[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT

Go down 
+4
olsen77
BlueArcher405
tuffmuff
linksyst
8 posters
AuthorMessage
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

Post # : 260

VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT Empty
PostSubject: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:42 pm

I WANT TO VOTE OUT l2oad_l3ock FOR MOVING FROM MVMT TO DTWD
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

Post # : 3462

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:22 pm

LOL well that was fast
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3trophies.org
BlueArcher405
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BlueArcher405

Post # : 57

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:43 pm

already? man i thought he was cool. if they leave the clan do they really still need to b voted out?
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:08 pm

this what he say

l2oad_l3lock

I do **** to do this, but i've came to the conclusion that i'm going to move on in my online gaming career . I loved the oppertunity I had to be in the MVMT, but I would like to be in a clan with more action and more clan support. Most of the time I spend online i'm alone and it feels like its a waste of the money I spent to get Elite. Again i'm sorry, but thank you again.
Back to top Go down
olsen77
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
olsen77

Post # : 77

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Didn't he join at the same time as me? The fuck?

Last edited by olsen77 on Mon May 21, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
prboi400
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
prboi400

Post # : 852

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:19 pm

hmmm OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:22 pm

prboi400 wrote:
hmmm OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

LOL You idiot!
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:02 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:07 pm

he only one dont have a job so he play game all the time
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Well if he left...there really isn't any voting to do. He's pretty much made his decision already. Thanks for making us aware though, Link.

Again...be mindful of who you bring in or vouche for. No one wants to keep bringing person after person, and they keep leaving...outside of the person turning into a turncoat, the reflection back on the vouchers will dull somewhat. Like I've mentioned before, there were many of individuals that wanted to be in The Mvmt but wasn't trully down for The Movement , or wanted to put the work in to be apart of. I suggest the next people you bring in...test them. Test them heavily. Not with skill or on the game...but with patience on bringing them in - The waiting game. If they last...obviously this is where they want to be. If they dont, it wasnt meant to be in the firstplace and its best for them and for The Mvmt. Otherwise...if we just open the door, folks will just utilize this to past time until what they feel is the "next hottest" thing comes around.

On a side note, if you're not pleased with something or the way something is going...go to your leads or come to me and air out what ever your issues may be. No one will really know how you feel or what suggestions you have, if you don't say anything.

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:08 pm

ok jay salute
Back to top Go down
BlueArcher405
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BlueArcher405

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:10 am

lol i dont have a job.......
Back to top Go down
l2oad_l3lock
Recruit
l2oad_l3lock

Post # : 20

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:15 am

To make a simple note here, I do have a job and that is why I hadn't put in a resignation yet. I do apologize for not jumping straight to it. As it said on the main page, I thank you all for the oppertunity that you gave me, but I was for the most part representing a clan that all but didn't exsist in COD. I moved to a clan that plays there alot more. And im not going to get in a pissing match with Link on here, but you got no right to call someone out for not having a job buddy.

JAY I also think you should know that the rule of STAT PADDING has been ignored by Link and Redbarron in COD, the stats that Link posted for the DOM match in ELITE, were not achieved legitimately, I was also going to make a note of this before, but hadn't had the time. They made an agreement with their opponents to just trade flags back and forth in those Domination matchs, All the work that Buddah and Myself had put in to leveling up the clan was all in vain because the way we achieved a gold Clan Tag, was by the top three people Cheating in those games. Just thought you might want to look into how things are being done over on the COD site when people are actually there playing.

As a parting note, take this how you wish, I did not leave the clan to be a CLAN HOPPER, I left because there is practically no clan in COD, Link WAS working and never around, Red works and is hardly around, Mr, same thing, Buddha is enjoying the hell outta Starhawk, lol. Backlash works all the time. So honestly It got to the point I felt like I was representing a clan of 1. Again I do thank you for your time, it was good getting to know those of you I met If you want to keep me added on PSN for other games or even for COD that would be great maybe we could play sometime. But if not, I understand. Just know that why I left is a justified reason, not some petty bullshit like some may portray it. Thanks RB

Last edited by l2oad_l3lock on Wed May 23, 2012 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:50 am

It is definitely always best to voice concerns prior to jumping ship. Whether they be about lack of activity within the faction of the clan you're in for or concerns about stat-padding. When it comes after the fact, like this, it's always hard to determine the motivation behind airing dirty laundry. I don't know how COD works but is it even possible to know for sure if stat-padding occurred? Is there proof?

