[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT ARE YA DOING?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
young_gunna
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
young_gunna

Post # : 251

WHAT ARE YA DOING?! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT ARE YA DOING?!   WHAT ARE YA DOING?! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:18 pm

YA are bearly on! we need to practice as a clan if ya want to win clan battles! just cause ya are on level 50 or dont like the recent updates doesnt mean ya should stop playing ya going to get rusty.Stop mesing around movement and get on the game disgust
Back to top Go down
olsen77
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
olsen77

Post # : 77

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YA DOING?!   WHAT ARE YA DOING?! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:36 am

Yeah, I haven't played much lately. I've been on more the last few nights though.

Aside from not liking having to adapt to the changes that they're making, I have a lot of problems with freezing and not being able to hear anyone. The bigger the server, the less of a chance that I can use my mic. I wish that they'd actually fix those technical problems instead of tinkering with shit like missile scrubbing (which was perfectly fine before the last update).
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YA DOING?!   WHAT ARE YA DOING?! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:40 am

Pretty much what Olsen said. I have a limited time to play games each day. Lately I get on Starhawk and I can't hear anyone at all and I'll make it maybe 2 rounds before my whole system freezes. I'm honestly extremely frustrated that the game is so broken. It doesn't make any sense to me that they had so many months of beta testing and are still tweaking the game.

Last night, despite the fact that I couldn't hear anything I was having a great time in the server with Jay, Olsen, Lee, Gunna and Harry... then my system froze, again. They need to pull their shit together and fix the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YA DOING?!   WHAT ARE YA DOING?! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:59 pm

I was outta town this weekend for Fathers Day...Im still on tho. Alot of the same ole same from a "functional" standpoint is wearing ALOT of folks nerves down tho. They gotta come with it. For as much room they have for ability to do updates and patches whenever they want, they're behind schedule. The getting kicked off constantly and the mics ALONE is unbearable. You either lose what you earned in a round, or cant communicate in a team based game.

I wonder how much of that is a factor from B&B opposed to prebuilt structures like a WH.

I think once it moves smoothly...shouldn't be a problem. Outside of that, just a matter of folks having a freed up schedule.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YA DOING?!   WHAT ARE YA DOING?! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:03 pm

I can't put in that much time anymore because of work and life in general. I will try to be on for all the practices tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT ARE YA DOING?!   WHAT ARE YA DOING?! Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT ARE YA DOING?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*  :: Movement Third Person Shooters :: Mvmt Starhawk-
Jump to: