[Mvmt] - The Movement Online Gaming Network*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Clan forum of The Movement Online Gaming Network

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

Post # : 157

Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 Empty
PostSubject: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:27 pm

[youtube][/youtube]Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 Assass10
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

Post # : 260

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:27 am

THAT GAME IS GOING TO BE GOOD
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:22 pm

i believe its goin to be the best one yet.
Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:39 am

'Assassin's Creed: Revelations' Beta Is PS3 Exclusive, September 3

Posted 8/10/11 6:51 pm ET by Matt Clark in News, PS3, Xbox 360

Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 Revelations

"Assassin's Creed: Revelations" will make its multi-platform appearance this November. If you're a fan of the franchise, you're probably interested in any way you can get into the game a little bit early. Today, on the PlayStation Blog, it was announced that PlayStation 3 owners – specifically PlayStation Plus subscribers – are getting access to the "Revelations" beta for a full week, starting September 3.

There will be nine characters available when the beta starts: The Sentinel, The Vanguard, The Guardian, The Vizier, The Thespian, The Deacon, The Bombardier, The Trickster and The Champion. Your characters' ability sets are customizable, but it sounds like the primary difference between each character is appearance.

The beta will also include three maps – Knight's Hospital, Antioch, Constantinople – plus four play modes. While two of the modes are returning from "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" multiplayer, Deathmatch and Artifact Assault are entirely new modes. Deathmatch seems fairly self-explanatory, but it's not immediately clear what Artifact Assault entails. Perhaps you're fighting over – artifacts?

There's a total of eight abilities available in the beta, two of which are entirely new. Tripwire Bomb – sounds awesome – and Closure, which I have no clue about.

There's a notion that if you're not a PlayStation Plus subscriber, you could also sign up for Ubisoft's Uplay service and gain access to the "Assassin's Creed: Revelations" beta. Uplay's free to join, and the related press release from Ubisoft said the beta was open to PlayStation Plus "and" Uplay subscribers. That could mean you only need one of those accounts, or, you need to subscribe to both.

Tags assassin's creed, assassin's creed revelations, ubisoft
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 am

Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:36 am

Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:10 pm

nice vid linksyst
Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
linksyst
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
linksyst

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:35 am

Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:25 am

Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:33 am

Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:42 am

Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:55 am

Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:07 am

Back to top Go down
BUDDAH2521
I AM The Mvmt
I AM The Mvmt
BUDDAH2521

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:53 pm

REVALATIONS WAS AWESOME READY FOR THE NEXT ONE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15   Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed Revelation Due to come out November 15
Page 1 of 1