padders/ Cheaters (MANDATORY TO READ)
Page 1 of 1