Either way - clans, especially ones new to a game - take time to develop and grow. We've always been about family first and making sure the people we bring on understand that. If you aren't willing to stick around and help the growth or want to be a part of a more long-term deal then that's completely up to you. So good luck with your new clan endeavors.

This forum is an open place for people to communicate and up until now there wasn't any knowledge of: stat-padding, not enough people playing etc. Can't expect change if you don't speak up.

It's like Jay said though guys... you HAVE TO BE PICKY about who you vouch for and bring into the clan. The right person will stick it out.
Back to top Go down
l2oad_l3lock
Recruit
l2oad_l3lock

Post # : 20

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:55 am

The easiest way to check in on whether I said it to be hateful toward someone is easy, I posted on the post that Link put up showing the incredible stats, that I didn't think that it should be posted up there. You can check the COD MW3 thing. I was going to post after that, but I started working as I said before, and wasn't really able to get online. I was hoping someone else that participated in it, would own up to their own misdeeds.
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:23 am

Well it will be interesting to see what they have to say about it then
Back to top Go down
BlueArcher405
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BlueArcher405

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:15 pm

RoadBlock...my traitor remark was all in fun. i have no beef with u just cuz u leave. thats ur choice to make and should be respected. its not like u got on here saying this clan sucks im finding a better one.

but muff and jay are right everybody even my newbie self knows how mvmt works and i really wish u wouldve layed it all out for everyone to see.

i dont get on cod much bcuz everyone else IS on starhawk. if it wasnt for that id be on more often. if i knew u felt that way i definatly would have made a point to be on cod more. when i sign on i look to see what games everybody is playin and ur right usually nobody is on cod so i load up sh. i even pointed out that barron never joins when i invite him and never replies when i ask him to invite me bcuz he posted a thread about nobody inviting him.

since then me and barron have been playin together.

i personaly HATE cheaters and if i knew i would report it but like muff said it doesnt look good on you if u mention it AFTER this happens.

all in all as long as i dont find out u lied about the cheaters out of spite...i would be happy to continue playin with u. do whats right for u..i respect that...but next time please go about it the right way.
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:27 pm

mhm that keep of funny

roadblock its bitchin everyone becuz he think everyone is cheater and calling everyone the n would
Back to top Go down
tuffmuff
THE 1st Lady*
THE 1st Lady*
tuffmuff

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:33 pm

linksyst wrote:
mhm that keep of funny

roadblock its bitchin everyone becuz he think everyone is cheater and calling everyone the n would

I don't understand anything you're saying here.
Back to top Go down
redbarrontx
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
redbarrontx

Post # : 120

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:05 pm

First of all Red Barron said nothing againt anybody in this matter. You moved you moved thats on you. your decision. Yes I did do the stat padding if thats what you call it. I have never seen anything like that and it was suggetsted by the other klan that we were playing. I really didnt even understand what was going on. I just went along with it.

Let me say this. Its been said numerous times and evidently you dont understand. This is not just a Clan. This a family. The world doesnt always revolve around what you want to do just as it is in a real family. So for you to sit up and blame your move on the fact that people werent playing is mediocre. This thread was simply a suggestion to remove you from the roster. Now the way Link said it may have been rough or a lil along the dirty dozens, but the fact is you moved period. And this whole attitude of "All the work that Buddah and Myself had put in to leveling up the clan" makes me feel as if your saying #$%^# everybody else I'm the Clan. I'm going to leave it at that. But don't come here stirring the waters when you already jumped ship!
Back to top Go down
JayGood
Capofamiglia*
Capofamiglia*
JayGood

Post # : 2964

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:33 pm

I think this pretty much settles this discussion. And I'm going to lock the thread and close it out on this note.

Cheating, Stat Padding and any other forms of boosting stats, status and or rank is Prohibited and not tolerated. The Letters that we wear mean something...and obtaining anything we get, we will grind for it...the legit and right way. Those that are unaware of it...now you know...those that are aware of it, and have been doing it...now YOU know. If you are caught in the act, and are reported by numerous individuals, it will result in removal from the family. We've built up the brand since 2008...I want us know for longevity, being close nit, and a LEGIT network of gamers from all across the country and globe. With that being said...anything that can tarnish that image has to go.

As a reminder to all...please READ the last and most important rule of the family...

http://www.themvmt.net/t457-official-movement-ogn-family-rules

~Goodz~
Back to top Go down
http://www.themvmt.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT   VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT Empty

Back to top Go down

VOTE OUT FROM THE MVMT
Page 1 of 1